GDT: Canucks host preds - Nov 5 - 7pm - SNP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Canucks host preds - Nov 5 - 7pm - SNP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:42 am I can see Benning gunning Green and the Mattress man if they don't figure out their special teams before they hit the road.

It's not a panic yet but another few losses in the same manner will change that
Green is teetering big time. I just don’t think he knows how to coach good players, get the best out of them. He loves his Lunchbucket low skilled roll players, those guys can do no wrong with Green
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Canucks host preds - Nov 5 - 7pm - SNP

Post by Mickey107 »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:42 am I can see Benning gunning Green and the Mattress man if they don't figure out their special teams before they hit the road.

It's not a panic yet but another few losses in the same manner will change that
I think the team is simply becoming almost dysfunctional under Green now. They're tuning him out. I think the team would become a far more cohesive group if the coach would stick with lines and pairings. It takes a little time to create a positive chemistry. He switches things up almost every game. No wonder they're all fu**ed up.
To be honest, I doubt most of the players are playing anywhere near their potential under these circumstances. How long a leash does this coach have?
"evolution"