Preseason Prayer:

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Preseason Prayer:

Post by Madcombinepilot »

An excerpt from the pulpit of the Hockey Prophet:

And arise from the ashes of the spring they shall. Skating forth, garbed in the new vestments of blue, green and white will our beloved Canucks once again pit themselves against the tide of teams that shall stream forth in multitude against them. Led by the one called a-vee, our warriors of the ice will do battle. But alas, the weak hearted need faith. Faith in the system, and faith in the hearts of those who skate forth to entertain us. And entertain us they shall, those warriors on skates, for it is their destiny.

please read aloud now with me as we recite the hockey prayer:

'Gods of hockey, we call to you.
Our sticks are by our sides.
We seek a life of honor, free from all false pride.
We shall shoot the puck, with a mighty slap,
And bodycheck with vigor, fore and back.
Glory...
Majesty...
Unity.....

hail.

Hail....

HAIL!'

Amen
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Ooooooh Mcp, this is totally different to Jyrki's amusements but nevertheless great. :lol:

I'm pretty pumped up, first game, first blood ehhh that was Rambo was he ? :lol:

But i believe more and more in our Canucks the more i use these adrenaline shockers called B.E.E.R.

Go Canucks Go, (i'll hold on, it's 8:30 pm now and i'm going to a Johnny Cash Tribute Rock'n Roll Show (they're playing the songs a little bit faster and louder. 8-) )

I guess i'll be pretty faced at gametime, but i'll try to hold on.

ps: Right a few minutes ago i prepared my poolteam with the last cuts. :rockin: :cheers:
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'