GDT: Canucks vs Blues>Game 6>Aug.21>6:45pm/SNETP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: GDT: Canucks vs Blues>Game 6>Aug.21>6:45pm/SNETP

Post by Cornuck »

Good to see ya UK

Even Listercat is lurking around too.
2019-20 - Playoff Bound
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Tciso wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:21 pm I am still waiting for Pettersson to really hit his top gear.
Yeah, he gets taken down pretty hard, and you donkt see him scoring those highlight reel goals we all know that he can.
Yet what amazes me is that despite this, and despite all the abuse he gets from the blues, he still manages to average more than a point per game and is tied for the points lead in these playoffs. :|
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Micky
MVP
MVP

Post by Micky »

Per wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:41 pm
Tciso wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:21 pm I am still waiting for Pettersson to really hit his top gear.
Yeah, he gets taken down pretty hard, and you donkt see him scoring those highlight reel goals we all know that he can.
Yet what amazes me is that despite this, and despite all the abuse he gets from the blues, he still manages to average more than a point per game and is tied for the points lead in these playoffs. :|
Kind of defies the laws of physics but Elias is really very strong. Seen it more in these playoffs then ever before. His arms, legs have surprising
strength. Believe there's a wee bit of a mean streak thar too.
"evolution"
Meds
CC Legend

Post by Meds »

Micky wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:49 pm
Per wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:41 pm
Kind of defies the laws of physics but Elias is really very strong. Seen it more in these playoffs then ever before. His arms, legs have surprising
strength. Believe there's a wee bit of a mean streak thar too.
He’s a pencil that can rifle it at almost 100mph. So yeah. Obviously he’s got some strength.