Happy Birthday canuck4life16/Betamax/Numbers

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Re: Happy Birthday canuck4life16/Betamax/Numbers

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Betamax wrote:
Island Nucklehead wrote:Pretty funny that The Brown Knight is no longer a registered user...
Yeah, but to TBK, it's probably not that funny ..........

"It is what it is." - Jared McCann :mex:
Which side of your brain was "he"? The right side for creativity, imagination and insight, or the left side for analytic thought, logic and reasoning?
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Island Nucklehead wrote:
Betamax wrote:
Island Nucklehead wrote:Pretty funny that The Brown Knight is no longer a registered user...

Which side of your brain was "he"? The right side for creativity, imagination and insight, or the left side for analytic thought, logic and reasoning?
He was the Employed side 8-)
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Betamax
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Betamax »

Arachnid wrote:
Island Nucklehead wrote:
Betamax wrote:

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the good times and the bad. Thank you Brian (CC) for operating the longest running Vancouver Canucks fan site on the internet that is the survivor of three lockouts!

Anyway, I post on this messageboard, while working on the net and all I get is dumped on. :(

But, unlike another former washed up has been poster, who self-indulgently declared himself a martyr on another fuckin' canucks messageboard several years back (lol) ....... and then took his posts and ran away ..... (BTW, spidey, would ya personally know anythin' about that?) ............ :wink:

Betamax chooses the path to one day become a messageboard CC LEGEND. :mex:

p.s. Arachthiskindoflivin'inthepastiskindafun 8-)
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Betamax wrote: Betamax chooses the path to one day become a messageboard CC LEGEND.
The funny thing is that you're the only one that belives this.

Where have you been all these years?

Two months and 14 posts a day... I dunno how you've survived this long without posting here !!!
Betamax
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Betamax »

Island Nucklehead wrote:
Betamax wrote: Betamax chooses the path to one day become a messageboard CC LEGEND.

Two months and 14 posts a day... I dunno how you've survived this long without posting here !!!
Well, I think it's safe to say that what I produce on the cc boards is much better than the shit sandwiches you serve up on #twitter! ;)
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Betamax wrote:
Island Nucklehead wrote:

Well, I think it's safe to say that what I produce on the cc boards is much better than the shit sandwiches you serve up on #twitter! ;)
Don't do the twitter, bud. Just crack-book. Nice try though. How many Twitter handles do you have?
Betamax
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Betamax »

Island Nucklehead wrote:
Betamax wrote:
Island Nucklehead wrote:

Don't do the twitter, bud. Just crack-book. Nice try though. How many Twitter handles do you have?
Well, bro ... *if* that's the case, there's not one but two

"Island Nuckleheads* floating in cyberspace: https://twitter.com/IslandNucks

Curious that. 8-)

With all due respect, that's one too many. :lol:

I suggest you go on twitter and follow @betamax1080p and experience some uh, high definition tweets. :mex:
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Betamax wrote:
Arachnid wrote:
Island Nucklehead wrote:
Betamax wrote:

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the good times and the bad. Thank you Brian (CC) for operating the longest running Vancouver Canucks fan site on the internet that is the survivor of three lockouts!

Anyway, I post on this messageboard, while working on the net and all I get is dumped on. :(

But, unlike another former washed up has been poster, who self-indulgently declared himself a martyr on another fuckin' canucks messageboard several years back (lol) ....... and then took his posts and ran away ..... (BTW, spidey, would ya personally know anythin' about that?) ............ :wink:

Betamax chooses the path to one day become a messageboard CC LEGEND. :mex:

p.s. Arachthiskindoflivin'inthepastiskindafun 8-)
Guess I kinda touched a neuve there my little unemployed, fathers disappointment :lol:

The Troll Hunter™ strikes again and outs Krapskill 8-)
Betamax
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Betamax »

Arachnid wrote:Guess I kinda touched a neuve there my little unemployed, fathers disappointment :lol:

i dunno about that ............... please explain to the brethren here why it was this, uh, self-proclaimed "Troll Hunter™" (besides declaring himself to be a martyr on a fuckin' canucks messageboard....lol) was ex-communicated i.e. had his ass booted from that other 'cc' site? :mex:

ArachCan'tTurnBackTime 8-)
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Betamax wrote:
Arachnid wrote:Guess I kinda touched a neuve there my little unemployed, fathers disappointment :lol:

i dunno about that ............... please explain to the brethren here why it was this, uh, self-proclaimed "Troll Hunter™" (besides declaring himself to be a martyr on a fuckin' canucks messageboard....lol) was ex-communicated i.e. had his ass booted from that other 'cc' site? :mex:

You mean the CC where everyone gave a self-confessed, self-mutilated video gamer their money.......said 'tard had the most epic meltdowns of meltdowns and banned everyone (including hisself :D ), had a dead-end security job and no future (I guess you can relate eh?!), you mean that CC?!

8-)

Are you trying to do hara–kiri on an anonymous Canucks message board again? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What library do you post at? I'll be in Van this week. Thought I could come by and practice some Dim Mak on my old little whipping boy :wink:
Betamax
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Betamax »

Arachnid wrote:
Betamax wrote:

You mean the CC where everyone gave a self-confessed, self-mutilated video gamer their money.......said 'tard had the most epic meltdowns of meltdowns and banned everyone (including hisself :D ), had a dead-end security job and no future (I guess you can relate eh?!), you mean that CC?!

8-)

Are you trying to do hara–kiri on an anonymous Canucks message board again? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What library do you post at? I'll be in Van this week. Thought I could come by and practice some Dim Mak on my old little whipping boy :wink:
Well, not the one in ToRonTo (see what I did there?) ........ Main & Hastings, bro. :drink:
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Betamax wrote:
Arachnid wrote:
Betamax wrote:

8-)

Well, not the one in ToRonTo (see what I did there?) ........ Main & Hastings, bro. :drink:
Sure Gonad Muncher, I arrive Wednesday morning, let me know what day and time and I'll come by and say 'hi'.
While you are working.... :roll:

We leave Sunday for Salt Spring for the rest of the Summer so don't chicken out on me now bra' :mrgreen:
Betamax
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Betamax »

Arachnid wrote:We leave Sunday for Salt Spring for the rest of the Summer so don't chicken out on me now bra' :mrgreen:

Guess I kinda touched a neuve there ......I take it "we", doesn't include the kiddies, right? 8-)
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Betamax wrote:
Arachnid wrote:We leave Sunday for Salt Spring for the rest of the Summer so don't chicken out on me now bra' :mrgreen:

Guess I kinda touched a neuve there ......I take it "we", doesn't include the kiddies, right? 8-)
The kids are working, I'm a real proud Dah, not like Pappa Betamax :cry:
Betamax
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Betamax »

Arachnid wrote:
Betamax wrote:

The kids are working, I'm a real proud Dah, not like Pappa Betamax :cry:
Oh, I thought it was because you didn't have, uh, custody that week. My bad. :(