Feb 11. Canucks vs Lames, Season on the line, 7 PM (SnetP - I think)

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP
Posts: 22248
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Feb 11. Canucks vs Lames, Season on the line, 7 PM (SnetP - I think)

Post by Vin Tanner »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:19 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:18 pm It’s like a trainwreck. You can’t take your eyes off it.

You built this Elmer!

Take a bow!
They've outplayed the Flames, you should try watching the games.
cAnUcKs PlAyEd BeStEsT cUz ThEy GoT mOaR sHoTz
We wan out of da time- James Elmer Benning
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 29855
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Feb 11. Canucks vs Lames, Season on the line, 7 PM (SnetP - I think)

Post by Strangelove »

Meds wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:34 pm
Strangelove wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:19 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:18 pm It’s like a trainwreck. You can’t take your eyes off it.

You built this Elmer!

Take a bow!
They've outplayed the Flames, you should try watching the games.
Calgary's goals have been 2/3's lucky.

Our passing and PP has been abysmal. We've had the effort, and yes they got the bounces, and some good goaltending, but our execution is pathetic, and our decision making with the puck in the offensive zone is just atrocious.
At least Meds admits he didn't watch the first period...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 29855
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Feb 11. Canucks vs Lames, Season on the line, 7 PM (SnetP - I think)

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:35 pm cAnUcKs PlAyEd BeStEsT cUz ThEy GoT mOaR sHoTz
Doyle Strawman # 1376...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Meds
MVP
MVP
Posts: 8755
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: Feb 11. Canucks vs Lames, Season on the line, 7 PM (SnetP - I think)

Post by Meds »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:27 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:26 pm
Strangelove wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:19 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:18 pm It’s like a trainwreck. You can’t take your eyes off it.

You built this Elmer!

Take a bow!
They've outplayed the Flames, you should try watching the games.
I’m watching the game Gout Baby.
OMG such a liar lol...
Quote the entire line or don't troll at all. :wink: :P
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 29855
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Feb 11. Canucks vs Lames, Season on the line, 7 PM (SnetP - I think)

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:57 pm Go Leaves go!
:scowl:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Meds
MVP
MVP
Posts: 8755
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: Feb 11. Canucks vs Lames, Season on the line, 7 PM (SnetP - I think)

Post by Meds »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:35 pm
Meds wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:34 pm
Strangelove wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:19 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:18 pm It’s like a trainwreck. You can’t take your eyes off it.

You built this Elmer!

Take a bow!
They've outplayed the Flames, you should try watching the games.
Calgary's goals have been 2/3's lucky.

Our passing and PP has been abysmal. We've had the effort, and yes they got the bounces, and some good goaltending, but our execution is pathetic, and our decision making with the puck in the offensive zone is just atrocious.
At least Meds admits he didn't watch the first period...
Was it that much better than the last two?
User avatar
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP
Posts: 22248
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Feb 11. Canucks vs Lames, Season on the line, 7 PM (SnetP - I think)

Post by Vin Tanner »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:35 pm
Meds wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:34 pm
Strangelove wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:19 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:18 pm It’s like a trainwreck. You can’t take your eyes off it.

You built this Elmer!

Take a bow!
They've outplayed the Flames, you should try watching the games.
Calgary's goals have been 2/3's lucky.

Our passing and PP has been abysmal. We've had the effort, and yes they got the bounces, and some good goaltending, but our execution is pathetic, and our decision making with the puck in the offensive zone is just atrocious.
At least Meds admits he didn't watch the first period...
He’s lucky. I cant get back the time I spent watching that crap.
We wan out of da time- James Elmer Benning
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 29855
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Feb 11. Canucks vs Lames, Season on the line, 7 PM (SnetP - I think)

Post by Strangelove »

Meds wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:36 pm Quote the entire line or don't troll at all. :wink: :P
OMG he's going to make me smash him yet again! :lol:

Meds is a glutton for punishment!

And saaaay weren't you also a secret Leaves fan?

I seem to remember you abandoning ship in a safety raft once upon a time. :wink:


Say "pics or it didn't happen"... SAY IT!! :D
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 29855
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Feb 11. Canucks vs Lames, Season on the line, 7 PM (SnetP - I think)

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:37 pm
Strangelove wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:35 pm At least Meds admits he didn't watch the first period...
He’s lucky. I cant get back the time I spent watching that crap.
You only watched the last half of the last period bro...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP
Posts: 22248
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Feb 11. Canucks vs Lames, Season on the line, 7 PM (SnetP - I think)

Post by Vin Tanner »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:40 pm You only watched the last half of the last period bro...
Any proof to this accusation?
We wan out of da time- James Elmer Benning
User avatar
Cherry Picker
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1946
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:56 am

Re: Feb 11. Canucks vs Lames, Season on the line, 7 PM (SnetP - I think)

Post by Cherry Picker »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:43 pm
Strangelove wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:40 pm You only watched the last half of the last period bro...
Any proof to this accusation?
Your responses?
We are all Jim Benning.
User avatar
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4246
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: Feb 11. Canucks vs Lames, Season on the line, 7 PM (SnetP - I think)

Post by ukcanuck »

Wake me up when it’s the draft I guess ...
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 29855
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Feb 11. Canucks vs Lames, Season on the line, 7 PM (SnetP - I think)

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:43 pm
Strangelove wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:40 pm You only watched the last half of the last period bro...
Any proof to this accusation?
YUP!

Right here:
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:18 pm It’s like a trainwreck. You can’t take your eyes off it.

You built this Elmer!

Take a bow!
Note the time of the post (your first in this GDT) and the obliviousness contained therein.

OMG BUSTED!!!
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 29855
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Feb 11. Canucks vs Lames, Season on the line, 7 PM (SnetP - I think)

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:57 pm Go Leaves go!
:scowl:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP
Posts: 22248
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Feb 11. Canucks vs Lames, Season on the line, 7 PM (SnetP - I think)

Post by Vin Tanner »

Cherry Picker wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:47 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:43 pm
Strangelove wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:40 pm You only watched the last half of the last period bro...
Any proof to this accusation?
Your responses?
I enjoy calling out Mr Gout. He’s an angry old bird and is a little challenged in his every day comings and going’s. But he’s our friend.
We wan out of da time- James Elmer Benning
Post Reply