GDT: Canucks @ Knights. Nov 13 7 pm. CBC SN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

sagebrush
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Knights. Nov 13 7 pm. CBC SN

Post by sagebrush »

^^
This isn't all on Green, but he'll walk the plank.

Green chose from the available pool of players to construct the 4th line (resulting in waivers). Green & assistants are responsible for systems, or lack there of. Green & Benning display the corporate culture for (lack of) accountability when talking to the press. Players notice.

Questionable leadership extends into the locker room.
Less Canucks embarrassment please.
Ronning's Ghost
MVP
MVP

Post by Ronning's Ghost »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:40 pm
Ronning's Ghost wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:09 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:55 pm
Ronning's Ghost wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:40 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:06 am
Cornuck wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:59 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:35 am This has to be the softest group ever assembled in Canuck history, not to mention the smallest and slowest
So is this the official end to the 'genius' era?
Rerun the clip, the nearest Canuck - Horvat turned to go to McNabb then shockingly hesitated, then once he saw OEL skating hard from the other side of the rink he made a move to come in behind OEL. Absolute chicken shit from your Captain. Respect for OEL whom we all know isn’t a fighter. Bo has dropped his mitts before, it’s not new territory for him so his hesitation then confidence after after seeing OEL run in before him does not look good for the Captain
You skipped answering the most interesting part of that question.
Did a grocery clerk send you here, Errand Boy?
But you're still avoiding the question. Is the chef-dude off the genius train? The Benning bus? It would be a truly historic moment here at CC.
Hey Errand Boy, there is 68 games left in the season. I don’t need to tell an astute hockey mind, the one you possess and defend, that a lot can change over 68 games, am I wrong or am I right?
Thanks for the compliment. I never claimed to have an astute hockey mind, nor a pipeline, nor a grapevine, but I am passing fair at arithmetic, and agree that much can change over 68 games.
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:41 am When you’re drafting at genius type levels such as what the great Jimbro has shown then the man is Golden. Its always the drafting, they make or break organizations... So yes Cliffy, drafting trumps all else. Now bow down and kiss the very ground that the great GM Jim Benning tramples you on
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:41 am Jimbro should go, it’s time for a change, let’s see if we can mine the field for a sucker who thinks they can deal with the Aqualini’s. Same with the coach, he needs to go, Green is an AHL coach at best.

The win now, sacrifice futures philosophy ain’t gonna change with this ownership. This team is managed from above. But who knows maybe there is someone out there able to set the Aqualini’s straight, Highly doubt it, with their track history don’t see them changing.
I just want to make sure that I understand your latest position* with respect to the idea of Benning's hockey management genius leading the Canucks to a Stanley Cup dynasty.

*Pre-adjustments, of course. :drink:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Ronning's Ghost wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:34 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:40 pm
Ronning's Ghost wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:09 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:55 pm
Ronning's Ghost wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:40 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:06 am
Cornuck wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:59 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:35 am This has to be the softest group ever assembled in Canuck history, not to mention the smallest and slowest
So is this the official end to the 'genius' era?
Rerun the clip, the nearest Canuck - Horvat turned to go to McNabb then shockingly hesitated, then once he saw OEL skating hard from the other side of the rink he made a move to come in behind OEL. Absolute chicken shit from your Captain. Respect for OEL whom we all know isn’t a fighter. Bo has dropped his mitts before, it’s not new territory for him so his hesitation then confidence after after seeing OEL run in before him does not look good for the Captain
You skipped answering the most interesting part of that question.
Did a grocery clerk send you here, Errand Boy?
But you're still avoiding the question. Is the chef-dude off the genius train? The Benning bus? It would be a truly historic moment here at CC.
Hey Errand Boy, there is 68 games left in the season. I don’t need to tell an astute hockey mind, the one you possess and defend, that a lot can change over 68 games, am I wrong or am I right?
Thanks for the compliment. I never claimed to have an astute hockey mind, nor a pipeline, nor a grapevine, but I am passing fair at arithmetic, and agree that much can change over 68 games.
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:41 am When you’re drafting at genius type levels such as what the great Jimbro has shown then the man is Golden. Its always the drafting, they make or break organizations... So yes Cliffy, drafting trumps all else. Now bow down and kiss the very ground that the great GM Jim Benning tramples you on
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:41 am Jimbro should go, it’s time for a change, let’s see if we can mine the field for a sucker who thinks they can deal with the Aqualini’s. Same with the coach, he needs to go, Green is an AHL coach at best.

