Ok here's the deal with the site: PLEASE READ

If it's in here, it's probably a good idea to read it.

Moderators: Brian CC, Referees

Brian CC
Site Admin

Post by Brian CC »

Another really bad day yesterday, chats, phone calls, yelling and screaming. Again I apologize. The sites reputation is taking a real beating here, and I am really pissed off.

Again, I am looking for a new host, and there are a whole bunch of logistical things that have to be figured out, so please bear with me....Whatever hair I have left is disappearing quickly.

:mad:
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Don't care. I guess all who know what they have with this site go with you through thick and thin. ;)

Awesome how you're supporting us with your work and now fighting "some inconveniences".....huge thanks.

Whenever financial support is needed i'll be in for sure.
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Post by DavidPratt_ »

Brian CC wrote:Another really bad day yesterday, chats, phone calls, yelling and screaming. Again I apologize. The sites reputation is taking a real beating here, and I am really pissed off.

Again, I am looking for a new host, and there are a whole bunch of logistical things that have to be figured out, so please bear with me....Whatever hair I have left is disappearing quickly.

:mad:
Brian, I'd be more than happy to donate some money to the cause. Just tell me how much and when you need it. I may not have been able to sell my leather pants to help fund my donation but that doesn't matter - I will donate if you need some cash.

dp
VANCOUVER'S SEXIEST BROADCASTER AND COUGAR HUNTER

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

WATCH THE DAVID PRATT SHOW W/BRO JAKE 6-10 AM, M-F ON THE TEAM 1040
Soapy
MVP
MVP

Post by Soapy »

I WILL BUY THE PANTS TO SAVE THE SITE !!
Ok just kidding...I do have a bid...
I'm with dp...let me know on the PM if I need to chuck some dead PM's into the hat ( I should get some street cred for that!)
I'm down with the CC crew
My god what the hell was that...let me know what I can do to help...I will sell chocalate almonds if needed...your pal..the Soap
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
-- Winston Churchill
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Post by DavidPratt_ »

Soapy wrote:I WILL BUY THE PANTS TO SAVE THE SITE !!
Ok just kidding...I do have a bid...
I'm with dp...let me know on the PM if I need to chuck some dead PM's into the hat ( I should get some street cred for that!)
I'm down with the CC crew
My god what the hell was that...let me know what I can do to help...I will sell chocalate almonds if needed...your pal..the Soap
Brian,

Soapy and I will sell chocolate almonds to help keep kids off the street. We will hold beer-drinkathons and get people to pledge donations. We will even sell Jamesownzsam's sweaty unwashed Messier jerseys to the Salvation Army thrift store. Whatever it takes to keep CC going!

dp

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

JamesOwnzSam11
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by JamesOwnzSam11 »

I too will help the cause.

This downtime has been awful lately.

But you're not touching my Messier jersey's Pratt.
"I think my biggest influence has been Messier."Watching him prepare for games and how seriously he still took everything at his age. A lot of the qualities that he had helped me get better."- Markus Naslund
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Post by DavidPratt_ »

JamesOwnzSam11 wrote:I too will help the cause.

This downtime has been awful lately.

But you're not touching my Messier jersey's Pratt.
Soapy told me he will sell them for you!

dp

Brian CC
Site Admin

Post by Brian CC »

So you may have noticed the site has been lightning quick over the past 48 hours. I stripped out all the code that was accessing the forums, and woila it seems to have fixed the problem.

Therefore, I will be leaving it this way until the playoffs are done, and then the site is going to undergo a huge overhaul.

I want to thank everyone for their patience and understanding. I am pretty sure that we will now have stable forum for the playoffs, which was my main concern.

Let's get all this behind us and GO CANUCKS GO!!
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Great news Brian, thank you, a stable forum and hopefully a stable hockeyteam.

Go Canucks Go

ps: i noticed it but was not sure if it's just accidentally.
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
sic puppy
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by sic puppy »

It's like being back from vacation. :lol:

Thx Brian.