GDT: Minions gone Wild at Vancouver | Feb 19 | 7:30 pm | SNP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Minions gone Wild at Vancouver | Feb 19 | 7:30 pm | SNP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:58 am
Hockey Widow wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:24 pm
Cherry Picker wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:14 pm They deserved better, which is the opposite of what I’ve been thinking for a few weeks. I feel more confident they can get in the dance now. Adding a D or getting Fantenterg back would improve their odds. Petey’s line looked good, Bo’s not so much. Flipping MacEwen in for Louie would be a good idea.
Louie had a good game tonight. He was hard in on the forecheck all night long and played great in the D zone. He's paid to score so there is that.
Loui is OK
If he was paid 700 K sure. MacEwan should play ahead of him.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cherry Picker
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Cherry Picker »

The second goal in the game, which was huge, was a result of Bo’s line getting hemmed in their zone for too long and making a crappy line change. A lot of that hemming in is losing races to the puck. MacEwen may not have the defensive awareness that Louie does, but he can engage in board battles faster. He also adds an aggression and offensive threat that Louie doesn’t anymore.
We are all Snidely Whiplash.
dangler
MVP
MVP

Post by dangler »

Macewen should definitely be playing ahead of him.
Loui has been......ok, but not top 6, they need to get Macewen more games.
He might not be top 6 either,but his grit will come in handy If the Canucks do make the playoffs.