GDT: Coil @ Canucks – Dec 1 - 7:00 - SN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

CrzyCanuck
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1523
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:19 am

Re: GDT: Coil @ Canucks – Dec 1 - 7:00 - SN

Post by CrzyCanuck » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:33 pm

how was there no penalty on that???
Hockey is Life, Nothing Else Matters

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 15197
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: GDT: Coil @ Canucks – Dec 1 - 7:00 - SN

Post by Hockey Widow » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:35 pm

They owe us on the non call on Boeser.
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 15197
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: GDT: Coil @ Canucks – Dec 1 - 7:00 - SN

Post by Hockey Widow » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:36 pm

Told ya!!
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3369
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:54 am
Location: Saskatoon, Sk.

Re: GDT: Coil @ Canucks – Dec 1 - 7:00 - SN

Post by Madcombinepilot » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:38 pm

... so, have I mentioned lately my hate (make no mistake, pure unbridled, seething hate) for the CRTC, and thier definitions of "Local Blackouts"?
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.

User avatar
Hank
CC Legend
Posts: 3926
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: GDT: Coil @ Canucks – Dec 1 - 7:00 - SN

Post by Hank » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:39 pm

Benning is gonna trade Leivo now...

Dude just cannot hit the net. Hits the GMs nephew in the head. That's nowhere close to the net.
Try to focus on THIS year...

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 15197
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: GDT: Coil @ Canucks – Dec 1 - 7:00 - SN

Post by Hockey Widow » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:43 pm

Pettersson should have a hooking penalty against MJesus. We caught a break.
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3369
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:54 am
Location: Saskatoon, Sk.

Re: GDT: Coil @ Canucks – Dec 1 - 7:00 - SN

Post by Madcombinepilot » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:45 pm

Doc, I am tired and going to go BBQ some ribs in this snowfall while drinking whiskey because the game is under a "LOCAL FUCKING BLACKOUT" as it's an edmonton Coilers feed and it's blacked out here in Saskatchewan for a game being played A THOUSAND FUCKING MILES AWAY!!! -- AND I PAY THOSE FUCKERS FOR THIS PRIVLEGE!! - Like I am hopping a 3 hour flight to catch him the game???

Can you please go find an archive or 2 of a solid MCP hate rant of CRTC and do a cut and paste quote with a witty, clever comment?? - I have had a long day, and simply wanted to sip whiskey and watch hockey ... *sigh*

You say 'CRTC', I say ' a pile of bodies in one corner of the room, a pile of heads in the other corner'

Pure unadulterated hate.
Last edited by Madcombinepilot on Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 9415
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: GDT: Coil @ Canucks – Dec 1 - 7:00 - SN

Post by rats19 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:46 pm

Madcombinepilot wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:45 pm
Doc, I am tired and going to go BBQ some ribs in this snowfall while drinking whiskey because the game is under a "LOCAL FUCKING BLACKOUT" as it's an edmonton Coilers feed and it's blacked out here. Like I a hopping a 3 hour flight to catch him the game???

Can you please go find an archive or 2 of a solid MCP hate rant of CRTC and do a cut and paste quote with a witty, clever comment?? - I have had a long day, and simply wanted to sip whiskey and watch hockey ... *sigh*

You say 'CRTC', I say ' a pile of bodies in one corner of the room, a pile of heads in the other corner'

Pure unadulterated hate.
Red. Dit
Getting old is not for the young...

User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 6763
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: GDT: Coil @ Canucks – Dec 1 - 7:00 - SN

Post by Meds » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:55 pm

Madcombinepilot wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:45 pm
Doc, I am tired and going to go BBQ some ribs in this snowfall while drinking whiskey because the game is under a "LOCAL FUCKING BLACKOUT" as it's an edmonton Coilers feed and it's blacked out here in Saskatchewan for a game being played A THOUSAND FUCKING MILES AWAY!!! -- AND I PAY THOSE FUCKERS FOR THIS PRIVLEGE!! - Like I am hopping a 3 hour flight to catch him the game???

