GDT: Canucks at Jets - 2 March 2021 @ <whatever your time zone is - its at 7pm Saskie time>

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

GDT: Canucks at Jets - 2 March 2021 @ <whatever your time zone is - its at 7pm Saskie time>

Post by Madcombinepilot »

So, here we are again.

in the spirit of appeasing a series fictional deities - the Hockey Gods (and pissing off the religious nuts as an added bonus!) , I shall be superstitious today and make my today as much like my yesterday as I can.

I will leave work this afternoon to play PlayStation hockey.
I will try and win said game 4-3 (again!)
I will absolutely CRUSH Gomer in every thread I find him spreading lies, bullshitting, and posting stupid shit in the regular chat that is not his playpen. He is going to guzzle baby gravy today like he chomps the pillow while being forcefed rainbow crayons on thanksgiving morning.
I will drink wine with supper, and whiskey during the game
I will do my part, the team shall do theirs

Play on my fine Canucks, play on.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Canucks at Jets - 2 March 2021 @ <whatever your time zone is - its at 7pm Saskie time>

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

:lol:
If you need air...call it in
theman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: GDT: Canucks at Jets - 2 March 2021 @ <whatever your time zone is - its at 7pm Saskie time>

Post by theman »

To the Vancouver Canucks.

Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:29 am
I will absolutely CRUSH Gomer in every thread I find him spreading lies, bullshitting, and posting stupid shit in the regular chat that is not his playpen. He is going to guzzle baby gravy today like he chomps the pillow while being forcefed rainbow crayons on thanksgiving morning.
Worst GDT in history. Talk about a jinx. If I was a moderator, I would delete this garbage. Since I'm not, I will just forward it.
"evolution"
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

4-3 nucks
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Micky wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:38 am
Worst GDT in history. Talk about a jinx. If I was a moderator, I would delete this garbage. Since I'm not, I will just forward it.
Who are you forwarding it to?

Should I forward your death threats from yesterday as well? If yes, where do I send them?

... does anyone else feel threatened?!??
OMG!
I AM THREATENED BY A CHUM GUZZLING RETREAD WHO LICKS WINDOWS AND EATS RAINBOW CRAYONS!
WHAT SHOULD I DO??!?
<message in caps to exaggerate the absolute sarcasm>
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Who exactly are you forwarding these posts to?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

I will visit the throne room as often as needed to ensure victory!
The only HW the Canucks need
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:47 am

Should I forward your death threats from yesterday as well? If yes, where do I send them?

OMG!
I AM THREATENED BY A CHUM GUZZLING RETREAD WHO LICKS WINDOWS AND EATS RAINBOW CRAYONS!
WHAT SHOULD I DO??!?
Lol did he really threaten you?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
theman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by theman »

Holtby starts tonight.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

(Possible Canuck's line-up)

Tanner Pearson - Bo Horvat - Jake Virtanen
JT Miller - Elias Pettersson - Brock Boeser
Nils Hoglander - Brandon Sutter - Adam Gaudette
Antoine Roussel - Jay Beagle - Zack MacEwen

Alex Edler - Nate Schmidt
Quinn Hughes - Travis Hamonic
Jordie Benn - Tyler Myers

Braden Holtby..S
Thatcher Demko

Injuries;
Micheal Ferland IR
Justin Bailey IR
Tyler Motte IR
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Possible Jet's line-up)

Pierre-Luc Dubois - Mark Scheifele - Blake Wheeler
Kyle Connor - Paul Stastny - Nikolaj Ehlers
Andrew Copp - Adam Lowry - Mason Appleton
Mathieu Perreault - Nate Thompson - Trevor Lewis

Nathan Beaulieu - Josh Morrissey
Derek Forbort - Neal Pionk
Tucker Poolman -Dylan DeMelo

Laurent Brossoit..S
Connor Hellebuyck

Injuries;
Bryan Little IR
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pre-game; Green..9:53, min.

pre-game; Gaudette..2:21, min.
Last edited by Mickey107 on Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
"evolution"
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:49 am
Madcombinepilot wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:47 am

OMG!
WHAT SHOULD I DO??!?
Lol did he really threaten you?
lol.. more than once.

Not sure why in the beginning of us all calling him out on the bullshit, lies, links and multi posts he singled out my comments as the ones to respond to, but here we are.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Hockey Widow wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:25 am I will visit the throne room as often as needed to ensure victory!
Put those cheeks in a vise til puck drop Wids. The team needs your excrement!
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

LOL Micky is sure taking his lumps like a champ today.

Dude why not just concede whatever point you are trying to make and get on with it. Why endure the shower of jizz like this?
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Ok guys - back on topic here... we're starting a massive win streak, and a GDT going...
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."