GDT: Coilers vs Whale Shit On Ice - 25 Feb 2021 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP
Posts: 22248
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: GDT: Coilers vs Whale Shit On Ice - 25 Feb 2021 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Vin Tanner »

Micky wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:53 pm Miller and Boeser not on the same page! I hate to see this. >>> --- https://streamable.com/o1ul1m

Regrettable misses --- https://streamable.com/03qf8i

Don't listen to John! Myers got no smarts putting his goalie at risk like this. --- https://streamable.com/3kxzgj

Hockey old school --- https://streamable.com/ht0x7l

Hoglander on Russel --- https://streamable.com/uby8n4.. + --https://streamable.com/4eytwi

One of Virtanen's many chances --- https://streamable.com/aq14df

Team-- Shots-- Hits-- Power Play-- Face offs
EDM----- 34---- 17------- 2/5--------- 56.9%
VAN----- 32---- 17------- 0/4--------- 43.1%


That clip of Miller and Boeser barking at each other is from last year. I think you know that. Why even post that shit like it’s relevant at all today.
We wan out of da time- James Elmer Benning
User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 10180
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: GDT: Coilers vs Whale Shit On Ice - 25 Feb 2021 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Cornuck »

Hey Blobby Doyle - start up a GDT while you're here!
2021 - Playoff Bound
User avatar
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP
Posts: 22248
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: GDT: Coilers vs Whale Shit On Ice - 25 Feb 2021 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Vin Tanner »

Cornuck wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:00 am Hey Blobby Doyle - start up a GDT while you're here!
They don’t play till Monday. I’m sure Gomer will be licking his lips to do one just to see his name on the board.
We wan out of da time- James Elmer Benning
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 15801
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: GDT: Coilers vs Whale Shit On Ice - 25 Feb 2021 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Micky »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:01 pm
Cornuck wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:00 am Hey Blobby Doyle - start up a GDT while you're here!
They don’t play till Monday. I’m sure Micky will be licking his lips to do one.
Nope! I's all yours Cowpoke.
"evolution"
User avatar
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP
Posts: 22248
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: GDT: Coilers vs Whale Shit On Ice - 25 Feb 2021 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Vin Tanner »

Micky wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:14 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:01 pm
Cornuck wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:00 am Hey Blobby Doyle - start up a GDT while you're here!
They don’t play till Monday. I’m sure Micky will be licking his lips to do one.
Nope! I's all yours Cowpoke.
No comment on your Boeser and Miller clip from last season?
We wan out of da time- James Elmer Benning
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 15801
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: GDT: Coilers vs Whale Shit On Ice - 25 Feb 2021 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Micky »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:39 pm No comment on your Boeser and Miller clip from last season?
three clips; all this year. do you see rogers on the helmets? relevant? I'd say.
"evolution"
User avatar
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP
Posts: 22248
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: GDT: Coilers vs Whale Shit On Ice - 25 Feb 2021 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Vin Tanner »

It was from last year. Radio hosts and meat puppet fans were making a big deal of it like yourself. Pretty sure you can see the shadows of fans in the background.
We wan out of da time- James Elmer Benning
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 15801
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: GDT: Coilers vs Whale Shit On Ice - 25 Feb 2021 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Micky »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:24 pm It was from last year. Radio hosts and meat puppet fans were making a big deal of it like yourself. Pretty sure you can see the shadows of fans in the background.
LOL.
"evolution"
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 29855
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT: Coilers vs Whale Shit On Ice - 25 Feb 2021 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Strangelove »

I recall Boeser yelling at Miller on the bench last year.

But this one isn't that.

This one must be from this season, but since they're not wearing the retro jerseys

... it must be from a home game earlier this season (vs Habs, Sens, or Flames).

https://www.facebook.com/Canucks/videos ... 781198436/

https://www.espn.com/nhl/team/schedule/ ... er-canucks

So yeah, I don't see any reason to post it in this Game Day Thread.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 15801
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: GDT: Coilers vs Whale Shit On Ice - 25 Feb 2021 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Micky »

Strangelove wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:00 pm So yeah, I don't see any reason to post it in this Game Day Thread.
Murhp was illustrating that Miller's frustrations may be an issue on this team right now. That's why it was in this GDT.
"evolution"
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 29855
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT: Coilers vs Whale Shit On Ice - 25 Feb 2021 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Strangelove »

Micky wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:01 pm
Strangelove wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:00 pm So yeah, I don't see any reason to post it in this Game Day Thread.
Murhp was illustrating that Miller's frustrations may be an issue on this team right now. That's why it was in this GDT.
If that's why you posted it, why didn't you immediately say so.

Or in your argument with Doyle... why didn't you say that at some point?

Yeahno, you're full of shit here Mick, admit it lol...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 15801
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: GDT: Coilers vs Whale Shit On Ice - 25 Feb 2021 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Micky »

Strangelove wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:27 pm
Micky wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:01 pm
Strangelove wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:00 pm So yeah, I don't see any reason to post it in this Game Day Thread.
Murhp was illustrating that Miller's frustrations may be an issue on this team right now. That's why it was in this GDT.
If that's why you posted it, why didn't you immediately say so.

Or in your argument with Doyle... why didn't you say that at some point?

[inappropriate lip]
Because it's a riot to see the horse drag the rider after he's bucked him off.
"evolution"
User avatar
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP
Posts: 22248
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: GDT: Coilers vs Whale Shit On Ice - 25 Feb 2021 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Vin Tanner »

Still has no relevance to this thread Fred107

And horse?? You? :lol: More like a dwarf donkey riddled with scabs and sores.
We wan out of da time- James Elmer Benning
User avatar
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP
Posts: 14828
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: GDT: Coilers vs Whale Shit On Ice - 25 Feb 2021 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:45 am Fred107
:lol:

Fred107 is on a roll today
If you need air...call it in
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 15801
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: GDT: Coilers vs Whale Shit On Ice - 25 Feb 2021 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Micky »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:45 am Still has no relevance to this thread Fred107

And horse?? You? :lol: More like a stud thoroughbred riddled with awaiting mares everywhere.
instant replay; Murhp was illustrating that Miller's frustrations may be an issue on this team right now. That's why it was in this GDT.
"evolution"
Post Reply