Canucks @ Sharks,14/12/19, 1900hrs SportsnetP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks @ Sharks,14/12/19, 1900hrs SportsnetP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:26 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:04 am
Topper wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:51 pm Scariest part of Elders injury is when the lil Trojan is forced into the PK. Nearly as scary is when there is an incomplete change and the lil Trojan is out with lil pizza face.
A long shift at the coal mine makes Tooper grumpy. Pick on the 15 min a night D man because he’s short. :lol:
Toppers right. TS was a constant fuckup machine last night.

The sharks were just waiting for his rotation to send out Kane and it won them the game. He looked like he was playing with a hand grenade
Sure. Amazing he didn’t criticize Erik Gudbranson at all during his tenure in Vancouver where he basically stole money from the team on a regular basis. I guess he liked the fact he was tall and had a nice beard.

Gudbranson should have worn a ski mask and packed a gun while he played. 4 million a year for a 6 ft 5 lump of shit.

I’m no fan of Stecher but he hardly tilts the play one way or the other.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:41 am
Topper wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:51 pm Scariest part of Elders injury is when the lil Trojan is forced into the PK. Nearly as scary is when there is an incomplete change and the lil Trojan is out with lil pizza face.
A long shift at the coal mine makes Tooper grumpy. Pick on the 15 min a night D man because he’s short. :lol:

The sharks were just waiting for his rotation to send out Kane and it won them the game. He looked like he was playing with a hand grenade
Sure. Amazing he didn’t criticize Erik Gudbranson at all during his tenure in Vancouver where he basically stole money from the team on a regular basis. I guess he liked the fact he was tall and had a nice beard.

Gudbranson should have worn a ski mask and packed a gun while he played. 4 million a year for a 6 ft 5 lump of shit.

What the hell does last nights game have to do with Gudbranson?

I am maintaining TS was a huge negative factor last night. It has nothing to do with anything last year.

Youre getting into dude territory on this one
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:20 am

I am maintaining TS was a huge negative factor last night. It has nothing to do with anything last year.

I am in dude territory. I just rolled home from my work party. Wifey went home in the limo with some other co workers that live around here. I have a pretty good gash on the bridge of my nose and a bit of a racetrack around my eye. Gonna be fun to piece this together as I wait for my breakfast.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

:lol:

Getting wasted sucks in your late 40s Doyle. You'd think you would've learned this by now

Stick to the green.... wake up fresh and racetrack free
If you need air...call it in
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Green sucked,................................... as a coach last nite.
He has to take his share of the blame.
"evolution"
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:46 am :lol:

Getting wasted sucks in your late 40s Doyle. You'd think you would've learned this by now

Baubles fall on his broom?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:31 am

I am in dude territory. I just rolled home from my work party. Wifey went home in the limo with some other co workers that live around here. I have a pretty good gash on the bridge of my nose and a bit of a racetrack around my eye. Gonna be fun to piece this together as I wait for my breakfast.
Old man fights are hilarious. Blobbee making like Joe Kapp and Angelo Mosca last night
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:35 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:31 am

Old man fights are hilarious. Blobbee making like Joe Kapp and Angelo Mosca last night
His wife had the night of her life.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:35 am

There was no fighting. I slipped when I took the dog out for a piss at around 1 am. Ended up at my neighbors place till 7 this morning, forgot to bring the dog home. He asks me a couple hrs later if I plan to pick up my dog. :lol:

Wife is my bestie today 8-)
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:46 am :lol:

Amen brother.