GDT: R2/G5 Sep 1 Vancouver - Vegas 6:45 Snet - Do or Die!

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP
Posts: 22384
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: GDT: R2/G5 Sep 1 Vancouver - Vegas 6:45 Snet - Do or Die!

Post by Chef Boi RD »

ESQ wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:51 pm Geez, who drafted this Demko kid?
Benning
“Benning should fired for not drafting Jack Wise” - Doyle Hargraves
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 17812
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: GDT: R2/G5 Sep 1 Vancouver - Vegas 6:45 Snet - Do or Die!

Post by Micky »

Teams got better energy in this third. Demko not looking rusty at all. Motte with another good game.
"evolution"
CrzyCanuck
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2297
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:19 am

Re: GDT: R2/G5 Sep 1 Vancouver - Vegas 6:45 Snet - Do or Die!

Post by CrzyCanuck »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:53 pm
rats19 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:51 pm Whoa miller on reaves...
I quite enjoyed that. :)
I think Reave's sole purpose on the ice is to goon it up and act dumb
Hockey is Life, Nothing Else Matters
User avatar
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP
Posts: 24583
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: GDT: R2/G5 Sep 1 Vancouver - Vegas 6:45 Snet - Do or Die!

Post by Vin Tanner »

lol the Whiteclown kid is taking a beating out there
“Cap space doesn’t matter” - Idiots

“We need some depth on this team”- Bo Horvat

This is a split sig for those that don’t quite get it.
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 13007
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: GDT: R2/G5 Sep 1 Vancouver - Vegas 6:45 Snet - Do or Die!

Post by rats19 »

CrzyCanuck wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:54 pm
Strangelove wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:53 pm
rats19 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:51 pm Whoa miller on reaves...
I quite enjoyed that. :)
I think Reave's sole purpose on the ice is to goon it up and act dumb
He’s good at it... lol
To... Or not..
User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 11134
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: GDT: R2/G5 Sep 1 Vancouver - Vegas 6:45 Snet - Do or Die!

Post by Cornuck »

Longest 4 minutes of the season coming up
2022 - Playoff Bound
User avatar
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP
Posts: 6724
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm
Location: On wide shoulders...

Re: GDT: R2/G5 Sep 1 Vancouver - Vegas 6:45 Snet - Do or Die!

Post by Carl Yagro »

rats19 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:57 pm
CrzyCanuck wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:54 pm
Strangelove wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:53 pm
rats19 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:51 pm Whoa miller on reaves...
I quite enjoyed that. :)
I think Reave's sole purpose on the ice is to goon it up and act dumb
He’s good at it... lol
Only when he's front-running. Typical bully behaviour.

Get a lead and you neuter useless idiots like him.
Focus on the NOW
CrzyCanuck
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2297
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:19 am

Re: GDT: R2/G5 Sep 1 Vancouver - Vegas 6:45 Snet - Do or Die!

Post by CrzyCanuck »

got a feeling Sutherland is gonna come rescue soon
Hockey is Life, Nothing Else Matters
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 13007
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: GDT: R2/G5 Sep 1 Vancouver - Vegas 6:45 Snet - Do or Die!

Post by rats19 »

Carl Yagro wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:03 pm
rats19 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:57 pm
CrzyCanuck wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:54 pm
Strangelove wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:53 pm
rats19 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:51 pm Whoa miller on reaves...
I quite enjoyed that. :)
I think Reave's sole purpose on the ice is to goon it up and act dumb
He’s good at it... lol
Only when he's front-running. Typical bully behaviour.

Get a lead and you neuter useless idiots like him.
Yah for sure... I meant the dumb part :wink:
To... Or not..
User avatar
BingoTough
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 677
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:16 am

Re: GDT: R2/G5 Sep 1 Vancouver - Vegas 6:45 Snet - Do or Die!

Post by BingoTough »

1:52 left and my feed has frozen!
User avatar
BingoTough
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 677
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:16 am

Re: GDT: R2/G5 Sep 1 Vancouver - Vegas 6:45 Snet - Do or Die!

Post by BingoTough »

BingoTough wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:08 pm 1:52 left and my feed has frozen!
back now, but keeps pausing!
CrzyCanuck
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2297
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:19 am

Re: GDT: R2/G5 Sep 1 Vancouver - Vegas 6:45 Snet - Do or Die!

Post by CrzyCanuck »

Edler such a workhorse
Hockey is Life, Nothing Else Matters
User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 16947
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: GDT: R2/G5 Sep 1 Vancouver - Vegas 6:45 Snet - Do or Die!

Post by Hockey Widow »

10
The only HW the Canucks need
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 33597
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT: R2/G5 Sep 1 Vancouver - Vegas 6:45 Snet - Do or Die!

Post by Strangelove »

Destiny's team.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5894
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
Location: North Shore

Re: GDT: R2/G5 Sep 1 Vancouver - Vegas 6:45 Snet - Do or Die!

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Awful signing that Jay Beagle.

What was Benning thinking?
el rey del mambo
Post Reply