GDT: Canucks vs Blues. Game 4, 7:30 PM SN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Canucks vs Blues. Game 4, 7:30 PM SN

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Horvat is a boy compared to OReilly. Bo back to being 3rd line centre Bo
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

It should be like 6-1 right now. Amazing it’s not
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Blues showing why they won a Cup last season, started off taking the Canucks lightly, while the underdog Canucks came out flying, the veteran blues are picking up steam.

The Canucks youthfulness is showing a bit.

Travis Green inexperience is kinda showing if he doesn't figure out a way to psychoanalyze this team to will em into a win.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:36 pm Horvat is a boy compared to OReilly. Bo back to being 3rd line centre Bo
Garbage post. Team sports were never your thing :lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Blues are all over Horvat. YUP! Men vs boys right now. Ugly.
Where's Miller tonight? Hurting too I guess. I think a few are. Horvat gonna be black and blue for days.
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Has Virtanen ever been involved in a cycle down low or is his brain not wired that way
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

We could need a couple of goals... :|
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

That last PP was a prime example of everything we're doing wrong.

Everything that worked in the first couple games they've stopped doing because St. Louis is a little sharper now, and we're afraid to force something.

Pettersson is now standing still waiting for a pass, very little north-south movement without the puck. Boeser the same on the opposite side. The Blues just have to stay in their lanes because the lanes aren't changing.

Horvat was shaken up on that early slewfoot. He's being targeted. If the Canucks targered O'Reilly the same way, with the same hacks, slashes, and garbage, two things would happen. The refs would call it, and O'Reilly would feel it. He's tough, but give him the business the same way the've given it to Bo the last 3-4 periods.....he's slow down.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Jake is an offensive juggernaut in the O-zone
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Mëds wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:50 pm That last PP was a prime example of everything we're doing wrong.

Everything that worked in the first couple games they've stopped doing because St. Louis is a little sharper now, and we're afraid to force something.

Pettersson is now standing still waiting for a pass, very little north-south movement without the puck. Boeser the same on the opposite side. The Blues just have to stay in their lanes because the lanes aren't changing.

Horvat was shaken up on that early slewfoot. He's being targeted. If the Canucks targered O'Reilly the same way, with the same hacks, slashes, and garbage, two things would happen. The refs would call it, and O'Reilly would feel it. He's tough, but give him the business the same way the've given it to Bo the last 3-4 periods.....he's slow down.
Yeah the Pettersson shot set up on the PP needs to stop, the world is well aware of it now
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The PP is a painful viewing experience
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Is getting a 2nd round pick for Virtanen wishful thinking?
CrzyCanuck
CC Legend

Post by CrzyCanuck »

What exactly does Boeser do on PP now?

Green and Brown need to get to work

This is only back to squared one but it doesn't look too good
Hockey is Life, Nothing Else Matters
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Justin Bailey deserves the same opportunity to replace Virtanen that MacEwen made good on.
el rey del mambo
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:58 pm Is getting a second diaper wishful thinking?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”