World Cup 2016

Discuss Canada's National Teams in our Team Canada forum.

Moderator: Referees

Puck
MVP
MVP

Re: World Cup 2016

Post by Puck »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:The shots were 34 - 33 in favor of Canada
Fair enough Blob... I wondered if I was wrong about that as I posted. However, they were pretty badly out-shot until well into the third.

I gotta disagree with you though, DMB, I don't think they looked good. Canada were certainly out-worked. The call on Kopitar seemed marginal and the tying goal was certainly fortunate. Marchand's goal was excellent, I'll give you that. It's too bad (sort of), it would have been interesting to see the third game. It might have generated some tension - we never really saw any in this tournament.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Re: World Cup 2016

Post by Mickey107 »

Puck wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:The shots were 34 - 33 in favor of Canada
Fair enough Blob... I wondered if I was wrong about that as I posted. However, they were pretty badly out-shot until well into the third.

I gotta disagree with you though, DMB, I don't think they looked good. Canada were certainly out-worked. The call on Kopitar seemed marginal and the tying goal was certainly fortunate. Marchand's goal was excellent, I'll give you that. It's too bad (sort of), it would have been interesting to see the third game. It might have generated some tension - we never really saw any in this tournament.
I wonder if there got to be some tension on the North American Team?
Afterwards, most of them said, next time they want to play for my Country.
At first I thought the idea was cute but at the end of the day, if you want intensity, it really has to be "all" country against country.
"evolution"