GDT: Phlegms vs Budding? Belugas - 15 Feb 2021 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Micky
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Phlegms vs Budding? Belugas - 15 Feb 2021 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Micky »

Gaudreau penalty stick hack penalty --- https://streamable.com/dpxwjm

Big hit by Virtanen --- https://streamable.com/vvilgg little overkill but nice.

Get off, get off! You dumb f**k --- https://streamable.com/il5dwl

Horvat: Don't tell me coach! I got this ffs --- https://streamable.com/tlpwzw

Lindholm elbow on Myers --- https://streamable.com/m91bit

Hoglander: The poise of a seasoned veteran --- https://streamable.com/30v6u2
"evolution"
Micky
MVP
MVP

Post by Micky »

Post-game-Tanner Pearson / Bo Horvat..7:38 minutes.
Horvat re PP struggles: "It's not like were not getting chances, the chances are there. Were a little shakey right now and we need to sharpen up."
--
Horvat re puck management: "We gave up a couple more than we'd like to tonight. But I think our game has been pretty right, the last 3 or 4... They got a couple bounces that went their way."]
Post-game-Thatcher Demko / Brock Boeser..4:44 minutes.
Demko on 3rd goal: "I was trying to make a quick breakout pass to him and was trying to get back into the net... I think Schmitty was trying to make a play. It was just a bad bounce"
Post-game-Travis Green.. 6:34 minutes.
Travis Green says he didn't like the top power play unit's game tonight. Thought they didn't look sharp
--
[Travis Green: I think it was big. To get a late goal like that, it was a big goal to get a point, especially with the way things have been going.
--
Travis Green on Hoglander: He's playing a strong game right now. He seems to be getting better as the season goes on.
--
Travis Green: There's a few plays that we'd like back, but I liked our third period.
Last edited by Micky on Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"evolution"
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Man, crappy loss to blow a 2 goal lead. We got the start we wanted, but 3 bonehead plays by 3 different guys cost us the game.

Goats of the Game:

1) Jake: standing right by his man Looch as he shot it in. I was watching Jake closely on that play too and was nervous when Jake peeled away from him. I was thinking if Looch gets the puck there and scores, it's on Jake. Sure enuff. Doh! :bang:

2) BoHo: does a weak pass that led to a turnover the other way. I thought Bo had room to try to spit the D there too.

3) Schimidty: tries a pass up the middle, it goes off a Flame and into our net.

We always gotta do things the hard way. :(
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP

Post by Vin Tanner »

Strangelove wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:45 pm
theman wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:42 pm Sorry guys, I just started listening to the game.
Blob's watching his bald spot grow. :D
And says Thank Fuck it is about an 1/8 of the size of the one on Doc’s melon., :)
Last edited by Vin Tanner on Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
We wan out of da time- James Elmer Benning
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Man that late penalty on QH was brutal timing. Was that a legit call or...?

The only offense the Lames created themselves without an egregious turnover was the OT winner. That bodes well moving forward.

Miller continues to make unforced errors and is still trying to ram through high risk passes.

Whats the deal with that?

Also, on the powerplay the PK is instantly closing on him due to his bobbling of almost every puck.

Whats the fuckin deal with that????

And what is going on???.
If you need air...call it in
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:10 am
Strangelove wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:45 pm
theman wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:42 pm Sorry guys, I just started listening to the game.
Blob's watching his bald spot grow. :D
And says Than Fuck it is about an 1/8 of the size of the one on Doc’s melon., :)
:wow:

Morning double double of bailey's and....more bailey's?
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP

Post by Vin Tanner »

Back at work Boss. No morning cocktails on the job. I’ll have a puff soon however.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:27 am Back at work Boss. No morning cocktails on the job. I’ll have a puff soon however.
Much wiser. I wish i could but i never can bowg and do my job. I can make furniture no problem but live electrical work...no way
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP

Post by Vin Tanner »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:32 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:27 am Back at work Boss. No morning cocktails on the job. I’ll have a puff soon however.
Much wiser. I wish i could but i never can bowg and do my job. I can make furniture no problem but live electrical work...no way
There’s certain aspects of my job where I wouldn’t be blazed either. Can’t be loading tankers ripped out of my head. Wrong product gets to the customer, heads will roll. Too easy to fuck shit up. Do something like that have a big spill and you’ll be pissing in a bottle. But doing my morning paperwork, computer nonsense... I’m absolutely baked.
Micky
MVP
MVP

Post by Micky »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:18 am
Miller continues to make unforced errors and is still trying to ram through high risk passes.

Also, on the powerplay the PK is instantly closing on him due to his bobbling of almost every puck.

Way to late now to be blaming it on the time off. After watching him all of last year and in to the playoffs, it's hard to figure. Gotta be a reason.

A player doesn't just start forgetting how to pass and where to go. My guess is something personal. Something that's on his mind always.

Pettersson isn't himself either. Sure looks like that good bud thing with Boeser is very over. Don't talk much on the bench A-tol. I figure EP is rolling

at about half tilt. Boeser just keeps rockin on. He's having a fantastic year so far. They have been supplanted as the #one line it seems.

Not easy when JT keeps making confusing, half hearted passes and isn't reading the plays like he was.
"evolution"
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP

Post by Vin Tanner »

Micky wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:05 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:18 am

Way to late now to be blaming it on the time off. After watching him all of last year and in to the playoffs, it's hard to figure. Gotta be a reason.

A player doesn't just start forgetting how to pass and where to go. My guess is something personal. Something that's on his mind always.

Pettersson isn't himself either. Sure looks like that good bud thing with Boeser is very over. Don't talk much on the bench A-tol. I figure EP is rolling

at about half tilt. Boeser just keeps rockin on. He's having a fantastic year so far. They have been supplanted as the #one line it seems.

Not easy when JT keeps making confusing, half hearted passes and isn't reading the plays like he was.

So much to unpack here.... like a sweaty old pair of boxers, a few dirty Q tips, a used condom or two and a big pile of puke..... or just another Gomer post. :lol:
Micky
MVP
MVP

Post by Micky »

Makes a LOL smiley and he's angry as fuck.
"evolution"
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP

Post by Vin Tanner »

Micky wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:54 am Makes a LOL smiley and he's angry as fuck.
Nobody is angry except yourself Gomes. Nobody has sent PMs threatening other posters except yourself. Stay in your own lane and leave the humour to others.

You posted a pile of garbage about Boeser, Pettersson and Miller and got called on it. Just like when you diagnosed Ferland’s condition.

The reason you get your teeth kicked in repeatedly here is because you make shit up. You try to pretend you are some sort of insider or something.

On Virtanen at the gay club

Gomer: “ I broke that story”

Give it a rest Old Balls. :mex:
Micky
MVP
MVP

Post by Micky »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:03 am
The reason you get your teeth kicked in repeatedly here is because you make shit up. You try to pretend you are some sort of insider or something.
You made so much shit up last week and had to backtrack on it. You saw what you thought was an opening to revert to the dark side and you jumped all over it. The bitterness is outrageous. :mex: As an aside; eat worms.
"evolution"
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP

Post by Vin Tanner »

Micky wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:20 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:03 am
You made so much shit up last week and had to backtrack on it. You saw what you thought was an opening to revert to the dark side and you jumped all over it. The bitterness is outrageous. :mex: As an aside; eat worms.
Bitterness? Lol no just calling out the Class Tard to the front of the line and smacking him in the yap with a pipe wrench wrapped with a newspaper.

I made up so much shit last week and had to backtrack on it? Care to elaborate?