Page 4 of 4

Re: GDT: Coil @ Canucks – Dec 1 - 7:00 - SN

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:42 am
by Per
Hockey Widow wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:43 pm
Pettersson should have a hooking penalty against MJesus. We caught a break.
Not really. :(

I lost the PIM category in my yahoo fantasy matchup by three minutes.
A couple of penalties on Petey could have gone a long way.....

Re: GDT: Coil @ Canucks – Dec 1 - 7:00 - SN

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:48 am
by micky107


1st 15:34 VAN 1-1 EVEN: Brock Boeser (11) Wrist Shot, assists: Quinn Hughes (21), J.T. Miller (16)
https://streamable.com/htxgj#

2nd 12:06 VAN 1-2 EVEN: Josh Leivo (4) Wrist Shot, assists: Jordie Benn (4), Bo Horvat (16)
https://streamable.com/fplns#

Don't Fuck with my friend ! https://streamable.com/3szuk#

Oh, Just give me the Oscar now!
Hockey Widow wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:28 pm
Well that sucks.
Yup!

Re: GDT: Coil @ Canucks – Dec 1 - 7:00 - SN

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:12 am
by micky107
.
Post game. Green / Markstrom
https://www.nhl.com/canucks/video/postg ... /c-4733933
“I thought we played really well considering it’s back-to-back coming off a long trip. But we’ve gotta get those kills to make a difference in the game.” - Tanev
"Give them credit. I thought we looked a little bit tired in the third. We had a seven minute gap in the third where I could tell our guys were changing fast and looked a bit tired. But that's not an excuse by any means. We skated well in the first two periods." - Green :roll: :roll:

Re: GDT: Coil @ Canucks – Dec 1 - 7:00 - SN

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:47 am
by micky107
.
I'm not going to rip into them for a light effort. Wasn't bad. Could have easily gone the other way, Damn it!
Miller was notable as usual. Would have like to see Jake lay-out 74-Baer.
Draisaitl might have the best shot in the league right now. Perfection one timer. Thing of beauty.
I know Brock got a goal in the tough area but sure would like to see him get back to the Draisaitl style scoring like two years ago.
Don't want a goon squad but a little intimidation back at the Edmontons would have been apropos. Travis doesn't like that.
Or maybe deep down he actually does but doesn't want to coach that way? Go get em, Troy!

Onwards.

Re: GDT: Coil @ Canucks – Dec 1 - 7:00 - SN

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:27 am
by Cherry Picker
The Canucks are getting done in by speed. When other teams crank it up the Canucks get overwhelmed. It happened in the third. It happened biggly against Washington and Pittsburg. Some heathly bodies would help but I'm not sure if it is enough. Might need to rethink some of the personnel.

Re: GDT: Coil @ Canucks – Dec 1 - 7:00 - SN

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:24 pm
by micky107
Louis Eriksson on Saturday---one goal for. :)
Louis Eriksson on Sunday---two minor penalties both resulting in Edmonton goals. :hmmm:

Re: GDT: Coil @ Canucks – Dec 1 - 7:00 - SN

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:32 pm
by Doyle Hargraves
Cherry Picker wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:27 am
The Canucks are getting done in by speed. When other teams crank it up the Canucks get overwhelmed. It happened in the third. It happened biggly against Washington and Pittsburg. Some heathly bodies would help but I'm not sure if it is enough. Might need to rethink some of the personnel.
Motte, Roussel, Ferland and even Sutter will help out quite a bit with team speed. Beagle...,, not so much, Fuck, this guy is as injury prone as Sutter

Re: GDT: Coil @ Canucks – Dec 1 - 7:00 - SN

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:03 am
by micky107
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:32 pm
Cherry Picker wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:27 am
The Canucks are getting done in by speed. When other teams crank it up the Canucks get overwhelmed. It happened in the third. It happened biggly against Washington and Pittsburg. Some heathly bodies would help but I'm not sure if it is enough. Might need to rethink some of the personnel.
Motte, Roussel, Ferland and even Sutter will help out quite a bit with team speed. Beagle...,, not so much, Fuck, this guy is as injury prone as Sutter
Probably why Canuck fan's mouths still hang open watching Hughes skate. Been a while.

Re: GDT: Coil @ Canucks – Dec 1 - 7:00 - SN

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:14 pm
by Doyle Hargraves
micky107 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:03 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:32 pm
Cherry Picker wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:27 am
The Canucks are getting done in by speed. When other teams crank it up the Canucks get overwhelmed. It happened in the third. It happened biggly against Washington and Pittsburg. Some heathly bodies would help but I'm not sure if it is enough. Might need to rethink some of the personnel.
Motte, Roussel, Ferland and even Sutter will help out quite a bit with team speed. Beagle...,, not so much, Fuck, this guy is as injury prone as Sutter
Probably why Canuck fan's mouths still hang open watching Hughes skate. Been a while.
I’m pretty sure some Canucks fans mouths hang open just so they can breathe.

Re: GDT: Coil @ Canucks – Dec 1 - 7:00 - SN

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:46 pm
by The Brown Wizard
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:14 pm
micky107 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:03 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:32 pm
Cherry Picker wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:27 am
The Canucks are getting done in by speed. When other teams crank it up the Canucks get overwhelmed. It happened in the third. It happened biggly against Washington and Pittsburg. Some heathly bodies would help but I'm not sure if it is enough. Might need to rethink some of the personnel.
Motte, Roussel, Ferland and even Sutter will help out quite a bit with team speed. Beagle...,, not so much, Fuck, this guy is as injury prone as Sutter
Probably why Canuck fan's mouths still hang open watching Hughes skate. Been a while.
I’m pretty sure some Canucks fans mouths hang open just so they can breathe.
:lol: