We're All Doomed!™ (the Conquest, War, Famine, and Death Thread)

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: We're All Doomed!™ (the Conquest, War, Famine, and Death Thread)

Post by rats19 »

Spanish Flu targeted ages 15-35 over 90%

Covid 50+. Over 90%

Interesting
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

Link is top of page 1 - it repeats itself here and there for dramatic pause but watch it through if you so choose....just released last night as I understand it..

Project Veritas has exposed CNN on some "controlling the narrative"' schemes using both video and honey pot angles...

https://www.projectveritas.com/
DeLevering since 1999.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

The world has administered 6 billion doses of COVID vaccines to 3.4 Billion people

For people waiting for more data before getting the shot

The data is in

We've vaccinated nearly half of all humanity

The vaccines are safe

-Ashish K. Jha, MD, MPH
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

OR

It usually takes a couple of years for some of the side effects to take you down.

Also... dude...

https://openvaers.com/covid-data

COVID Vaccine Adverse Event Reports.
____
Try to focus on someday.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:38 pm .
OR

It usually takes a couple of years for some of the side effects to take you down.
What about all the diseases that you forgot about, thanks to their effective vaccines?

Polio, Tetanus, HepB, HepA, Rubella, Measles, Whooping Cough (Pertussis), Pneumococcal Disease, Mumps, Chickenpox, Diphtheria etc.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

.....you're being lied to.

The narrative is being controlled.

Governments bailed out the failing media with hundreds of millions of dollars...saved their dieing ass....what do you think the Devil wants in return?

A method to control the masses.....Global homogenization...colonization...divide and conquer...don't know for sure....but they want something.

Be it Covid, or Trump or climate change...whatever it is...you are being spun.

The media are puppets.

That's simply reality.

Media controlling what you hear is a provable concept.

Don't Google shit....you are seeing what they want you to see...there are other search engines....amazing you'll see how different the info available is when typing the same phrases into other search avenues

There is video acquired from CNN HQ talking about how once they're done spinning Trump as the orange moron they'll transition into fear mongering us about climate change. I linked to the site recently.....take a look...or don't...whatever....but quit buying what they're selling...your best interests are not in their mind...not for a second...they couldn't give two sweet fucks about you....

So anyway....what's next on the media hit list a few months down the road..

....negative vaccine reaction perhaps....don't worry...just relax....drink another Pepsi...have a little more MSG...watch them Dallas Cowboys on your TV screen...lock your doors.. close your minds...

Hey man...we shit kicked the measles yo...this is the same thing brah...we've been testing this mRNA shit for years.....you'll all be juuussstt fine.

Now the world may not end and you may not grow a second dick out of your chin.

As a matter of fact y'all actually prolly be juuuust fine.

But don't believe for a second it's all coo bro just case THEY say so...case they don't know for sure....and they ain't wearing a condom for sure...

Put whatever charts and graphs and 8 X 10 color glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one (how many know wtf I am talking about here) you want in a 24 paragraph post at this here GDHTMB, it will not change the spin.

Everybody should look at the Vaers charts Doc links..he's done it more than once..and look at it beyond Covid...there is real info there you are not being told.

But yeah...I heard through the grapevine we all good bro...

Oh yeah....
DeLevering since 1999.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I’m not sure the date of this, I remember seeing a blurb on the news, but the anti vaxxers blocking an Ambo with a patient bleeding out in the way to St Paul’s should be dispersed with copious amounts of lead. Get the fuck out of the way when a first responder has his/her lights flashing. Get off the road and give them space. I have a few friends both cops and firemen and they have grabbed license plate numbers and in the future have hung a beating on fucktards that won’t get off the road. Probably a fun part of the job.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Good rant, Donny, and excellent mix of musical references.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

Cornuck wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:33 pm Good rant, Donny, and excellent mix of musical references.
....lol....figured you'd catch them.
DeLevering since 1999.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Alice has Jello on the menu
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

Topper wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:31 am Alice has Jello on the menu
Alice has...

Jello and Yello

...a little Ike and Tina in my post....(a little Mambo # 5 ... sing along yo...)
DeLevering since 1999.
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

Vin Tanner wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:19 pm I’m not sure the date of this, I remember seeing a blurb on the news, but the anti vaxxers blocking an Ambo with a patient bleeding out in the way to St Paul’s should be dispersed with copious amounts of lead. Get the fuck out of the way when a first responder has his/her lights flashing. Get off the road and give them space. I have a few friends both cops and firemen and they have grabbed license plate numbers and in the future have hung a beating on fucktards that won’t get off the road. Probably a fun part of the job.
Lol....the vaxxed

..versus..

The anti-vaxxed

Just that simple right

Webs spun

Tales told

Buy in Blob

Good for your buds....beat em all into submission

Police States

Nazi Punks
DeLevering since 1999.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

@ Leves …. I didn’t say to beat the protesters into submission. I said to disperse them with lead if they are blocking an Ambo heading to the hospital with a patient bleeding out. You think they had a right to do that? Have your protest on the side of the road and get the fuck out of the way of the first responders.

As for fucktards that won’t get out of the way when emergency vehicles are whaling on sirens and horns with flashing lights, I hope the pukes get what’s coming to them- a beating or maybe their vehicle hits a tree. When you see them rat racing through traffic it isn’t because their music is too loud. Its because they, like the protestors that block an Ambo, are the most important people on the planet. It’s one of the first things we learn before you get your drivers license. Get the fuck off to the right side of the road and let them do their bloody jobs.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

I still say we need a mounted vaxxtrooper cavalry.

Round 'em up and take 'em to anti-vaxx reserves where we can give them special blankets that solve our problems
If you need air...call it in
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Now Google is in on the conspiracy lol.