World Juniors 2020

Discuss Canada's National Teams in our Team Canada forum.

Moderator: Referees

Per
MVP
MVP

World Juniors 2020

Post by Per »

About time we get this topic up and running, eh?

Sweden beat the Czechs 5-1 in a pre-tournament game tonight.
Two goals by Höglander. :thumbs:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: World Juniors 2020

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Is this the thread where the Chef pisses and moans about the downfall of Canadian hockey?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:57 pm Is this the thread where the Chef pisses and moans about the downfall of Canadian hockey?
As opposed to every other thread...?
If you need air...call it in
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:03 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:57 pm Is this the thread where the Chef pisses and moans about the downfall of Canadian hockey?
No, it is where Baubles cries about the toy train set he never got for Christmas 1958.

Clickity-clack, Woo, woo, clickity clack, woo, woo
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Per wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:49 pm About time we get this topic up and running, eh?

Sweden beat the Czechs 5-1 in a pre-tournament game tonight.
Two goals by Höglander. :thumbs:
@HockeynewsSe
VIDEO: Se målen när #Juniorkronorna besegrade Tjeckien med 5–1 i kvällens träningsmatch.
Målskyttar: Samuel Fagemo 2, Nils Höglander 2, Jonatan Berggren.
#worldjuniors
https://twitter.com/HockeynewsSe/status ... 31394?s=19

8-)
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle what happened to your Newhooks and Krebs. I see that goon Hunter has selected a checking team over skill. Hunter hockey
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Topper wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:33 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:03 pm
No, it is where Baubles cries about the toy train set he never got for Christmas 1958.

Clickity-clack, Woo, woo, clickity clack, woo, woo
Unlike yourself, I wasn’t alive in 58
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:00 am Doyle what happened to your Newhooks and Krebs. I see that goon Hunter has selected a checking team over skill. Hunter hockey
These were two of the one hundred prospects that you loved and then hated depending the time of the month.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Hoglander and Podkozlin. Blobbee are you getting jacked with excitement to see these two great Benning prospects dial it in at this year’s WJC’s?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Ooooooohhhh I bet ole Blobbee Doyle is stressed about today’s game!
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Pod with the Russian's 2nd goal, 2nd unit PP and plays the PK....... Of the Russian had goaltending the game wouldn't be close.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blobbees Kaliyev just made it 2-0 USA
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Topper wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:35 am Pod with the Russian's 2nd goal, 2nd unit PP and plays the PK....... Of the Russian had goaltending the game wouldn't be close.
And to think that Russian goalie is ranked top 10 in the 2020 draft
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The USA have a killer PP and we don’t have the goaltending. 5 on 5 Canada is great but our PP is no comparison to USA’s. Our PK looks horrendous. Special teams as always, the difference maker
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

In 2 per tournament games Canada goes 0 for 5 on the PP? Ouch. If they don’t clean that up we ain’t getting a medal.

Hunter needs to keep these kids playing hard hitting hockey 5 on 5 and somehow stay out of the penalty box against the U.S.