Only 99 days

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: Only 99 days

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

NDP brings back photo radar. Good times. More ammo to throw these clowns out in a couple years. Hopefully a few voters wake the hell up. Gas prices are through the roof. Forestry and Mining in the toilet again.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 4:54 am NDP brings back photo radar. Good times. More ammo to throw these clowns out in a couple years. Hopefully a few voters wake the hell up. Gas prices are through the roof. Forestry and Mining in the toilet again.
Forestry and mining are stagnated by increased redtape and regulation. I'm in the midst of permitting one drill hole on a project with over three hundred current drill holes in the ground. One issue is the lack of expertise in the current group of inspectors. I could very well be dealing with a paper pusher who used to work at Ministry of Health but has used seniority to land a job as a mines inspector at the Ministry of Natural Resources.

Then there is the aboriginal review and negotiations......One Band, immediately upon receiving a permit application sends out a letter (ransom note) demanding payment of a review fee. I've met with other Bands where members of the Band Council have arrived drunk at 10am. Sure work out a deal and offer employment to Band members, only to have 60% absentee rates, 90% late arrival/early leaving of the job site.

Forestry is a dead market these days since the near curtailment of log exports, collapse of the US market and a win for the US in the latest softwood court case. One logging contractor I know did a recent job where all wood over 36" diameter was stacked and burnt. Beautiful clear fir that he had to bring hand faller in for because the bunchers couldn't handle it, dropped and from the but up to where it fell under 36" diameter was hauled off to a burn pile. Fucking criminal.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 4:54 am NDP brings back photo radar. Good times. More ammo to throw these clowns out in a couple years. Hopefully a few voters wake the hell up. Gas prices are through the roof. Forestry and Mining in the toilet again.
Hey Blob, what is wrong with this?

if it stops dumb asses from running red lights and killing people then why do you hate it? If you obey the law then you will never be impacted by this but I have seen enough door knobs to say yes to this. It does not discriminate against old/young/vehicle driven, past driving record or anything. It will ONLY ticket you if you BREAK the law in an unsafe manner.

Still want the NDP out but I am all good with these in place.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Reefer2 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:32 am

if it stops dumb asses from running red lights and killing people then why do you hate it? If you obey the law then you will never be impacted by this but I have seen enough door knobs to say yes to this. It does not discriminate against old/young/vehicle driven, past driving record or anything. It will ONLY ticket you if you BREAK the law in an unsafe manner.

They fucking cause more accidents than they prevent!
Trust me, I live in Richmond.
"evolution"
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Reefer2 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:32 am

spoken like the central scrutinizer

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Reefer2 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:32 am Hey Blob, what is wrong with this?

if it stops dumb asses from running red lights and killing people then why do you hate it?
If it causes dumb asses to slam on their brakes immediately on yellow it will cause rear-enders.

If it causes dumb asses turning left to accelerate immediately on yellow it will cause head-ons.

Dumb asses will do dumb ass things to avoid dumb ass photo radar tickets.

Reefer2 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:32 am If you obey the law then you will never be impacted by this
Unless you're impacted in an intersection by the kind of on yellow dumb asses I just mentioned.

Reefer2 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:32 am It will ONLY ticket you if you BREAK the law in an unsafe manner.
This is why I count you among the sheeple (AKA dumb asses).
____
Try to focus on someday.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Strangelove wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 12:43 pm

if it stops dumb asses from running red lights and killing people then why do you hate it?
If it causes dumb asses to slam on their brakes immediately on yellow it will cause rear-enders.

If it causes dumb asses turning left to accelerate immediately on yellow it will cause head-ons.

Reefer2 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:32 am If you obey the law then you will never be impacted by this
Unless you're impacted in an intersection by the kind of on yellow dumb asses I just mentioned.

Reefer2 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:32 am It will ONLY ticket you if you BREAK the law in an unsafe manner.
Are you always a cunt?
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Reefer2 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 3:35 pm
Strangelove wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 12:43 pm

Are you always a cunt?
:lol:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Reefer2 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 3:35 pm Are you always a cunt?
I'm surprised you took offense to my post Reefer.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Good afternoon ethan cunt.

This is your mission, should you choose to accept it...

Youre mission is to infuriate reefer into a public meltdown before draft day.

This message will self destruct in 10 seconds
If you need air...call it in
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 6:41 pm Good afternoon ethan cunt.

This is your mission, should you choose to accept it...

Youre mission is to infuriate reefer into a public meltdown before draft day.

This message will self destruct in 10 seconds
Lol - you think that is a melt down? I asked him a legitimate question? I am sure others would like to know as well. No?
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

No. I dont think its a meltdown.

Thats why agent ethan cunt has been activated.
If you need air...call it in
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:54 pm No. I dont think its a meltdown.

Any relations to Mike Hunt?
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Reefer2 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 7:24 pm Lol - you think that is a melt down? I asked him a legitimate question? I am sure others would like to know as well. No?
Please debate the points made in the post rather than going all ad hominem on yours truly.

Your cooperation in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Yours Truly
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Reefer2 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:58 pm
Uncle dans leg wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:54 pm No. I dont think its a meltdown.

Any relations to Mike Hunt?
Lesbian