World Juniors 2021

Discuss Canada's National Teams in our Team Canada forum.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: World Juniors 2021

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:49 pm LA Kings have to be suffering serious buyers remorse on Byfield. Hes been completely invisible for all the games that i stayed awake.for
Turcotte and Kaliyev look pretty damn good.

Little early to close the book on Quinton ...no? Look at the Chef ripping Byram for no reason last year. He’s been Canada’s best player along with Cozens
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Topper wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:53 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:46 pm
Topper wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:41 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:30 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:23 pm All I heard all day on the talk shows was how amazing the Canadian squad is and kept thinking during all this outpouring of adulation how this game has all the earmarks to be an upset. I think the Americans want to prove something here because of all the love the CDN squad is getting combined with the CDN squad reading their own headlines
All you want is a US victory. Would be nice if you had the sack to admit it
like someone spending half a season wanting their favourite team to lose
I haven’t done that yet.... :sly: maybe a good 1/3 of the season. But then I was just crafty enough to see Sven Baertschi and Derrick Pouliott were never going to amount to fuck all. Like a person who can see more than eight feet, I deducted that playing kids.... and not scrubs and getting a better draft pick is better for the team. As usual I was right. :mex:
what part of Edmonton do you live in?
I was born in Edson ... my dad used to work on the pipeline
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:49 pm LA Kings have to be suffering serious buyers remorse on Byfield. Hes been completely invisible for all the games that i stayed awake.for
He seriously stinks. Stuetzle is a thousand times better
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Whats with the chick showing off her jizz shirt under the uv light? She just loves it all over her face
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The one thing the CDN team lacks is a game breaker talent. They have a lot of good players but no elite level type skill players
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Canada has the better team. Unfortunately the US is playing a better game.
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Schneider was the most underrated player in his draft and he's the most underrated player on the Canadian team.

Good hockey game so far, and we haven't seen many of those.
el rey del mambo
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

J D Burke thinks Byfield doesn't get his due because racism...
el rey del mambo
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:11 pm J D Burke thinks Byfield doesn't get his due because racism...
Huh???
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:11 pm J D Burke thinks Byfield doesn't get his due because racism...
He didn’t say that did he? Unlike the Chef I don’t shit on random 18 -20 year old kids. But Byfield has been a ghost this tourney. I’m not a fan of Cole Perfetti’s game either.

Racism.... Jesus now I’ve heard it all. The big kid needs to show up. He did bury a guy with a nice hot late in the period but they fucking need him.
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:13 pm
Huh???
Yeah, he thought racial prejudice prevented Byfield from going ahead of Lafreniere in the last draft.

I'm not making this up.
el rey del mambo
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

If I were Buffalo I'd be pretty miffed about spending the eighth pick on Jack Quinn.
el rey del mambo
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Losing Dach was a big loss for the CDNs. He plays with jam and that is sorely missed in Canada’s game tonight
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Wow it's worth than I thought. I thought Quinn was 18 but he turned 19 in September. This is his last year of eligibility for the tournament. Jeezus eighth overall and he's yer invisible 13th forward in his last year.
el rey del mambo
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:26 pm Wow it's worth than I thought. I thought Quinn was 18 but he turned 19 in September. This is his last year of eligibility for the tournament. Jeezus eighth overall and he's yer invisible 13th forward in his last year.
8th overall? Try 2nd. Ouch