GDT: 17 Dec 22 Shamoo vs Bi-Planes @ 19:00 PST on SN & HNiC

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: 17 Dec 22 Shamoo vs Bi-Planes @ 19:00 PST on SN & HNiC

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:12 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:12 am Lol people are starting to get pissed off? Were you guys asleep since 2014? It’s been a tire fire for years. This didn’t just happen.
But why is the new regime managing no differently than previous regime? Why does the mandate remain from one regime ti the next?
The new regime has been here a year. The previous regime was here for almost 8. Not comparable.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:30 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:12 am Lol people are starting to get pissed off? Were you guys asleep since 2014? It’s been a tire fire for years. This didn’t just happen.
But why is the new regime managing no differently than previous regime? Why does the mandate remain from one regime ti the next?
The new regime has been here a year. The previous regime was here for almost 8. Not comparable.
Are you seeing anything different so far?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:34 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:30 am
Are you seeing anything different so far?
Pro scouting seems to be better. Kuzmenko, Mikheyev, Bear, Joshua.

I’ll give this administration some time yet.

We all know they are taking direction from ownership. That isn’t exactly a hot take. I’ve stayed out of the building this year, won’t buy any merch. I find myself watching sometimes only half a game and switching to something else more often than I ever did.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:50 am
I’ll give this administration some time yet.

like 5 or 6 years?

:D
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Meanwhile Doyle’s been complaining all season since the Miller extension about the new regimes lack of action for making significant moves marking the start of a “rebuild”.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:54 am Meanwhile Doyle’s been complaining all season since the Miller extension about the new regimes lack of action for making significant moves marking the start of a “rebuild”.
at least with Benning there was some sort of hope(superb drafting)....these idiots reek of incompetence
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:03 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:54 am Meanwhile Doyle’s been complaining all season since the Miller extension about the new regimes lack of action for making significant moves marking the start of a “rebuild”.
at least with Benning there was some sort of hope(superb drafting)....these idiots reek of incompetence
Unfortunately Lekkerimaki looks like the next coming of Hunter Shinkaruk
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

No I haven’t. I realize that most of the teams are cap strapped.

Did you grow up lying or was it a skill you acquired later in life? You’re a very gifted liar though- props.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:03 am
Sigh…. Elms was 2/4 in top 8 picks. He picked an ok soft winger at the end of the first in 2015. An ok but injury prone goalie in the second round in 2014 and a bunch of meh. It was far from superb.

I’ll give them three years. That’s about all anyone should get before some tangible results are produced.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Brock before getting Clutterbuck'd was trending into a Bobby Hull 50 goal scorer so that isn't necessarily accurate. He never regained that shot

Demko is only now suffering his first major injury setback so same goes there. Until now hes been on the vezina radar
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

50 goal scorers and Vezina winners.

Sluggo has never topped 30.

Thatcher has never been universally thought of as a top 5 guy. Off season surgery and now another pretty major injury. He’s 27- not a kid.

Nice try Lizzy. Come again :mex:
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

You sure got me there. Will read again. :mex:
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:32 pm You sure got me there. Will read again. :mex:
Glad to help you clear up your Sunday morning fog
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:23 pm That’s it for me tonight. Switching to 1883
1883? What’s that?