GDT: 01/16/20>Coyotes vs Canucks>7;00PM>SNETP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: 01/16/20>Coyotes vs Canucks>7;00PM>SNETP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Lol enough about Stecher. Same people didn’t complain once about Sbisa or Gudbranson.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by damonberryman »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:07 pm
damonberryman wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:02 pm Ever since I moved to Gibsons here on the Coast I have seen many coyotes. The pet population in some of the trailer parks are proving to be challenged by the coyotes. I lost a good cat to some critter out there. I do understand the food chain gig but it pisses me off anyway. Cats are not made to be indoor animals. They are made to kill or be killed.

What I am getting at in a stoned way is to point out the Canucks need to have more of a killer instinct if they are to succeed. When i watch a clip of the Alien explaining his second language version of 'so it goes' after the Winnipeg game I worry. He is our best player and he is said to be very competitive. Maybe so, but 'so it goes and the earth keeps turning ' is not my idea of a winner. I hope I am wrong about it, but I did lose my cat to coyotes maybe, so.....KILL THE MOTHERFUCKERS'.

Thank you to those who stuck with my circular point of view. I want to give a shout out to my cousin in the valley who grows the best weed I have smoked, and that is saying something.
You have coyotes zipping through your trailer park?
Yes, and it is a high end court with a lot of double wides as well as an interesting population.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

No shit Damon, YOU'RE "interesting". :wink:
____
Try to focus on someday.