World Juniors 2018

Discuss Canada's National Teams in our Team Canada forum.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: World Juniors 2018

Post by Topper »

Another leaf eunuch.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Topper wrote:Top shelf where momma keeps the cookies.

Other than set up on the power play, I'm not seeing him going into traffic or in pick battles. I want to see more.
Came out all a fury in the first couple of shifts but he's weak and tired because of the flu.
Should have sat. That's where a guy gets injured.
"evolution"
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

micky107 wrote:
Topper wrote:Top shelf where momma keeps the cookies.

Other than set up on the power play, I'm not seeing him going into traffic or in pick battles. I want to see more.
Came out all a fury in the first couple of shifts but he's weak and tired because of the flu.
Should have sat. That's where a guy gets injured.
True. Sent back to the hotel from practice yesterday, as he wasn't feeling well.
I was surprised they decided to have him play tonight, but I guess they considered this a key game for winning the group.

And we did.

Sweden's third line did a great job in containing the Czech stars that bewildered Russia.
We were considered the home team and used that advantage to do strict line matching the whole game.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Shit, sick as a dog and still lights out generational. Poor Flyers, we draft Boeser they draft Konecny, we draft Pettersen, they draft Nolan "Sam Reinhart" Patrick
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Brady Tkachuk with a nice goal against the Slovaks. Speed is definitely not an issue at all with the kid. Goes to the hard areas and plays with a chip on his shoulder. I’d be more than ok if the Canucks ended up with him or Zadina or Svechnikov. Dahlin is the clear number one and played great today, but those wingers are all real nice players. I like Hughes but he is fucking tiny.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Zadina and Svechnikov are RW's. You see your Boi - Pettersen as a RW. Boeser and Virtanen are RW's. Lind is a RW as well as Goldobin and Lockwood. Hell let's use every 2018 draft pick on Right Wingers. Too bad Hughed wasn't bigger, he's too small
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Don't fall for the yanks shite play tonight, they are saving their energy for the big game tomorrow. It's a meaningless game
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Shit is Mittlestadt skilled, what a goal
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:Zadina and Svechnikov are RW's. You see your Boi - Pettersen as a RW. Boeser and Virtanen are RW's. Lind is a RW as well as Goldobin and Lockwood. Hell let's use every 2018 draft pick on Right Wingers. Too bad Hughed wasn't bigger, he's too small
Who gives a fuck ? Virtanen can play both sides. Goldobin is meh, Lockwood is a few years away . I’d prefer at d man myself but not at the expense of a better player(s) again. Lind can play either side as well.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:Shit is Mittlestadt skilled, what a goal
It was a great goal by helmet head but then the Slovak scored an even better one
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Too many wingers Bibbles, we need defenceman. Shit is Lockwood fast.

Mittlestadt is gonna get Reinhart toasted out of Buffalo
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:Don't fall for the yanks shite play tonight, they are saving their energy for the big game tomorrow. It's a meaningless game
I’m not sure about that. They lose to Canada and they have to play a lot more games and have a lot tougher road to the finals. This Slovak team is good , very fast and bloody huge.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:Too many wingers Bibbles, we need defenceman. Shit is Lockwood fast.

Mittlestadt is gonna get Reinhart toasted out of Buffalo
I’d like a d man too but especially Dahlin. I think Zadina could play the middle actually. He’s a hell of a player.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Well here we go, walking in the snow. Yuk
The place is half empty cause there was a fiery crash on the highway down to Buffalo from Canada.
Border is jammed.
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

micky107 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:51 am Gees, Juolevi just not getting enough ice time on this Finnish team to show much.
Frustrating.
Watch much? Juolevi had over 20 minutes of ice time again in the Denmark game. " but, but, but he isn't doing the Bobby Orr spinoramas on the PP! He sucks!!"