Only 99 days

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: Only 99 days

Post by Topper »

Hey Baubles and Dude, have you guys had to do any new mandated provincial certification this year?

My profession, they brought in a supervisors regulation. One out of every 4 workers has to have a supervisors ticket. $100, open book 100 questions, 1 month time limit and you get 3 tries. Test is on the mines act and associated regs. A fucking money grab. Ticket is good for 5yrs.

I've heard about some folks in the construction business having to do 2-3 day courses at ~$2,000 plus lost wages/business.

Did you folks get nailed with any of this shit?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

$15 million for Horgan to find out British Columbians are neither woke or lit.

61% lol, for the 3rd time in 15 years.

In FPTP terms it was 71-16. edit
Last edited by Topper on Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Topper wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:25 pm $15 million for Horgan to find out British Columbians are neither woke or lit.

61% lol, for the 3rd time in 15 years.

In FPTP terms it was 75-12.
Did you hear Weaver going on after the results were known.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

No, why would I listen to Weaver?

I downloaded the numbers from Election BC. Overwhelming.

71 0f the 87 ridings voted for FPTP

of those 71, 54 ridings had over 60% of the ballots wanting FPTP and 31 ridings had over 70% of the ballots wanting FPTP.

On the other side, 16 of the 87 ridings voted for PR

of those 16, 5 ridings had over 60% of the ballots wanting PR and 1 riding had over 70% of the ballots in favour of PR.

Support for PR was confined to the south Island, Gulf Islands, pockets of Vancouver and the sole inland riding of West Kootenay.

The north, the north Island, most of the lower mainland and damn near the entire interior of the province soundly rejected PR.

Dead, done for the 3rd time in 15 years.

Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Why is Horgan running around the province building slums?

Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Today is the first day of my life I have given two shits about what the people of Nanaimo are doing.

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Why what are they doing?
If you need air...call it in
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

a few may have voted in the bielection. NDP hold the seat, status qou, Liberals win the seat, legislature is 43 Liberals, 43 NDP+Green with the Speaker, Plecas (booted from the Liberals for taking the Speaker's chair) holding the deciding vote. If the Liberals win, doubtfull the NDP/Green government could last a year.

rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Topper wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:01 pm a few may have voted in the bielection. NDP hold the seat, status qou, Liberals win the seat, legislature is 43 Liberals, 43 NDP+Green with the Speaker, Plecas (booted from the Liberals for taking the Speaker's chair) holding the deciding vote. If the Liberals win, doubtfull the NDP/Green government could last a year.
Status Quo
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

LOL!

Horgan hears a ho
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Lovely. So the Horgan Band of Tards today finally announced that HWY 1 will add a lane from 216th to 264th. No shit Sherlock the Libs already rubber stamped that in 2017. But they won’t start construction for two years. Just brilliant. Uk Canuck should drive that highway every long weekend Monday and every weekday at 4 pm

Jesus H man. People aren’t ditching their cars for transit. Pound five lanes east and five west from Hope to the Port Mann you fucking knobs.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:59 pm Lovely. So the Horgan Band of Tards today finally announced that HWY 1 will add a lane from 216th to 264th. No shit Sherlock the Libs already rubber stamped that in 2017. But they won’t start construction for two years. Just brilliant. Uk Canuck should drive that highway every long weekend Monday and every weekday at 4 pm

Jesus H man. People aren’t ditching their cars for transit. Pound five lanes east and five west from Hope to the Port Mann you fucking knobs.
Did the same with the Hwy ! project east of Kamloops, shut it down after the election only to open it up again once he'd passed his mandated union contractors rules.

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Topper wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:03 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:59 pm Lovely. So the Horgan Band of Tards today finally announced that HWY 1 will add a lane from 216th to 264th. No shit Sherlock the Libs already rubber stamped that in 2017. But they won’t start construction for two years. Just brilliant. Uk Canuck should drive that highway every long weekend Monday and every weekday at 4 pm

Did the same with the Hwy ! project east of Kamloops, shut it down after the election only to open it up again once he'd passed his mandated union contractors rules.
Yeah I know people who live in the Shuswap area that are ready to beat Horgan to a pulp. They fucked that up six ways to Sunday. If you build it they will come. WAC Bennet lols like a wizard compared to these clowns
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:17 pm
Topper wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:03 pm

Yeah I know people who live in the Shuswap area that are ready to beat Horgan to a pulp. They fucked that up six ways to Sunday. If you build it they will come. WAC Bennet lols like a wizard compared to these clowns
Then there is the Massey Tunnel

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

2030 it’s slated for completion now. I’ll be 60 years old if I’m still alive. I mean, I live in the Tri Cities and work in Pitt Meadows but I’d be livid if I lived in Richmond, Vancouver or New West or Burnaby or Delta for that matter. Hell I was out in Newton to look at a boat yesterday and you can’t fucking move out there. They’re building houses and condos like mad but no roads.

I’m out of this gridlock within ten years. I don’t blame it all on the NDP but they sure as hell aren’t improving anything.

Spend good money to make money for fuck sakes. Get people making money with good paying jobs and stimulate the bloody economy. Instead they want everyone to make 15$ or 16$ an hour to flip hamburgers and take transit.