GDT: Canucks vs grounded jets, 7 PST (SnetP/TSN) Feb 19

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

theman
CC Hall of Fan Member

GDT: Canucks vs grounded jets, 7 PST (SnetP/TSN) Feb 19

Post by theman »

Theman going for 2 in a row now! Yeah Baby!

No idea on the line up but probably Holtby starts.

Will there be a PLD sighting for the grounded jets?
Last edited by theman on Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Canucks vs grounded jets, 7 PST (SnetP/TSN) Feb 19

Post by Vin Tanner »

Pretty huge games here for Vancouver. They need a minimum of 3 points in the set.
We wan out of da time- James Elmer Benning
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Agreed doyle... 5-3 nucks
with an empty netter
To... Or not..
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 am Pretty huge games here for Vancouver. They need a minimum of 3 points in the set.
We go winterpig x 2 then coilers x2 then back to winterpig for 2. This season will end alot different for teams than it started i figure. I look for toilet and the habs to fall back to earth and the group to be much closer points wise when its all said and done
If you need air...call it in
Micky
MVP
MVP

Post by Micky »

Canuck's Projected Line-up (unconfirmed)

Nils Hoglander - Bo Horvat - Tanner Pearson
JT Miller - Elias Pettersson - Brock Boeser
Antoine Roussel - Brandon Sutter- Adam Gaudette
Loui Eriksson - Jay Beagle - Jake Virtanen

Alex Edler - Nate Schmidt
Quinn Hughes - Jordie Benn
Olli Juolevi - Tyler Myers

Thatcher Demko..S ✔
Braden Holtby

Injuries:
Travis Hamonic- DTD
Jayce Hawryluk IR
Justin Bailey IR
Micheal Ferland IR
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jet's Projected Line-up (unconfirmed)

Andrew Copp - Mark Scheifele - Blake Wheeler
Kyle Connor - Paul Stastny - Nikolaj Ehlers
Mathieu Perreault - Adam Lowry - Mason Appleton
Kristian Vesalainen - Jansen Harkins - Trevor Lewis

Josh Morrissey - Tucker Poolman
Derek Forbort - Neal Pionk
Nathan Beaulieu - Dylan DeMelo

Laurent Brossoit ..S ✔
Connor Hellebuyck

Injuries:
Nate Thompson DTD
Pierre-Luc Dubois DTD
Bryan Little IR
Last edited by Micky on Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"evolution"
Micky
MVP
MVP

Post by Micky »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:10 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 am Pretty huge games here for Vancouver. They need a minimum of 3 points in the set.
We go winterpig x 2 then coilers x2 then back to winterpig for 2. This season will end alot different for teams than it started i figure. I look for toilet and the habs to fall back to earth and the group to be much closer points wise when its all said and done
The schedule makers did their best to wipe Vancouver off the face of the playoff picture early with the out and out stupid, busy start to the season.
Gee; Great! An easier finish but if your mathematical chance is already gone, WTF?
"evolution"
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

Micky wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:18 am
The schedule makers did their best to wipe Vancouver off the face of the playoff picture early with the out and out stupid, busy start to the season.
Gee; Great! An easier finish but if your mathematical chance is already gone, WTF?
Sounds like our '11 cup run. 5 bullshit penalties in the 1st, go down 3-0 and then get an even up call to make it all right.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
theman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by theman »

Minimum the Canucks need to go 4 - 2 in that stretch, probably 5 - 1, to keep their playoff hopes alive
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP

Post by Vin Tanner »

theman wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:39 am
Minimum the Canucks need to go 4 - 2 in that stretch, probably 5 - 1, to keep their playoff hopes alive
They need 8 or 9 points in that stretch... by hook or by crook. And not to leave any bonus points for the bad guys.
We wan out of da time- James Elmer Benning
theman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by theman »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:15 am
They need 8 or 9 points in that stretch... by hook or by crook. And not to leave any bonus points for the bad guys.
Yes, they need to win these games in regulation too, 4 out right wins minimum are needed.
Micky
MVP
MVP

Post by Micky »

...................Crank it up!
Last edited by Micky on Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
"evolution"
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

theman wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:21 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:15 am
Yes, they need to win these games in regulation too, 4 out right wins minimum are needed.
Big chore.... it’s possible if we keep clicking like the last few games along with steady improvement from certain people and special teams
To... Or not..
theman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by theman »

Official now, Demko starting. I would have gone with Holtby but whatever.
Micky
MVP
MVP

Post by Micky »

theman wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:24 am Official now, Demko starting. I would have gone with Holtby but whatever.
Same! The intricate mind of Travis Green. :?:
Thomas Dranc @ThomasDrance
Lengthy conversation between Elias Pettersson and Ian Clark at centre ice. Similar to what we saw with Horvat last week, there’s been some “mimicking a goalie” body language.
I wonder if Clark is passing off more and more pre-scouting info. to shooters this season.
11:02 AM · Feb 19, 2021
Whatever helps!

Pre-game; Green / Sutter / Roussel
"evolution"
theman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by theman »

Winterpeg starting their back up tonight and no PLD, no respect I see for the Canucks from them.