GDT: Canucks @ Habs - Feb 2, 2021 - 4:00 - SN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Habs - Feb 2, 2021 - 4:00 - SN

Post by Cookie La Rue »

ukcanuck wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:54 pm
theman wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:52 pm so, how many more times do we play Montreal this season?
I guess the good news is we have only a few games left against them :(
4 games left regular and 1st round playoffs, makes 8, sigh. :devil: :lol:
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Mëds wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:30 pm
5thhorseman wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:09 pm
theman wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:07 pm Well, at least they didn't give up.
Unfortunately that means Green hasn't lost the room yet and it'll be a slow death
That’s just depressing 5th.
I know. This must be what Blob feels like on a daily basis :(
UWSaint
MVP
MVP

Post by UWSaint »

That was a far better game than the night before. A bounce here or there and it could be a different result. The Canucks gave away the puck less but the Canadiens converted on one and the Canucks never did.

Chatfield got outmuscled on that Anderson goal — though it was a tough one on one battle for any player, so it wasn’t a 4 alarm good. Nevertheless, I really thought Juolevi should have drawn in given Chatfield’s poor play the night before and the fact this was a back to back and that these rookies need to play.

Toffoli’s move was good and the shot spectacular, but you can’t help but think he could have been knocked over. Still, when he releases the shot, it didn’t seem like a dangerous chance. But that shot, oh my....

And Petey’s laser ... finally bar down and not out. Helluva shot, kid.
Hono_rary Canadian
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Simple peewee fundamental plays. Turn towards the boards, off the boards and out....though far less creative than they may enjoy, a much better game. KISS

Hughes caught believing he is the invincible lil trojan, Chatfield caught being a rookie.

Demko!

Petterson woke up his shift after the Canadiens fourth goal. Made a hit on the forecheck behind the Canadien net and battled. He was pissed. Good to see some heart.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.