Another one bites the dust

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
UWSaint
CC 2nd Team All-Star
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by UWSaint » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:52 pm

Per wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:32 am
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
It's not over until the fat lady doesn't sing....
Hono_rary Canadian

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 3676
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by Per » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:35 am

Coffee Anyone?
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9905
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by Topper » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:32 pm

Rampage, yet another DOA.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 3676
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by Per » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:15 am

The Maverick

August 29, 1936 – August 25, 2018

A man of courage and integrity.

R.I.P.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17721
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by Strangelove » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:40 pm

Per wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:15 am
The Maverick

August 29, 1936 – August 25, 2018

A man of courage and integrity.

R.I.P.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/blogs/white- ... gs/870663/
John McCain's Favorite Songs:

1. "Dancing Queen" - ABBA

2. "Blue Bayou" - Roy Orbison

3. "Take a Chance on me" ABBA
:hmmm:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 3676
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by Per » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:44 am

Strangelove wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:40 pm
Per wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:15 am
The Maverick

August 29, 1936 – August 25, 2018

A man of courage and integrity.

R.I.P.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/blogs/white- ... gs/870663/
John McCain's Favorite Songs:

1. "Dancing Queen" - ABBA

2. "Blue Bayou" - Roy Orbison

3. "Take a Chance on me" ABBA
:hmmm:
... and impeccable taste in music. :wink:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/ ... nder-to-it
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17721
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by Strangelove » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:27 pm

Image
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3986
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by Reefer2 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:10 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:27 pm
Image
Best movie ever was Smokie and the Bandit.

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9905
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by Topper » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:56 pm

Deliverance and Boogie Nights were much better movies.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
5thhorseman
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1105
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by 5thhorseman » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:41 am

Topper wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:56 pm
Deliverance and Boogie Nights were much better movies.
Yeah, but Reefer is too light-hearted for those kind of movies.

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 11507
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:45 am

Topper wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:56 pm
Deliverance and Boogie Nights were much better movies.
All three were highly entertaining for their time. The Longest Yard too.
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3986
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by Reefer2 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:05 am

5thhorseman wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:41 am
Topper wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:56 pm
Deliverance and Boogie Nights were much better movies.
Yeah, but Reefer is too light-hearted for those kind of movies.
sure, I will have you know that I have seen all the Scream movies, except maybe #15

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9905
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by Topper » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:13 am

Reefer2 wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:05 am
5thhorseman wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:41 am
Topper wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:56 pm
Deliverance and Boogie Nights were much better movies.
Yeah, but Reefer is too light-hearted for those kind of movies.
sure, I will have you know that I have seen all the Scream movies, except maybe #15
Do you squeal like a hog in those movies?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 3676
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by Per » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:55 am

There's more to Danish music than Aqua.
Or was...

Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17721
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Another one bites the dust

Post by Strangelove » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:59 pm

^

Image
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Post Reply