Conspiracy Theory

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Postby Uncle dans leg » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:41 pm

I guess it would depend on if we were being visited by more than one kind. Also a hostile warlike race with superior tech would've already kicked the shit out of us I would image...or is that what the Annunaki did to have our ancestors worship them?

You should bowg again Doc...cant you rip yourself a script for chemo?
nobody forks...with the jesus
User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
 
Posts: 3848
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Postby Strangelove » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:30 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
Uncle dans leg wrote:Alien lives matter


Put that on a t-shirt and go walk the streets of Harlem. :-P

But seriously, what makes you think these hypothetical aliens would be friendly?


I guess it would depend on if we were being visited by more than one kind. Also a hostile warlike race with superior tech would've already kicked the shit out of us I would image...or is that what the Annunaki did to have our ancestors worship them?


Ahhh so you're a David Icke disciple...

Uncle dans leg wrote:You should bowg again Doc...cant you rip yourself a script for chemo?


Last night I snorted 2 lines of cocaine in a dream.

Twas great shit! :mex:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 14147
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Postby Uncle dans leg » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:26 pm

David Icke lol. Whats with all these "experts" and professional theorists/profiteers? Theyre the equivalent of Joel Osteen or Ernest Ainslie exploiting the believers.
All rubbish. The reality is there are weird lights flying around and nobody knows why
nobody forks...with the jesus
User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
 
Posts: 3848
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Postby Uncle dans leg » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:56 pm

4 hours of ufo conspiracy and ancient aliens on history channel tonight Doc...

Roll up some fatties and let your common sense take a back seat...its gonna be a night of conclusion jumping and pseudoscience
nobody forks...with the jesus
User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
 
Posts: 3848
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Postby Strangelove » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:15 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:David Icke lol. Whats with all these "experts" and professional theorists/profiteers? Theyre the equivalent of Joel Osteen or Ernest Ainslie exploiting the believers.
All rubbish. The reality is there are weird lights flying around and nobody knows why


Yes but you said the Annunaki (gods of ancient Middle Eastern pagans) were aliens.

That's what Icke says right?

How does your view differ from that of David Icke (just curious).
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 14147
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Postby Strangelove » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:25 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:4 hours of ufo conspiracy and ancient aliens on history channel tonight Doc...

Roll up some fatties and let your common sense take a back seat...its gonna be a night of conclusion jumping and pseudoscience


I do enjoy these kinds of shows... when the wife is not around. :look:

(she thinks they are ridiculous!... but maybe if I could get her high... ??)

She is opposed to pot right now, but I think when they legalize it, I'll be able to talk her into partaking.

She was into it back in the day... though not to the extent I was... albeit just for 2 years..

These days I toke about once per year (old friends) apart from in my dreams of course. :mex:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 14147
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Postby Uncle dans leg » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:22 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Uncle dans leg wrote:David Icke lol. Whats with all these "experts" and professional theorists/profiteers? Theyre the equivalent of Joel Osteen or Ernest Ainslie exploiting the believers.
All rubbish. The reality is there are weird lights flying around and nobody knows why


Yes but you said the Annunaki (Gods of ancient Middle Eastern pagans) were aliens.

That's what Icke says right?

How does your view differ from that of David Icke (just curious).

David Icke is a total snake oil salesman glomming onto whatever garbage attracts the most attention. That Son of Godhead crap and asking John Key if hes a lizard? :lol:

Graham Hancock, Von Daniken...really hard to take seriously but they are at least a little less trashy. More enthusiasts without being actual scientists...I've read a few of their books and found them interesting and they tie shit together.

My personal perspective is that anything is possible and there is definitely evidence of some sort of architect or creator poking around in our ancestors genetic make up.

The monuments in Egypt, Cambodia, Mexico dont actually strike me as being profound enough to say an alien taught us how to pile rocks like that though. Other ancient engineering marvels I find far more intriguing.

But then whats with the damn lights and UFO sightings...and the whole government cover up thing?
nobody forks...with the jesus
User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
 
Posts: 3848
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Postby Uncle dans leg » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:30 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Uncle dans leg wrote:4 hours of ufo conspiracy and ancient aliens on history channel tonight Doc...

Roll up some fatties and let your common sense take a back seat...its gonna be a night of conclusion jumping and pseudoscience


I do enjoy these kinds of shows... when the wife is not around. :look:

(she thinks they are ridiculous!... but maybe if I could get her high... ??)

She is opposed to pot right now, but I think when they legalize it, I'll be able to talk her into partaking.

She was into it back in the day... though not to the extent I was... albeit just for 2 years..

These days I toke about once per year (old friends) apart from in my dreams of course. :mex:

I was able to finally talk my wife into giving it a shot and she loves it. She was so down on it...I guess in SWE its like crack or something.

She says theres nothing better for pms cramps and period crap so try that angle.
.
nobody forks...with the jesus
User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
 
Posts: 3848
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Postby Strangelove » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:41 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:Graham Hancock, Von Daniken...really hard to take seriously but they are at least a little less trashy. More enthusiasts without being actual scientists...I've read a few of their books and found them interesting and they tie shit together.


