GDT: the best sisters and strombone night - Panthers @ Canucks 7PM PST Dec. 1. TV: SN Pacific. Radio: Sportsnet 650.

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: the best sisters and strombone night - Panthers @ Canucks 7PM PST Dec. 1. TV: SN Pacific. Radio: Sportsnet 650.

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:18 pm Forsling sure looks slick for FLA. Fuck why did throat goyter trade an obviously valuable asset for Adam fucking Glendenning

That was instantly a fucked move
Benning cannot be judged by his minor failures, and minor they are…you have to focus on the many good he brought to the table, a good that we are still experiencing since his departure like Pettersson, Hughes, Demko, Miller, Hoglander, Podkolzin, Boeser etc., etc., etc….
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: the best sisters and strombone night - Panthers @ Canucks 7PM PST Dec. 1. TV: SN Pacific. Radio: Sportsnet 650.

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Carl Yagro wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:22 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:18 pm What did Bo do, I missed it? Was he gassed, end of shift?
Not gassed, but one backhanded giveaway in the offensive zone. Another one in the defensive zone just now. No damage done.

Shit happens sometimes.
Look at his assists, Shoulders. Passing isn’t his forte.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Lame
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
CrzyCanuck
CC Legend

Post by CrzyCanuck »

Demko tells dumbchuck NO!
Hockey is Life, Nothing Else Matters
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

How does Stillman clear a pass right into the crowd? Like father, like son. Both dumb.

Thank you Demmer.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:24 pm Look at his assists, Shoulders. Passing isn’t his forte.
We should all know this after watching for 10 years. Look, he deserves his upcoming contract, but whoever gives it to him better make sure he has a high-end playmaking winger. Cheaping out with a Pearson-level winger is not going to age well.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
CrzyCanuck
CC Legend

Post by CrzyCanuck »

Backhand pizza never fails

Good job Schenn
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

That was some tasty pizza delivered by the beloved Luke Schenn
CrzyCanuck
CC Legend

Post by CrzyCanuck »

Nice shot Forsling
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

And just like that, its over
CrzyCanuck
CC Legend

Post by CrzyCanuck »

We have no answer for this

And Demko out

I'm not starting GDT anymore this year 🤣
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Well.....
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
dangler
MVP
MVP

Post by dangler »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:18 pm Forsling sure looks slick for FLA. Fuck why did throat goyter trade an obviously valuable asset for Adam fucking Glendenning

That was instantly a fucked move
ELMER Got throat pumped
CrzyCanuck
CC Legend

Post by CrzyCanuck »

Stillman never fails ffs
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

That could be the straw that breaks the camel’s back.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”