GDT: Filthy Frogs at Canucks Mar 8, 7pm RSN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: GDT: Filthy Frogs at Canucks Mar 8, 7pm RSN

Post by Topper »

and grey sweats to show off the plumber butt tramp stamp
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

You don’t wear sweatpants at all Topper? What keeps the gunt in place if it’s not a drawstring?

Sweatpants are a thing in the Tri Cities. Just like skullets and extra chins. You can pull them up to your tits and rest your beard on them. Throw some suspenders on and walk the property with a musket. Nobody will fuck with you.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:23 pm You don’t wear sweatpants at all Topper? What keeps the gunt in place if it’s not a drawstring?

Sweatpants are a thing in the Tri Cities. Just like skullets and extra chins. You can pull them up to your tits and rest your beard on them. Throw some suspenders on and walk the property with a musket. Nobody will fuck with you.
You just described some of the Douks in this neck of the woods.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:29 am So when is that skinny Swedish kid coming back?

Hughes is starting to irk me a bit. You have a muffin for a shot, you should be the last guy that shoots on a PP. Yet he is constantly shooting. And get the fuck off the ice in OT. If I was Myers I woulda potatoe punched him on his flat Topper like head. Selfish and entitled.

There is a cunt hair of hope. I think all of us would rather playoffs than another high pick.

I’m with Topper, change it up. Hargraves coughed up a point last night. Also I still have a perfect record. Might need Hargraves in a pinch hit situation or out of the bully.
Part of the reason he's shooting is because the other Canucks on the ice aren't moving around to get into a shooting position that isn't already taken away by a defender. He's just trying to get pucks through to the net. His muffin shot should allow for deflections if the Canucks ever manage to get bodies in front.

#NewellBrownSucks
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

If Quinn could just keep his shots a little lower, not only would he pop a few more, the guys in front of the net could get some deflections..

He probably wouldn't want to change the type of stick he uses just to accommodate his point shot though. The rest of work he does with it is

Pretty much out of this world.
"evolution"