I have read a Hancock book and a Von Daniken book.

Von Daniken is a flake... but Hancock is rather brilliant... IMO.

Now of course I don't agree with half of what Hancock says

... but he raises some fascinating facts and theories.

Uncle dans leg wrote:My personal perspective is that anything is possible and there is definitely evidence of some sort of architect or creator poking around in our ancestors genetic make up.


So you're saying you believe in Evolution, but you also believe a higher power meddled with it?

Uncle dans leg wrote:The monuments in Egypt, Cambodia, Mexico dont actually strike me as being profound enough to say an alien taught us how to pile rocks like that though. Other ancient engineering marvels I find far more intriguing.


How they transported some of those rocks defies explanation IMO.

But even more interesting... to me... is how they cut them with such precision.

There seems to be some evidence of the use of power tools of some kind.

Of course I don't believe in aliens

... but ancients may or may not have had a technology that we have not rediscovered.

Uncle dans leg wrote:But then whats with the damn lights and UFO sightings...and the whole government cover up thing?


Twas the government that created all the alien drama as a distraction from top secret projects.

IMESHO.

And of course there are natural explanations for many of those lights in the sky...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 14147
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Postby Topper » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:54 pm

New Grange in Ireland (3200 BC) predates the Pyramids of Egypt and Stonehenge.

Never underestimate the power of slave labour.

The astronomy aspects of many of these relics is what I find cool.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
 
Posts: 8743
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Postby micky107 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:56 am

When talking about "aliens", (a terribly wrong word), meaning most are trying to refer to visitors from outer space,
I have had many a chat, with people from many walks of life.
The conversation usually comes to an abrupt end when I ask one simple question:
How old is this planet ?
Most haven't got a clue what I'm talking about.
We are such an arrogant bunch, as a rule.
Why keep blasting off when we have barely started digging ?
How old is this planet ?
https://futurism.com/the-physics-of-death/
Off topic ?
Maybe not. ;)
"evolution"
User avatar
micky107
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 2915
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Postby Uncle dans leg » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:31 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Uncle dans leg wrote:Graham Hancock, Von Daniken...really hard to take seriously but they are at least a little less trashy. More enthusiasts without being actual scientists...I've read a few of their books and found them interesting and they tie shit together.


I have read a Hancock book and a Von Daniken book.

Von Daniken is a flake... but Hancock is rather brilliant... IMO.

Now of course I don't agree with half of what Hancock says

... but he raises some fascinating facts and theories.

Uncle dans leg wrote:My personal perspective is that anything is possible and there is definitely evidence of some sort of architect or creator poking around in our ancestors genetic make up.


So you're saying you believe in Evolution, but you also believe a higher power meddled with it?

Uncle dans leg wrote:The monuments in Egypt, Cambodia, Mexico dont actually strike me as being profound enough to say an alien taught us how to pile rocks like that though. Other ancient engineering marvels I find far more intriguing.


How they transported some of those rocks defies explanation IMO.

But even more interesting... to me... is how they cut them with such precision.

There seems to be some evidence of the use of power tools of some kind.

Of course I don't believe in aliens

... but ancients may or may not have had a technology that we have not rediscovered.

Uncle dans leg wrote:But then whats with the damn lights and UFO sightings...and the whole government cover up thing?


Twas the government that created all the alien drama as a distraction from top secret projects.

IMESHO.

And of course there are natural explanations for many of those lights in the sky...

I would say its +90% probable there is life on other planets but more like 10% they are flying around earth watching us and probing asses. Government diversion definitely is a far more likely scenario.

As far as our awakened consciousness goes...it really appears to defy the boundaries of evolution. Could an alien race have seeded our monkey ancestors? Well...could be I suppose. To me thats easily more plausible than an all knowing, all powerful immortal being who chooses to ignore us when we need help the most. Thats just fantasy :lol:
nobody forks...with the jesus
User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
 
Posts: 3848
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Postby Topper » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:15 pm

Didn't Doc have a wood all through Avatar?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
 
Posts: 8743
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Postby Strangelove » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:01 pm

micky107 wrote:How old is this planet ?


Depends on what theories you subscribe to...

micky107 wrote:https://futurism.com/the-physics-of-death/

As we know through thermodynamics, energy cannot be created nor destroyed...
The total amount of energy in an isolated system does not, cannot, change...
The universe as a whole is closed...
that energy, which originated during the Big Bang, will always be around.


If "that energy originated during the Big Bang"...

and "the universe is a closed system"...

... then the Big Bang Theory defies the "energy cannot be created nor destroyed" Law.

Just saying the writer of the article made a mistake or two. :mrgreen:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 14147
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Postby Strangelove » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:04 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote: Government diversion definitely is a far more likely scenario.


OR... it could be ghosts. :D

Uncle dans leg wrote:To me thats easily more plausible than an all knowing, all powerful immortal being who chooses to ignore us when we need help the most.


OR... it could be He wants to guide you, rather than allow you to guide Him. :D
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 14147
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

PreviousNext

Return to Creeper's Bar & Grill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron