GDT: Coilers vs Whale Shit On Ice - 25 Feb 2021 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP
Posts: 22248
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: GDT: Coilers vs Whale Shit On Ice - 25 Feb 2021 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Vin Tanner »

If you were a horse Gomer, you’d be an old nag ready for the glue factory.
We wan out of da time- James Elmer Benning
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 29932
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT: Coilers vs Whale Shit On Ice - 25 Feb 2021 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Strangelove »

Strangelove wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:27 pm
Micky wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:01 pm
Strangelove wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:00 pm So yeah, I don't see any reason to post it in this Game Day Thread.
Murhp was illustrating that Miller's frustrations may be an issue on this team right now. That's why it was in this GDT.
If that's why you posted it, why didn't you immediately say so.

Or in your argument with Doyle... why didn't you say that at some point?

Yeahno, you're full of shit here Mick, admit it lol...
You included the clip in your usual post-game bunch of clips from the game.

Over the years you've posted literally hundreds of these clips.

Would you have this court believe that you suddenly PURPOSELY decided to slip one in from a game played weeks previously

... and with zero explanation?? :crazy:

Yeahno, you FUCKED UP and are now LYING YOUR ASS OFF in a lame-ass coverup attenpt.

By the power invested in me I hereby find you GUILTY of fucking up and of lying to this court.

You may kiss my ass.

Next case...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP
Posts: 14877
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: GDT: Coilers vs Whale Shit On Ice - 25 Feb 2021 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

:lol:

Image
If you need air...call it in
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 15878
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: GDT: Coilers vs Whale Shit On Ice - 25 Feb 2021 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Micky »

Micky wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:01 pm
Strangelove wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:00 pm So yeah, I don't see any reason to post it in this Game Day Thread.
Murhp was illustrating that Miller's frustrations may be an issue on this team right now. That's why it was in this GDT.
Rinse repeat.

Image

So; By the power invested in me I hereby find you GUILTY of fucking up and of lying to this court.
"evolution"
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 29932
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT: Coilers vs Whale Shit On Ice - 25 Feb 2021 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Strangelove »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:34 pm :lol:

Image
You've gotta admit the little gomer had it coming.

I mean he actually thought no one would see through his obvious bullshit? :crazy:

Or has pinocchio man no shame:

Image
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
Post Reply