Can you please go find an archive or 2 of a solid MCP hate rant of CRTC and do a cut and paste quote with a witty, clever comment?? - I have had a long day, and simply wanted to sip whiskey and watch hockey ... *sigh*

You say 'CRTC', I say ' a pile of bodies in one corner of the room, a pile of heads in the other corner'

Pure unadulterated hate.
Get a VPN mcp. :)

User avatar
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3369
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:54 am
Location: Saskatoon, Sk.

Re: GDT: Coil @ Canucks – Dec 1 - 7:00 - SN

Post by Madcombinepilot » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:07 pm

I shouldn't have to.

I already paid for the games, it's just a local thing. Flames and jets do it here as we'll.

That's why I hate the as well.

Like serious hate. I should go back to school, take chemistry so I can make some kind of mustard gas and wipe out those cities.

.... Doc, I am still waiting for a link to a previous rant!! I am too tire don't to get worked up here!! Chop chop!!
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 15197
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: GDT: Coil @ Canucks – Dec 1 - 7:00 - SN

Post by Hockey Widow » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:19 pm

Leave it to Leivo!!
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 6763
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: GDT: Coil @ Canucks – Dec 1 - 7:00 - SN

Post by Meds » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:20 pm

Madcombinepilot wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:07 pm
I shouldn't have to.

I already paid for the games, it's just a local thing. Flames and jets do it here as we'll.

That's why I hate the as well.

Like serious hate. I should go back to school, take chemistry so I can make some kind of mustard gas and wipe out those cities.

.... Doc, I am still waiting for a link to a previous rant!! I am too tire don't to get worked up here!! Chop chop!!
Oh sorry, you said CRCT.....I thought you meant Sportsnet NOW streaming.

It's the same here.....you can't watch a Calgary, Edmonton, or Jets, game in BC.

It's not CRCT as much as it is the NHL wanting this to force people to subscribe to Center Ice or Rogers.

Pricks though, all of them.



OK, maybe he won't trade Leivo for hitting his nephew in the head.....

User avatar
Hank
CC Legend
Posts: 3926
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: GDT: Coil @ Canucks – Dec 1 - 7:00 - SN

Post by Hank » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:22 pm

Meds wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:20 pm
OK, maybe he won't trade Leivo for hitting his nephew in the head.....
OMG, he hit the net :shock:
Try to focus on THIS year...

User avatar
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3369
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:54 am
Location: Saskatoon, Sk.

Re: GDT: Coil @ Canucks – Dec 1 - 7:00 - SN

Post by Madcombinepilot » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:25 pm

Meds wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:20 pm
Madcombinepilot wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:07 pm
I shouldn't have to.

I already paid for the games, it's just a local thing. Flames and jets do it here as we'll.

That's why I hate the as well.

Like serious hate. I should go back to school, take chemistry so I can make some kind of mustard gas and wipe out those cities.

.... Doc, I am still waiting for a link to a previous rant!! I am too tire don't to get worked up here!! Chop chop!!
Oh sorry, you said CRCT.....I thought you meant Sportsnet NOW streaming.

It's the same here.....you can't watch a Calgary, Edmonton, or Jets, game in BC.

It's not CRCT as much as it is the NHL wanting this to force people to subscribe to Center Ice or Rogers.

Pricks though, all of them.



OK, maybe he won't trade Leivo for hitting his nephew in the head.....
I have center ice. Fucking murder in broad daylight them all.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.

ESQ
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2578
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: GDT: Coil @ Canucks – Dec 1 - 7:00 - SN

Post by ESQ » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:29 pm

Hockey Widow wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:19 pm
Leave it to Leivo!!
I gotta hand it to Leivo, he is on a 40 point pace, in spite of failing to finish soooo many chances.

Post Reply