The win now, sacrifice futures philosophy ain’t gonna change with this ownership. This team is managed from above. But who knows maybe there is someone out there able to set the Aqualini’s straight, Highly doubt it, with their track history don’t see them changing.
I just want to make sure that I understand your latest position* with respect to the idea of Benning's hockey management genius leading the Canucks to a Stanley Cup dynasty.

*Pre-adjustments, of course. :drink:
Genius has assembled a very nice core, best in years. Unfortunately the coach and some members of this core is letting everyone down from the Owners, GM and fans alike. I have faith they will pull it together, it’s a long season as we all know, filled with ups and downs, it’s how you handle the highs and lows, the key is to remain even keel Clint Eastwood like unlike your people the Bitter Gillis Bros who get there panties all in a bunch on a game by game basis, it’s very bi-polar Errand Boy.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Ronning's Ghost
MVP
MVP

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:50 pm
Genius has assembled a very nice core, best in years. Unfortunately the coach and some members of this core is letting everyone down from the Owners, GM and fans alike. I have faith they will pull it together, it’s a long season as we all know, filled with ups and downs, it’s how you handle the highs and lows, the key is to remain even keel Clint Eastwood like unlike your people the Bitter Gillis Bros who get there panties all in a bunch on a game by game basis, it’s very bi-polar Errand Boy.
But is Benning the one to lead that rally, or not? I just want to be sure I have a handle on your current position.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Ronning's Ghost wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:38 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:50 pm
But is Benning the one to lead that rally, or not? I just want to be sure I have a handle on your current position.
100%. Now sit back and enjoy this long season of many trials and tribulations. Remember don’t get too high and don’t get too low, try to remain calm, cool, collected like Ole Chef here.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Ronning's Ghost wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:38 pm But is Benning the one to lead that rally, or not? I just want to be sure I have a handle on your current position.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Ronning's Ghost
MVP
MVP

Strangelove wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:45 pm
Ronning's Ghost wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:38 pm But is Benning the one to lead that rally, or not? I just want to be sure I have a handle on your current position.
Are you saying I've been administering the special elixir incorrectly?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Ronning's Ghost wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:55 pm
Strangelove wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:45 pm
Are you saying I've been administering the special elixir incorrectly?
We are sending you back to your grocery clerks with a message, Errand Boy
Ronning's Ghost
MVP
MVP

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:01 pm We are sending you back to your grocery clerks with a message, Errand Boy
The destruction of the messenger of grocery clerks premise was evident to all observers.

Your imperviousness to logic is as disturbing as it is astonishing.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

We've got a message for your HF mod king...

This.

Is.

Canuckscorner!!!!
If you need air...call it in
Ronning's Ghost
MVP
MVP

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:24 pm We've got a message for your HF mod king...
And yet you seemed to be one of those who understood why the couldn't be possible:
Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:09 pm RG was sent back in time to create that profile like a messageboard terminator...of sorts
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Ronning's Ghost wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:31 pm
Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:24 pm We've got a message for your HF mod king...
And yet you seemed to be one of those who understood why the couldn't be possible:
Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:09 pm RG was sent back in time to create that profile like a messageboard terminator...of sorts
I studied The Art of Whore for decades to gain the necessary insight
If you need air...call it in
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:38 pm I studied The Art of Whore for decades to gain the necessary insight
Penned by Sun Tzu's younger brother Slut I understand.....
DeLevering since 1999.