GDT: Canucks vs Blues>Game 5>7:30pm>SNETP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Canucks vs Blues>Game 5>7:30pm>SNETP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Hey Chef has the rubby worn off yet? :lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by damonberryman »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:12 pm Nobody is giving the canucks much of a chance to beat these guys 2 more games but if they can clean up their zone exits and get the fuck out of their end quicker they stand a much better chance.

They need a shake up on that ass end. Stetcher getting exposed as inadequate is getting old
On an individual level I agree about Stech but he is an important part of the team. Odd how that works eh?
damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by damonberryman »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:17 pm
rats19 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:14 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:12 pm Why are we so afraid of ROR and Schenn, so fucking frustrating. It’s like they are Royalty.
We be missin assholes
Missing them? We don’t have any. It’s a butter soft group.
I get the frustration and want a fighter as well but our luck and Ferlamd's luck ran out on that account. Being Ferland right now must suck.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:16 pm Hey Chef has the rubby worn off yet? :lol:
Listen Booze McKenzie, get off the booze if you want to own a svelte figure the hot chicks dig like mine, lay off the booze. The Chicks don’t like fat dudes like yourself
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:53 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:16 pm Hey Chef has the rubby worn off yet? :lol:
Listen Booze McKenzie, get off the booze if you want to own a svelte figure the hot chicks dig like mine, lay off the booze. The Chicks don’t like fat dudes like yourself
I’m just curious if the gallon of rubbing alcohol you gulped back last night is still in your boiler. You were all over the map launching filthy diapers.
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:14 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:09 pm Benn is frighteningly bad
He really isn’t. He had a decent game last night all things considered.
Look @ that beard, he's built for the playoffs. He our Johnny Canuck! :P
Rocky Dennis
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Rocky Dennis »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:06 pm
I’m just curious if the gallon of rubbing alcohol you gulped back last night is still in your boiler. You were all over the map launching filthy diapers.
I just caught up reading this thread and I usually don't get involved in your feud but Blob's right on this one IMO. I admit that I too thought the game, and as a likely consequence the series, was over at 3-1 but this place was needlessly soiled worse than the beds at the hourly-rate hotels the Dude frequents in the DTES.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Rocky Dennis wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:54 pm
I just caught up reading this thread and I usually don't get involved in your feud but Blob's right on this one IMO. I admit that I too thought the game, and as a likely consequence the series, was over at 3-1 but this place was needlessly soiled worse than the beds at the hourly-rate hotels the Dude frequents in the DTES.
The Chef has only spent time in rooms at Main and Powell. Tri-Cities McClacklez the Slow Pitch legend has riff raffed every DTES hotel shacking up with the women of Impetigo whom frequent those sullied establishments
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:19 pmTri-Cities McClacklez the Slow Pitch legend
If you spring for a half sack i hear he'll spell your name in piss behind the dugout
If you need air...call it in
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

rats19 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:21 am
Cornuck wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:43 am
Cookie La Rue wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:15 am
What a blast, what a team. Love it.
COOKIE! Welcome back! :D
Yah good to see you cookster
Shut up, both ratski trainers.Game 7 is for good and i don't care, STaLeY's UP, i mean STANLEYCUP.
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:19 pm
Rocky Dennis wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:54 pm
The Chef has only spent time in rooms at Main and Powell. Tri-Cities McClacklez the Slow Pitch legend has riff raffed every DTES hotel shacking up with the women of Impetigo whom frequent those sullied establishments
I’m not speaking for Rocky here but I doubt anyone would challenge you on how many fleabag crack rooms you’ve shared in the DTES. I think people are getting tired of the lying and getting tired of the diaper fires in every thread by a 55 year old man. You’re better than this. :)