Just Not ready

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 4743
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: Just Not ready

Post by Per » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:00 am

"It's the fracking environment, stupid!"

:look:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9549
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Just Not ready

Post by micky107 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:45 am

Per wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:00 am
"It's the fracking environment, stupid!"

:look:
Our climate in Canada will be better served without Justin's proposed massive carbon tax.
"evolution"

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 4743
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: Just Not ready

Post by Per » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:55 pm

micky107 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:45 am
Per wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:00 am
"It's the fracking environment, stupid!"

:look:
Our climate in Canada will be better served without Justin's proposed massive carbon tax.
Right... a warmer climate might not be a bad thing for Canada. :look:
Except of course for the ski resorts... :(
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9549
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Just Not ready

Post by micky107 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:39 pm

Per wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:55 pm
micky107 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:45 am
Per wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:00 am
"It's the fracking environment, stupid!"

:look:
Our climate in Canada will be better served without Justin's proposed massive carbon tax.
Right... a warmer climate might not be a bad thing for Canada. :look:
Except of course for the ski resorts... :(
Well, this is kinda the wrong thread, Per, but because of my previous, relatively brief roles with the US and Canadian militaries,
I was fortunate enough to be invited to a couple or so non public seminars.
Let's just say this; 'IF', there is anything mankind is doing that is far and wide more damaging to the atmosphere than anything else,
it would be something that will most likely not be brought up by politicians. Why

Because it ................Just ................Wont ................Fly. ...............$$$$$$$$$$$

pro sports would be fucked too...
"evolution"

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21970
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Just Not ready

Post by Strangelove » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:48 pm

5thhorseman wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:34 pm
Per wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:30 pm
Uhm... so... this is about Canadian politics, and the upcoming election, right... ? :?
Yeah, didn't you see the blackface in the last post?
:D
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 11058
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Just Not ready

Post by Topper » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:35 pm

Foreign interference in Canada's election.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/ ... -concerned
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8594
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Just Not ready

Post by The Brown Wizard » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:18 am

So how is such an inept, bumbling moron like Justin Trudeau still hanging around? Is it more about how pathetic the oily faced man baby Scheer comes across or a matter of political entrenchment?

After all his fuckups you would think he would be so far down the pipe. That tells me we better prepare for another 4 years of this fuckwit.

I better go pick up that modified SKS I've been procrastinating about fast before the little bitch comes for my fuckin guns
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5027
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: Just Not ready

Post by Reefer2 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:26 am

The Brown Wizard wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:18 am
So how is such an inept, bumbling moron like Justin Trudeau still hanging around? Is it more about how pathetic the oily faced man baby Scheer comes across or a matter of political entrenchment?

After all his fuckups you would think he would be so far down the pipe. That tells me we better prepare for another 4 years of this fuckwit.

I better go pick up that modified SKS I've been procrastinating about fast before the little bitch comes for my fuckin guns
Every party when in power have fuckups, which is why Harper lost the last election.

Now the Conservatives are also going to run a deficit because they feel they need to do this and pacify the voters who do not know that running your country into a huge deficit, as JT is doing, is not a good thing.

How are the Greens even getting so many votes, they have 1 platform, OIL OIL OIL OIL. That is all you hear from them, they have no real method to balance a budget for a country like Canada that depends on natural resources like OIL to pay for services.

Talk again about lowering the voting age to 16.

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8594
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Just Not ready

Post by The Brown Wizard » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:31 am

Harper became arrogant and alientated the fence sitters. It was and still is a western based party which should mean anything this side of ontario votes blue but there you guys are in BC...

Even a fairly conservative minded voter like myself finds Andrew Scheer to be a weak leader. Not going to go well for the cons i dont think
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
5thhorseman
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: Just Not ready

Post by 5thhorseman » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:55 am

Sneer always has a look on his face like he's snickering at something.

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8594
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Just Not ready

Post by The Brown Wizard » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:11 am

5thhorseman wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:55 am
Sneer always has a look on his face like he's snickering at something.
Its probably trudeau. How can you not snicker at that
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9549
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Just Not ready

Post by micky107 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:12 pm

Reefer2 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:26 am

Talk again about lowering the voting age to 16.
I must really be a nut case. I think it should be 21. Seriously.
"evolution"

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21970
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Just Not ready

Post by Strangelove » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:45 pm

Reefer2 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:26 am
Every party when in power have fuckups, which is why Harper lost the last election.

Now the Conservatives are also going to run a deficit because they feel they need to do this and pacify the voters who do not know that running your country into a huge deficit, as JT is doing, is not a good thing.

How are the Greens even getting so many votes, they have 1 platform, OIL OIL OIL OIL. That is all you hear from them, they have no real method to balance a budget for a country like Canada that depends on natural resources like OIL to pay for services.

Talk again about lowering the voting age to 16.
Now this is a solid post Reef.

When you talk about your observations on Canadian politics and and Canuck players' performance, you do just fine.

Ever notice that yours truly doesn't talk about Canadian politics much?

It's because I don't follow it that much (I find it boring).

If we all just stick to what we know it makes for better conversations amirite? :thumbs:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8594
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Just Not ready

Post by The Brown Wizard » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:21 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:45 pm


If we all just stick to what we know it makes for better conversations amirite? :thumbs:
HA!

:lol:
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5027
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: Just Not ready

Post by Reefer2 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:28 pm

The Brown Wizard wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:21 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:45 pm


If we all just stick to what we know it makes for better conversations amirite? :thumbs:
HA!

:lol:
Whisky?

https://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/p/262 ... d-original

Highly recommend this one, ~$90 in BC Liquor store.

Post Reply