Happy Birthday canuck4life16/Betamax/Numbers

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Re: Happy Birthday canuck4life16/Betamax/Numbers

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Betamax wrote: Well, bro ... *if* that's the case, there's not one but two

"Island Nuckleheads* floating in cyberspace: https://twitter.com/IslandNucks

Curious that. 8-)

With all due respect, that's one too many. :lol:

I suggest you go on twitter and follow @betamax1080p and experience some uh, high definition tweets. :mex:
That's not me. Check my handle, bro.
My handle here predates fuckin' twitter, and unlike some "people" I don't need my Canuckscorner.com username to follow me around in cyberspace.

Furthermore, if I had the Twit-Box, I sure as shit wouldn't want to deal with yet another personality of yours.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Betamax wrote:
Arachnid wrote:
Betamax wrote:
Arachnid wrote:We leave Sunday for Salt Spring for the rest of the Summer so don't chicken out on me now bra' :mrgreen:

Guess I kinda touched a neuve there ......I take it "we", doesn't include the kiddies, right? 8-)
The kids are working, I'm a real proud Dah, not like Pappa Desai :cry:
Oh, I thought it was because you didn't have, uh, custody that week. My bad. :(
So your image of me is a fat, deadbeat dad that went to BCIT that co-ordinates neighbourhoods :D

Sure man, whatever floats yer boat...see you at the VPL so you can show me what you do for a living (selling on the interwebs :crazy: ) -just hope you aren't siting near the kids section, we all know how you are around little girls... :evil:
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Island Nucklehead wrote:
Betamax wrote: Well, bro ... *if* that's the case, there's not one but two

"Island Nuckleheads* floating in cyberspace: https://twitter.com/IslandNucks

Curious that. 8-)

With all due respect, that's one too many. :lol:

I suggest you go on twitter and follow @betamax1080p and experience some uh, high definition tweets. :mex:
That's not me. Check my handle, bro.
My handle here predates fuckin' twitter, and unlike some "people" I don't need my Canuckscorner.com username to follow me around in cyberspace.

Furthermore, if I had the Twit-Box, I sure as shit wouldn't want to deal with yet another personality of yours.
:lol:

Twitter is fer twats!
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)