Conspiracy Theory

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Post by Cornuck »

Staten Island Ferry Disaster Memorial Museum

http://www.sioctopusdisaster.com/home.html
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Cornuck wrote:Staten Island Ferry Disaster Memorial Museum

The explanation I hear is that the beast was created by a team of scientists working for... them...

... beast got loose and took out the SS Cornelius Kolff so... they :look: ... took out Kennedy later that day.

(as a distraction)

Either that or it was aliens (right Dan?) :lol:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Strangelove wrote:
Cornuck wrote:Staten Island Ferry Disaster Memorial Museum

The explanation I hear is that the beast was created by a team of scientists working for... them...

... beast got loose and took out the SS Cornelius Kolff so... they :look: ... took out Kennedy later that day.

(as a distraction)

Either that or it was aliens (right Dan?) :lol:
Holy hell. Why haven't i heard of this before???
The Kracken got them...
If you need air...call it in
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

:scowl:
Bastard! I was all in on that one lol
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Here's Another Interesting Conspiracy Theory:
https://medium.com/@jakefuentes/the-imm ... .88gyipjt7
let’s pretend we’re the Trump administration (not necessarily Trump himself, more likely his inner circle) for a second. Here’s our playbook:
1.We launch a series of Executive Orders in the first week. Beforehand, we identify one that our opponents will complain loudly about and will dominate the news cycle. Immigration ban. Perfect.
2.We craft the ban to be about 20% more extreme than we actually want it to be — say, let’s make the explicit decision to block green card holders from defined countries from entering the US, rather than just visa holders. We create some confusion so that we can walk back from that part later, but let’s make sure that it’s enforced to begin with.
3.We watch our opposition pour out into the streets protesting the extremes of our public measure, exactly as we intended. The protests dominate the news, but our base doesn’t watch CNN anyway. The ACLU will file motions to oppose the most extreme parts of our measure, that’s actually going to be useful too. We don’t actually care if we win, that’s why we made it more extreme than it needed to be. But in doing so, the lawsuit process will test the loyalty of those enforcing what we say.
4.While the nation’s attention is on our extreme EO, slip a few more nuanced moves through. For example, reconfigure the National Security Council so that it’s led by our inner circle. Or gut the State Department’s ability to resist more extreme moves. That will have massive benefits down the road — the NSC are the folks that authorize secret assassinations against enemies of the state, including American citizens. Almost nobody has time to analyze that move closely, and those that do can’t get coverage.
5.When the lawsuits filed by the ACLU inevitably succeed, stay silent. Don’t tell the DHS to abide by the what the federal judge says, see what they do on their own. If they capitulate to the courts, we know our power with the DHS is limited and we need to staff it with more loyal people. But if they continue enforcing our EO until we tell them not to, we know that we can completely ignore the judicial branch later on and the DHS will have our back.
6.Once the DHS has made their move, walk back from the 20% we didn’t want in the first place. Let the green card holders in, and pretend that’s what we meant all along. The protestors and the ACLU, both clamoring to display their efficacy, jump on the moment to declare a huge victory. The crowds dissipate, they have to go back to work.
7.When the dust settles, we have 100% of the Executive Order we originally wanted, we’ve tested the loyalty of a department we’ll need later on, we’ve proven we can ignore an entire branch of government, and we’ve slipped in some subtle moves that will make the next test even easier.

We’ve just tested the country’s willingness to capitulate to a fascist regime.
:wow: :but: :baaa:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Principia Scientific International (PSI) is an organization based in the United Kingdom which promotes fringe views and material to claim that carbon dioxide is not a greenhouse gas. PSI was formed in 2010 around the time they published their first book, titled Slaying the Sky Dragon: Death of the Greenhouse Gas Theory. [1]
https://www.desmogblog.com/principia-sc ... ernational

Have you ever noticed every single anthropomorphic climate change denier is on the payroll of a political right minded organization ?

Lies = cash
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ukcanuck wrote: Have you ever noticed every single anthropomorphic climate change denier is on the payroll of a political right minded organization ?

Lies = cash
Most anthropomorphic climate change deniers I know are not on the payroll of a political right minded organization.

Lies = UK
____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote:
ukcanuck wrote: Have you ever noticed every single anthropomorphic climate change denier is on the payroll of a political right minded organization ?

Lies = cash
Most anthropomorphic climate change deniers I know are not on the payroll of a political right minded organization.

Lies = UK
excuse me

every single published anthropomorphic climate change denier

lies = pedantic sticklers for red herring details
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

*tick tick tick* :look:

Not sure what to tell ya UK... you've been thoroughly brainwashed.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

I don't deny there is a anthropomorphic component to climate change.

I do however, know that the climate has been changing since the before earth formed and that cosmic and geologic components of climate change far outweigh any anthropomorphic component.

Don't sweat the small stuff.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Topper wrote:I don't deny there is a anthropomorphic component to climate change.

I do however, know that the climate has been changing since the before earth formed and that cosmic and geologic components of climate change far outweigh any anthropomorphic component.

Don't sweat the small stuff.
No one is arguing there hasnt been climate change over the history of the earth, what they are saying is that the rate of changing is faster than ever. Of course that is only in the past few thousand years of history that they can be accurate on.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Uncle dans leg wrote:Possibly...but to change course and head at a 75 degree angle straight up away from ground at an incredible rate of speed isnt consistent with this phenomena.

Some of the examples of ball definitely behave like what i saw along the horizon first but then when it shoots up and away like that are not. Who knows...

I'm sticking with aliens though....way cooler of a concept

That's Dan at the 1:00 mark.

You an alien sympathizer Dan? :scowl:

(that's SC at the 2:00 mark)
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Alien lives matter Doc. Dont be a species-ist
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Uncle dans leg wrote:Alien lives matter
Put that on a t-shirt and go walk the streets of Harlem. :-P

But seriously, what makes you think these hypothetical aliens would be friendly?
____
Try to focus on someday.