GDT: 29/07/20: Canucks vs Jets 7:30PM SNETP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Cherry Picker
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: GDT: 29/07/20: Canucks vs Jets 7:30PM SNETP

Post by Cherry Picker »

No Jake :hmmm:
No Loui :D
We are all Snidely Whiplash.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:12 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:17 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:59 pm Some have written the book on Six Three Two Hundred, long, long ago, all the while the Kalm kool and kollected Kemosabees books have remained open.
You should concern yourself with reading a few more books. Your ranting and chanting is barely legible these days. Fuck is it hot. I’m drinking raspberry cider it’s so damn hot. What a bizarre last few months weather wise. Gorgeous and hot until Mothers Day, pisses rain for six weeks, then gets cloudy and muggy and now it’s hotter than the hubs of hell. Raspberry Cider it is. :)
Raspberry cider? WTF. That sounds disgusting. Why not have a proper fruit drink like Gin and Tonic?
I will have a gut ache tomorrow sure as hell. It was quick and it was cheap. I am baked as hell though, so the cider flows in the heat.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I’m almost finished with Jake. He’s always going to be a project for coaches, high maintenance not in a Kassian way but in an idiot way.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:11 pm
Carl Yagro wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:04 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:42 pm Is Perrault gonna throw down with Jake the Fake? He was irate when Virtanen gave him a chicken wing in the yap last year.
The diving Mathieu Perreault who's only fight was in the Q in 2007?

The one who gathered around a bunch of media afterward to whine about it? I'm still waiting for him to take matters into his own hands. ZERO NHL FIGHTS.

Alex Burrows has at least 24 NHL fights.

Maybe Luca Sbisa (a fucking neutral Swiss) will drop the gloves for him again.

Who's FAKE?
I was joking Hankster....

Perrault is a grubby little frog.

Jake however is a Fake. He needs to start taking his career seriously. I want to see some fire out of the kid. I do remember him wanting nothing to do with giant pussies Wheeler and Scheifle. He needs to throw down if guys like that come calling.

What does the biter have to do with anything?
I know Blob. I just fucking hate pussy Canadians like Perreault and Marchand. Having Euros fight for you is fucking embarrassing.

Jake is the classic no toolbox kind of Hoser airhead. I just want the kid to score 50pts a year and make a physical impact. He ain't a fighter... but he ain't no stinkin' pussy either.

Let's start this thing right! Go Canucks Go!

EDIT: The biter fought his own battles. He dropped the gloves when he had to. More than 30 fights combined from juniors, minors and NHL.
Last edited by Carl Yagro on Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:15 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:12 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:17 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:59 pm Some have written the book on Six Three Two Hundred, long, long ago, all the while the Kalm kool and kollected Kemosabees books have remained open.
You should concern yourself with reading a few more books. Your ranting and chanting is barely legible these days. Fuck is it hot. I’m drinking raspberry cider it’s so damn hot. What a bizarre last few months weather wise. Gorgeous and hot until Mothers Day, pisses rain for six weeks, then gets cloudy and muggy and now it’s hotter than the hubs of hell. Raspberry Cider it is. :)
Raspberry cider? WTF. That sounds disgusting. Why not have a proper fruit drink like Gin and Tonic?
I will have a gut ache tomorrow sure as hell. It was quick and it was cheap. I am baked as hell though, so the cider flows in the heat.
I come from a long line of boozing goombas. Cider does not happen in the house of Chefs - it’s all beer, whiskey or wine
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Maybe I should have tried out the Pink Whitney :sly:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Carl Yagro wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:17 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:11 pm
Carl Yagro wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:04 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:42 pm Is Perrault gonna throw down with Jake the Fake? He was irate when Virtanen gave him a chicken wing in the yap last year.
The diving Mathieu Perreault who's only fight was in the Q in 2007?

The one who gathered around a bunch of media afterward to whine about it? I'm still waiting for him to take matters into his own hands. ZERO NHL FIGHTS.

Alex Burrows has at least 24 NHL fights.

Maybe Luca Sbisa (a fucking neutral Swiss) will drop the gloves for him again.

Who's FAKE?
I was joking Hankster....

Perrault is a grubby little frog.

Jake however is a Fake. He needs to start taking his career seriously. I want to see some fire out of the kid. I do remember him wanting nothing to do with giant pussies Wheeler and Scheifle. He needs to throw down if guys like that come calling.

What does the biter have to do with anything?
I know Blob. I just fucking hate pussy Canadians like Perreault and Marchand. Having Euros fight for you is fucking embarrassing.

Jake is the classic no toolbox kind of Hoser airhead. I just want the kid to score 50pts a year and make a physical impact. He ain't a fighter... but he ain't no stinkin' pussy either.

Let's start this thing right! Go Canucks Go!
Unlike Hughes and Pettersson, Jake is just happy being in the NHL, that’s good enough for him, he enjoys the trappings, he’s not competitive enough. Gets by on size combined with skating.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

I’ve got goosebumps

After all this shit over the past few months this is amazing
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:17 pm I’m almost finished with Jake. He’s always going to be a project for coaches, high maintenance not in a Kassian way but in an idiot way.
It's a huge statement to Jake not playing him tonight. Looks like he may only get in if they falter after game one.

I think he might be toast.
"evolution"
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Due for a
big raise
;)
el rey del mambo
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

I’m stoked! A little too much wine and a pizza on the way.
The only HW the Canucks need
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Micky wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:24 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:17 pm I’m almost finished with Jake. He’s always going to be a project for coaches, high maintenance not in a Kassian way but in an idiot way.
It's a huge statement to Jake not playing him tonight. Looks like he may only get in if they falter after game one.

I think he might be toast.
Jakey didn't make it. Got beat out by hungrier players...
el rey del mambo
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

When the games matter, Jake will play. So will Fantenberg.

Had way too much coffee today. Nervous energy...
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Carl Yagro wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:28 pm When the games matter, Jake will play. So will Fantenberg.

Had way too much coffee today. Nervous energy...
"Coffee"

:D

I blaste a killer bowl of primo sativa now I'm floating around watching from the pool. Had to drag the big tv outside like an aussie
Last edited by Cousin Strawberry on Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Exciting. Ole Chef is stoked