Patience, please.

If it's in here, it's probably a good idea to read it.

Moderators: Brian CC, Referees

Brian CC
Site Admin

Patience, please.

Post by Brian CC »

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to drop a quick note to address a few things.

I have been getting a few comments of late about this not working or that not working. I am aware of the issues, and I appreciate the feedback.

However, what I don't need is some of you making me feel like I am ripping you off by not getting this stuff on done on YOUR schedules. This is a hobby for me, and one that is provided to all of you free of charge. My real job sometimes keeps me busy, and so does life at times. This site is undergoing a major structural change not only in code but in design, and there has also been a learning curve for me, which is still evolving.

The board is functional, the blogs work, and for now you'll have to live with that until I can start knocking more stuff off.

Please know, that I want this done more than any of you, and I am disappointed I have fallen behind.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Patience, please.

Post by Cornuck »

No a problem at all. You've added a link to the front page, which was the only item I was missing.

Thanks again for giving us all a place to waste precious time away from friends, family and life in general :D
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
the Cunning Linguist
CC 1st Team All-Star

Re: Patience, please.

Post by the Cunning Linguist »

Never realized that there were problems... The site looks terrific as always!