GDT: Filthy Frogs at Canucks Mar 8, 7pm RSN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Post Reply
User avatar
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP
Posts: 22248
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

GDT: Filthy Frogs at Canucks Mar 8, 7pm RSN

Post by Vin Tanner »

It’s pretty simple here. Keep that asshole Tyler Toffoli off the score sheet. Make Montreal’s big, slow defenders play the puck as much as possible. Establish a quick, heavy forecheck and support the puck. Short passes and play fast in all three zones.

Canucks 3 - Habs 2.
We wan out of da time- James Elmer Benning
theman
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1724
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Re: GDT: Filthy Frogs at Canucks Mar 8, 7pm RSN

Post by theman »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:14 pm It’s pretty simple here. Keep that asshole Tyler Toffoli off the score sheet. Make Montreal’s big, slow defenders play the puck as much as possible. Establish a quick, heavy forecheck and support the puck. Short passes and play fast in all three zones.

Canucks 3 - Habs 2.
You forgot the 'don't start Holtby' part.





Even though Micky hasn't broken the story yet but it is confirmed Demko is starting.
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 15878
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: GDT: Filthy Frogs at Canucks Mar 8, 7pm RSN

Post by Micky »

(Projected line-up for Vancouver)

Tanner Pearson - Bo Horvat - Jake Virtanen
Nils Hoglander - JT Miller - Brock - Boeser
Marc Michealis - Brandon Sutter - Adam Gaudette
Antoine Roussel - Jay Beagle -Jayce Hawryluk

Alex Edler - Nate Schmidt
Quinn Hughes- Travis Hamonic
Jordie Benn -Tyler-Myers

Thatcher Demko..S
Braden Holtby

Injuries;
Elias Pettersson - DTD
Justin Bailey - DTD
Tyler Motte - DTD
------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Projected line-up for Montreal)

Tomas Tatar - Phillip Danault - Brendan Gallagher
Jonathan Drouin - Nick Suzuki - Joel Armia
Tyler Toffoli - Jesperi Kotkaniemi - Josh Anderson
Paul Byron - Jake Evans - Corey Perry

Ben Chiarot - Shea Weber
Joel Edmundson - Jeff Petry
Brett Kulak - Alexander Romanov

Carey Price..S
Jake Allen

Injuries - None
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pre-game-Travis Green..
8:09, min. .Getting a little brash, lol.

Pre-game-Antuine Russel..4:17 min.
"evolution"
User avatar
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP
Posts: 14877
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: GDT: Filthy Frogs at Canucks Mar 8, 7pm RSN

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

theman wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:22 pm Even though Micky hasn't broken the story yet but it is confirmed Demko is starting.
1 minute later....
If you need air...call it in
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 11760
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: GDT: Filthy Frogs at Canucks Mar 8, 7pm RSN

Post by rats19 »

4-3 nucks
To... Or not..
User avatar
dangler
MVP
MVP
Posts: 1524
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:31 pm
Location: East Van

Re: GDT: Filthy Frogs at Canucks Mar 8, 7pm RSN

Post by dangler »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:14 pm It’s pretty simple here. Keep that asshole Tyler Toffoli off the score sheet. Make Montreal’s big, slow defenders play the puck as much as possible. Establish a quick, heavy forecheck and support the puck. Short passes and play fast in all three zones.

Canucks 3 - Habs 2.
Fuck yeah!
Relentless for 60:
re·lent·less
/rəˈlen(t)ləs/
adjective
oppressively constant; incessant.
"the relentless heat of the desert"
Similar:
persistent,continuing,constant,continual,continuous,nonstop,lasting,never-ending,steady,uninterrupted,unabated,unabating,unbroken
interminable,incessant,unstoppable,unceasing,endless,unending,perpetual,unremitting,unrelenting,unrelieved,sustained,unfaltering
unflagging,untiring,unwavering,unswerving,undeviating,persevering,determined,resolute,purposeful,dogged,single-minded,tireless
indefatigable,patient,diligent,assiduous,sedulous,tenacious,pertinacious,insistent,importunate,stubborn,intransigent,obstinate,obdurate
harsh or inflexible.
"a patient but relentless taskmaster"
Blobcat's got this
Lowered expectations
User avatar
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2651
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:04 am

Re: GDT: Filthy Frogs at Canucks Mar 8, 7pm RSN

Post by 5thhorseman »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:29 pm
theman wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:22 pm Even though Micky hasn't broken the story yet but it is confirmed Demko is starting.
1 minute later....
Has the Mickster lost a step?
User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 10198
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: GDT: Filthy Frogs at Canucks Mar 8, 7pm RSN

Post by Cornuck »

5thhorseman wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:09 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:29 pm
theman wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:22 pm Even though Micky hasn't broken the story yet but it is confirmed Demko is starting.
1 minute later....
Has the Mickster lost a step?
As long as it's not on the roof, he'll be fine. ;)
2021 - Playoff Bound
User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 12717
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: GDT: Filthy Frogs at Canucks Mar 8, 7pm RSN

Post by Topper »

Hey Fred, Tiler Taffoli roofs it.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 15878
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: GDT: Filthy Frogs at Canucks Mar 8, 7pm RSN

Post by Micky »

Topper wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:39 pm Hey Fred, Tiler Taffoli roofs it.
Not tonight. Sick of this guy. Take away his points at our expense and he's meh.
"evolution"
User avatar
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP
Posts: 22248
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: GDT: Filthy Frogs at Canucks Mar 8, 7pm RSN

Post by Vin Tanner »

Micky wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:49 pm
Topper wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:39 pm Hey Fred, Tiler Taffoli roofs it.
Not tonight. Sick of this guy. Take away his points at our expense and he's meh.
Doesn’t work like that.
We wan out of da time- James Elmer Benning
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 29932
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT: Filthy Frogs at Canucks Mar 8, 7pm RSN

Post by Strangelove »

Image
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP
Posts: 14877
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: GDT: Filthy Frogs at Canucks Mar 8, 7pm RSN

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Micky wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:49 pm
Topper wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:39 pm Hey Fred..
Responding to an entirely different name
8-)
If you need air...call it in
User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 10198
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: GDT: Filthy Frogs at Canucks Mar 8, 7pm RSN

Post by Cornuck »

We got this...

#blobpower!

4-2 Canucks (empty netter to seal it)

GO CANUCKS GO!
2021 - Playoff Bound
User avatar
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5286
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm
Location: On wide shoulders...

Re: GDT: Filthy Frogs at Canucks Mar 8, 7pm RSN

Post by Carl Yagro »

Cornuck wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:15 pm
5thhorseman wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:09 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:29 pm
theman wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:22 pm Even though Micky hasn't broken the story yet but it is confirmed Demko is starting.
1 minute later....
Has the Mickster lost a step?
As long as it's not on the roof, he'll be fine. ;)
So good :lol:
Try to focus on THIS year... again
Post Reply