GDT: Canucks @ Habs - Feb 2, 2021 - 4:00 - SN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 11742
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Habs - Feb 2, 2021 - 4:00 - SN

Post by rats19 »

That’s the shot....
To... Or not..
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 15801
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Habs - Feb 2, 2021 - 4:00 - SN

Post by Micky »

Ya, there's that shot from Petey. Good pass too.
"evolution"
User avatar
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP
Posts: 22248
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Habs - Feb 2, 2021 - 4:00 - SN

Post by Vin Tanner »

CrzyCanuck wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:52 pm :twisted: What's up with this knee-jerk response to Tiffoli? Lol

Ffs if our own players played the way they should play we won't be drooling over Tiffoli's 9 goal right now.

How many of those goals were literally given to him for free? Geez

Canucks' own failure against Montreal has to do with their own mistakes over and over again
Well that and a lack of talent.
We wan out of da time- James Elmer Benning
theman
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1694
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Habs - Feb 2, 2021 - 4:00 - SN

Post by theman »

Now just 3 more of those tonight.
User avatar
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2639
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:04 am

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Habs - Feb 2, 2021 - 4:00 - SN

Post by 5thhorseman »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:00 pm
CrzyCanuck wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:52 pm :twisted: What's up with this knee-jerk response to Tiffoli? Lol

Ffs if our own players played the way they should play we won't be drooling over Tiffoli's 9 goal right now.

How many of those goals were literally given to him for free? Geez

Canucks' own failure against Montreal has to do with their own mistakes over and over again
Well that and a lack of talent.
I'm guessing Blob has never ever been the life of any party :D
User avatar
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP
Posts: 22248
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Habs - Feb 2, 2021 - 4:00 - SN

Post by Vin Tanner »

5thhorseman wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:05 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:00 pm
CrzyCanuck wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:52 pm :twisted: What's up with this knee-jerk response to Tiffoli? Lol

Ffs if our own players played the way they should play we won't be drooling over Tiffoli's 9 goal right now.

How many of those goals were literally given to him for free? Geez

Canucks' own failure against Montreal has to do with their own mistakes over and over again
Well that and a lack of talent.
I'm guessing Blob has never ever been the life of any party :D


I’m guessing you have a Labrador with a blue vest that you watch the games with. :lol:


It’s funny how many fans get their panties in a bunch when their team is rightfully leveled with criticism
We wan out of da time- James Elmer Benning
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3778
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
Location: North Shore

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Habs - Feb 2, 2021 - 4:00 - SN

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

An 8 page game thread is pretty decent for a stinker like this...
el rey del mambo
User avatar
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP
Posts: 14828
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Habs - Feb 2, 2021 - 4:00 - SN

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:14 pm


I’m guessing you have a Labrador with a blue vest that you watch the games with. :lol:


:lol:

Thats a good burn but wasnt that Meds?
If you need air...call it in
User avatar
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2639
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:04 am

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Habs - Feb 2, 2021 - 4:00 - SN

Post by 5thhorseman »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:14 pm
5thhorseman wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:05 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:00 pm
CrzyCanuck wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:52 pm :twisted: What's up with this knee-jerk response to Tiffoli? Lol

Ffs if our own players played the way they should play we won't be drooling over Tiffoli's 9 goal right now.

How many of those goals were literally given to him for free? Geez

Canucks' own failure against Montreal has to do with their own mistakes over and over again
Well that and a lack of talent.
I'm guessing Blob has never ever been the life of any party :D


I’m guessing you have a Labrador with a blue vest that you watch the games with. :lol:


It’s funny how many fans get their panties in a bunch when their team is rightfully leveled with criticism
Oh I don't mind the criticism Blob, it's the droning on about it that I find wearing :D
User avatar
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP
Posts: 22248
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Habs - Feb 2, 2021 - 4:00 - SN

Post by Vin Tanner »

5thhorseman wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:20 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:14 pm
5thhorseman wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:05 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:00 pm
CrzyCanuck wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:52 pm :twisted: What's up with this knee-jerk response to Tiffoli? Lol

Ffs if our own players played the way they should play we won't be drooling over Tiffoli's 9 goal right now.

How many of those goals were literally given to him for free? Geez

Canucks' own failure against Montreal has to do with their own mistakes over and over again
Well that and a lack of talent.
I'm guessing Blob has never ever been the life of any party :D


I’m guessing you have a Labrador with a blue vest that you watch the games with. :lol:


It’s funny how many fans get their panties in a bunch when their team is rightfully leveled with criticism
Oh I don't mind the criticism Blob, it's the droning on about it that I find wearing :D
Someone has to balance out the Benning ball licking that permeates this place 24-7-365. You’d think the guy had actually done something here in seven years.
We wan out of da time- James Elmer Benning
User avatar
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP
Posts: 14828
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Habs - Feb 2, 2021 - 4:00 - SN

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:26 pmYou’d think the guy had actually done something here in seven years.
Image
If you need air...call it in
CrzyCanuck
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2068
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:19 am

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Habs - Feb 2, 2021 - 4:00 - SN

Post by CrzyCanuck »

ok i'll take a 4-3 loss

the team showed some life
Hockey is Life, Nothing Else Matters
User avatar
Meds
MVP
MVP
Posts: 8755
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Habs - Feb 2, 2021 - 4:00 - SN

Post by Meds »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:19 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:14 pm


I’m guessing you have a Labrador with a blue vest that you watch the games with. :lol:


:lol:

Thats a good burn but wasnt that Meds?
Good memory. Miss those dogs.
User avatar
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP
Posts: 14828
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Habs - Feb 2, 2021 - 4:00 - SN

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Image
If you need air...call it in
User avatar
Meds
MVP
MVP
Posts: 8755
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Habs - Feb 2, 2021 - 4:00 - SN

Post by Meds »

CrzyCanuck wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:33 pm ok i'll take a 4-3 loss

the team showed some life
In the final minutes. Classic Canucks.
Post Reply