World Juniors 2017

Discuss Canada's National Teams in our Team Canada forum.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: World Juniors 2017

Post by Chef Boi RD »

We were stellar last year as well.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Can u imagine the US with Eichel, Matthews, Tkachuk, Werenski, Connor, Boeser, Hanafin?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Dubios - one of the most unimpressive 3rd overall picks I've ever seen
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

RoyalDude wrote:Can u imagine the US with Eichel, Matthews, Tkachuk, Werenski, Connor, Boeser, Hanafin?
Connor isn't eligible (he's 20).

McDavid might be the best hockey player in the world. Can you imagine if Canada had McDavid, Marner, Konecny, Crouse, Chychrun and Beaulivier?

Strome and (particularly) Dubois should be having a bigger impact.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Pure intelligence by Dubios
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

How the fuck was Dubios a top 10'pick??? LOL
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Island Nucklehead wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:Can u imagine the US with Eichel, Matthews, Tkachuk, Werenski, Connor, Boeser, Hanafin?

McDavid might be the best hockey player in the world. Can you imagine if Canada had McDavid, Marner, Konecny, Crouse, Chychrun and Beaulivier?

McDavid isn't enough to make up for that missing powerhouse group of US players, sorry
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

RoyalDude wrote:
Island Nucklehead wrote:

McDavid isn't enough to make up for that missing powerhouse group of US players, sorry
Sorry Dude, Eichel is also 20 = ineligible.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strome is a massive turnover machine.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Dubios has Ethan Moreau potential
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Can we say now that American hockey is on par with Canada hockey?
Nope
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Can u imagine vancouvers future forward depth with 2 top end kids....
:evil:
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Throw any one of Ritchie, Ehlers, or Nylander in there and Pasternak if you really want to feel sick.

Bad game for Canada. They seemed like the slower team and always second to the puck. They couldn't seem to get to the net . That Charlie McEvoy is a hell of a hockey player. He could be the best defenceman taken in the 2016 draft.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Throw any one of Ritchie, Ehlers, or Nylander in there and Pasternak if you really want to feel sick.

Bad game for Canada. They seemed like the slower team and always second to the puck. They couldn't seem to get to the net . That Charlie McEvoy is a hell of a hockey player. He could be the best defenceman taken in the 2016 draft.
MaCAvoy is very impressive. Fabbro and Bean who were taking around where he was selected aren't even close to him. Fabbro and Bean looked like shite. Chabot and Myers are the only quality on Canada's defence.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Uncle dans leg wrote:

JewLevy will have something to say about that