US Erection 12 *AND* 16

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 6080
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by micky107 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:52 am

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:05 pm
I reckon the muslim mass migration into western nations is a big reason. They dont integrate as well as say people from india or chinese asians. Plus they blow shit up and nobody digs that

Nooomsayin
A not enough time scenario for any reasonable screening process was always going to be dangerous, like, forever.
https://carm.org/islam-religion-peace-and-terrorism

Remember the Canadian election towards the end.
I'll let in this many!
Well, I'll let in this many more!

I think the human highway ended up Per's way. It sure grew along the way.
"evolution"

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 3916
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Per » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:29 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:22 pm
Cornuck wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:15 pm
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:05 pm
.... Plus they blow shit up...
Wow... Really? Condemning a whole religion of billions on the actions of a few? So nobody likes Catholics, because they're all pedephiles?
Are you trying to say they aren't any more inclined to detonate explosives in crowds than other races?
How many chinese terrorists are there? Non-muslim africans? Argentineans? Polish?

Nope....its always them.
Actually -no.

If you look beyond the last decade, the Catholics have been far worse, whether Irish, Basque, French or Italian.
Remember the IRA, ETA, Acción Directe, Brigati Rossi, et al?
And the worst terrorist attack in Scandinavia was performed by a right wing Norwegian.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 6016
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Uncle dans leg » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:21 pm

Brevik was about the Muslims and we actually do live in a world that is within the past 10 yrs
nobody focks...with the jesus

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 3916
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Per » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:05 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:21 pm
Brevik was about the Muslims and we actually do live in a world that is within the past 10 yrs
Breivik, a former member of Frenskrittspartiet, the Norwegian version of SD, is stll responsible for the worst terrorist attack we've seen in Scandinavia. Ever.

And I've lived for more than ten years, and my memory isn't failing me yet.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 3916
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Per » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:11 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:29 pm
Per wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:20 pm
A buffoon who promises to make his country great again
Isn't this the guy who is running the EU...

Uhm... another right wing politician who has come to power through questionable election methods...?
Yeah, some resemblance to Donny. Sure.

But in Juncker's defence, he has solid background. Secretary of finance in Luxembourg for several years, then their longest serving PM (13 years), and then a long career within the EU. Not a single bankrupcy that I know of.

I think what we see is what we saw in The last years of Yeltsin. A great politician, who always been fond of drink, but has handled it, gets older and on meds, but keeps drinking like before... and loses it. Sad really.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 6016
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Uncle dans leg » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:24 pm

Per wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:05 pm
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:21 pm
Brevik was about the Muslims and we actually do live in a world that is within the past 10 yrs
Breivik, a former member of Frenskrittspartiet, the Norwegian version of SD, is stll responsible for the worst terrorist attack we've seen in Scandinavia. Ever.

And I've lived for more than ten years, and my memory isn't failing me yet.
Since we're dredging up ancient history I'd say there were far worse atrocities against Scandinavian folks by the wikings ya? You just need to consider far enough back in your assumptions Per! Plus...he killed those kids in protest to his lefty govt importing the dusky hordes.

Nobody wants their bullshit my man. This is why whack jobs like baby donald and similar fucktards are gaining power.
nobody focks...with the jesus

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 3916
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Per » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:56 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:24 pm
Per wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:05 pm
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:21 pm
Brevik was about the Muslims and we actually do live in a world that is within the past 10 yrs
Breivik, a former member of Frenskrittspartiet, the Norwegian version of SD, is stll responsible for the worst terrorist attack we've seen in Scandinavia. Ever.

And I've lived for more than ten years, and my memory isn't failing me yet.
Since we're dredging up ancient history I'd say there were far worse atrocities against Scandinavian folks by the wikings ya? You just need to consider far enough back in your assumptions Per! Plus...he killed those kids in protest to his lefty govt importing the dusky hordes.

Nobody wants their bullshit my man. This is why whack jobs like baby donald and similar fucktards are gaining power.
:roll:

Where you see hordes I see people. I guess that's where we differ.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 10295
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Topper » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:58 pm

Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 6016
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Uncle dans leg » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:52 pm

:lol:

Cheetos orange tint.
nobody focks...with the jesus

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 18912
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Strangelove » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:40 pm

Topper wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:58 pm
Main stream media

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2019/j ... octored-f/
And the brain-dead goosesteppers lap up that kind of fake news...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 10023
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by SKYO » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:25 pm

BroBro SL whatcha gonna do when Trump is out?
A long time ago, a baseball player remarked: "If I owned a ballclub, I'd hire a $5,000 coach and a $15,000 scout."

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 3916
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Per » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:13 am

Donald Trump has a message for Mexico:



:lol:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 18912
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Strangelove » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:30 pm

SKYO wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:25 pm
BroBro SL whatcha gonna do when Trump is out?
It would be GREAT!!

As much as I love the Donald, I love Bible-thumping Mike Pence much more!

Mikey hates everything... except... the prophesied thermonuclear war. :mex:

But yeahno, Donny will be prez for at least 6 more years, stop letting the MSM brainwash you...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Legend
Posts: 3526
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by ukcanuck » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:39 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:30 pm
SKYO wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:25 pm
BroBro SL whatcha gonna do when Trump is out?
It would be GREAT!!

As much as I love the Donald, I love Bible-thumping Mike Pence much more!

Mikey hates everything... except... the prophesied thermonuclear war. :mex:

But yeahno, Donny will be prez for at least 6 more years, stop letting the MSM brainwash you...
I get that being likable is not a job prerequisite for POTUS.
But Trump is such a detestable loathsome paltry excuse for a human being I can barely stand watching his speeches and addresses to the nation.

I even find it hard to look at memes that make fun of his orangeness because it requires me to look at his bile inducing countenance.

Can’t wait for his time to be up

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 18912
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Strangelove » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:43 pm

____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Post Reply