GDT: 11/24/21. Canucks vs Penguins / 4:00pm / SPNETP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 17718
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: GDT: 11/24/21. Canucks vs Penguins / 4:00pm / SPNETP

Post by Micky »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:57 pm Is it like training camp right now Ghomes?

:mrgreen:
WTF, Topie?
"evolution"
User avatar
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP
Posts: 24515
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: GDT: 11/24/21. Canucks vs Penguins / 4:00pm / SPNETP

Post by Vin Tanner »

Carl Yagro wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:34 pm Green and his crew should be jettisoned on a Pennsylvania hwy after tonight.

He's lost. He can't fix this. Let someone else drive this bus for the rest of this season. The owner can take his time to figure things out.
Maybe they just aren’t any good. Maybe on their best day they are a .500 team that’s in a slump?
“Cap space doesn’t matter” - Idiots

“We need some depth on this team”- Bo Horvat

This is a split sig for those that don’t quite get it.
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 33516
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT: 11/24/21. Canucks vs Penguins / 4:00pm / SPNETP

Post by Strangelove »

Micky wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:35 pm
Strangelove wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:57 pm Is it like training camp right now Ghomes?

:mrgreen:
WTF, Topie?
http://www.canuckscorner.com/forums/vie ... 92#p459192

"Topie"? :look:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
donlever
CC Legend
Posts: 4428
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: GDT: 11/24/21. Canucks vs Penguins / 4:00pm / SPNETP

Post by donlever »

Vin Tanner wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:36 pm
Carl Yagro wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:34 pm Green and his crew should be jettisoned on a Pennsylvania hwy after tonight.

He's lost. He can't fix this. Let someone else drive this bus for the rest of this season. The owner can take his time to figure things out.
Maybe they just aren’t any good. Maybe on their best day they are a .500 team that’s in a slump?
Either or they appear lifeless and disinterested.

That's on people above player level.
A different goddamn hockey talk messageboard!
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 33516
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT: 11/24/21. Canucks vs Penguins / 4:00pm / SPNETP

Post by Strangelove »

Vin Tanner wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:36 pm
Carl Yagro wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:34 pm Green and his crew should be jettisoned on a Pennsylvania hwy after tonight.

He's lost. He can't fix this. Let someone else drive this bus for the rest of this season. The owner can take his time to figure things out.
Maybe they just aren’t any good. Maybe on their best day they are a .500 team that’s in a slump?
Sure, maybe Pettersson and Boeser are just half-point-per-game players

... and all that scoring they did in their first few years was just an illusion. :roll:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm
Location: On wide shoulders...

Re: GDT: 11/24/21. Canucks vs Penguins / 4:00pm / SPNETP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Vin Tanner wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:36 pm
Carl Yagro wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:34 pm Green and his crew should be jettisoned on a Pennsylvania hwy after tonight.

He's lost. He can't fix this. Let someone else drive this bus for the rest of this season. The owner can take his time to figure things out.
Maybe they just aren’t any good. Maybe on their best day they are a .500 team that’s in a slump?
Yup. That's exactly what they are.

But there's no point in letting Green continue to be a dead man walking. Might as well have a different voice to try to make that painful journey back to .500 (that's likely the best this team can do) because Green is just isn't capable of pulling them out of this.

If the owner doesn't make the move, it's because he doesn't want to pay someone who doesn't work for him.
Focus on the NOW
User avatar
donlever
CC Legend
Posts: 4428
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: GDT: 11/24/21. Canucks vs Penguins / 4:00pm / SPNETP

Post by donlever »

Cornuck wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:34 pm
donlever wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:17 pm Media nerds laughing at billionaires is rich.

Makes them hard I guess.
Donnie sticking up for the billionaires as usual. ;)
Lol

Touche
A different goddamn hockey talk messageboard!
User avatar
sagebrush
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 992
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: around the bend

Re: GDT: 11/24/21. Canucks vs Penguins / 4:00pm / SPNETP

Post by sagebrush »

Most of the Canucks looked hung over.

Like they had a big party last night.
Canucks embarrassment --> change.
User avatar
Meds
MVP
MVP
Posts: 10044
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: GDT: 11/24/21. Canucks vs Penguins / 4:00pm / SPNETP

Post by Meds »

sagebrush wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:42 pm Most of the Canucks looked hung over.

Like they had a big party last night.
Rumor is they had a big shaker last night.

Got together and partied.....theme was getting a new coach tomorrow.
User avatar
sagebrush
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 992
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: around the bend

Re: GDT: 11/24/21. Canucks vs Penguins / 4:00pm / SPNETP

Post by sagebrush »

Meds wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:47 pm
sagebrush wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:42 pm Most of the Canucks looked hung over.

Like they had a big party last night.
Rumor is they had a big shaker last night.

Got together and partied.....theme was getting a new coach tomorrow.
I thought the party would be post-Green, but they may know something we don't.
Image
Canucks embarrassment --> change.
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5816
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
Location: North Shore

Re: GDT: 11/24/21. Canucks vs Penguins / 4:00pm / SPNETP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Cornuck wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:34 pm
donlever wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:17 pm Media nerds laughing at billionaires is rich.

Makes them hard I guess.
Donnie sticking up for the billionaires as usual. ;)
Geez, I better watch what I say about Mr Aquilini.

I'm certainly no billionaire :look:
el rey del mambo
User avatar
donlever
CC Legend
Posts: 4428
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: GDT: 11/24/21. Canucks vs Penguins / 4:00pm / SPNETP

Post by donlever »

Ha.

Megs....you're on a free roll with me.

Matt Sekeres...not so much.
A different goddamn hockey talk messageboard!
User avatar
Meds
MVP
MVP
Posts: 10044
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: GDT: 11/24/21. Canucks vs Penguins / 4:00pm / SPNETP

Post by Meds »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:54 pm
Cornuck wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:34 pm
donlever wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:17 pm Media nerds laughing at billionaires is rich.

Makes them hard I guess.
Donnie sticking up for the billionaires as usual. ;)
Geez, I better watch what I say about Mr Aquilini.

I'm certainly no billionaire :look:
There's a reason he was called Missing_Elite when he made his return to this here message board.









Donnie is what one would call an elite reprobate.

:P
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5816
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
Location: North Shore

Re: GDT: 11/24/21. Canucks vs Penguins / 4:00pm / SPNETP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

donlever wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:57 pm Ha.

Megs....you're on a free roll with me.

Matt Sekeres...not so much.
I had a feelin' Donnie.

Somehow...
el rey del mambo
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 17718
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: GDT: 11/24/21. Canucks vs Penguins / 4:00pm / SPNETP

Post by Micky »

VAN- 1-3- EVEN:- Bo Horvat (6) Backhand, assists:- Luke Schenn (3) -14:52- 3rd---- https://hlslive-wsczoominwestus.med.nhl ... 5c6586.mp4

Team- Shots- Hits- Power Play- Face offs-
VAN---- 37---- 31------ 0/1-------- 62.3%
PIT----- 37---- 26------ 1/4-------- 37.7%........Pretty piss poor performance for this much possession off the F/O

"evolution"
Post Reply