GDT: 27/11/19: Canucks vs Penguins>4:00PM>SNETP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

CrzyCanuck
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1523
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:19 am

Re: GDT: 27/11/19: Canucks vs Penguins>4:00PM>SNETP

Post by CrzyCanuck » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:38 pm

First line outmatched

6-3 to 6-7

I say this one is on Green
Hockey is Life, Nothing Else Matters

User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3779
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: GDT: 27/11/19: Canucks vs Penguins>4:00PM>SNETP

Post by Jovocop » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:39 pm

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:37 pm
Blame Boeser and the short D man


Sure
No, it is all on Green. He is stubborn. Something does not work and just keep playing the same combo over and over again.
Last edited by Jovocop on Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3779
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: GDT: 27/11/19: Canucks vs Penguins>4:00PM>SNETP

Post by Jovocop » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:40 pm

CrzyCanuck wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:38 pm
First line outmatched

6-3 to 6-7

I say this one is on Green
Agreed. He keeps leaving Gaudette out to take the defensive faceoffs which ended up costing two goals.

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 15799
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: GDT: 27/11/19: Canucks vs Penguins>4:00PM>SNETP

Post by Chef Boi RD » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:44 pm

The team as a whole should be ashamed of themselves, brutal
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 22179
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT: 27/11/19: Canucks vs Penguins>4:00PM>SNETP

Post by Strangelove » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:45 pm

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:37 pm
Blame Boeser and the short D man


Sure
Actually we're blaming YOU. :evil: :twisted: :evil:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

CrzyCanuck
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1523
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:19 am

Re: GDT: 27/11/19: Canucks vs Penguins>4:00PM>SNETP

Post by CrzyCanuck » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:45 pm

HW's favourite "pull the goalie we dump the puck to the other team" strategy
Hockey is Life, Nothing Else Matters

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 16222
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: GDT: 27/11/19: Canucks vs Penguins>4:00PM>SNETP

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:48 pm

Chef Boi RD wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:44 pm
The team as a whole should be ashamed of themselves, brutal
I agree. Elmer has assembled a top end team here.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8839
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: GDT: 27/11/19: Canucks vs Penguins>4:00PM>SNETP

Post by The Brown Wizard » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:50 pm

Fuckin fuckity fuck. I had to go throw shit around in the garage after that one. Thank fuck i have a good strong kush to lean on.

Holy hell that was frustrating to watch
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Hank
CC Legend
Posts: 3925
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: GDT: 27/11/19: Canucks vs Penguins>4:00PM>SNETP

Post by Hank » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:52 pm

Absolutely brutal. This could go down as the worst game of the season.
Try to focus on THIS year...

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 22179
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT: 27/11/19: Canucks vs Penguins>4:00PM>SNETP

Post by Strangelove » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:53 pm

No Sutter, no Beagle, and no last change...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 16222
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: GDT: 27/11/19: Canucks vs Penguins>4:00PM>SNETP

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:55 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:53 pm
No Sutter, no Beagle, and no last change...
That was the difference :look:

Sid the Kid didn’t play
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 22179
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT: 27/11/19: Canucks vs Penguins>4:00PM>SNETP

Post by Strangelove » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:56 pm

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:55 pm
That was the difference :look:
That and.... YOU :evil: :twisted: :evil:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
dangler
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1276
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:31 pm
Location: Commercial Drive Coffee shop

Re: GDT: 27/11/19: Canucks vs Penguins>4:00PM>SNETP

Post by dangler » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:06 pm

Chef Boi RD wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:38 pm
How many goals against has Pettersson been on for?
I'd like to know that stat too.
1st line was brutal defensively.
Malkin was on fire, Pens are a good team even w/o Sid
crazy momentum swings.
Great game,shitty outcome for canuckelheads
Loui is tougher to get rid of than ear hair

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8839
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: GDT: 27/11/19: Canucks vs Penguins>4:00PM>SNETP

Post by The Brown Wizard » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:15 pm

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:55 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:53 pm
No Sutter, no Beagle, and no last change...
That was the difference :look:

Sid the Kid didn’t play
And we sat our highest paid player Lou-zer...

:wow:

No seriously though...a good chunk of the offence we scored was due to goaltender weirdness. I actually think the score flattered the canucks believe it or not.

Green has the team playing some sort of zero contact, no rough stuff/risk of a penalty kind of horseshit system. What the team needs is an emotional transplant. They dont seem to have that fire to go after cheap shots and what not.

Need balls in that lineup. If youre not prepared to battle and fight every shift you're parked and this should include Hughes, Boeser and Pettersson. Roussel and Ferkland will be so welcome.
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 6762
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: GDT: 27/11/19: Canucks vs Penguins>4:00PM>SNETP

Post by Meds » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:30 pm

The Brown Wizard wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:15 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:55 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:53 pm
No Sutter, no Beagle, and no last change...
That was the difference :look:

Sid the Kid didn’t play
And we sat our highest paid player Lou-zer...

:wow:

No seriously though...a good chunk of the offence we scored was due to goaltender weirdness. I actually think the score flattered the canucks believe it or not.

Green has the team playing some sort of zero contact, no rough stuff/risk of a penalty kind of horseshit system. What the team needs is an emotional transplant. They dont seem to have that fire to go after cheap shots and what not.

Need balls in that lineup. If youre not prepared to battle and fight every shift you're parked and this should include Hughes, Boeser and Pettersson. Roussel and Ferkland will be so welcome.
Agreed. The team is still too Swed-e-fied. Petey has shown flashes of emotion, but the alien always reigns it in. I wanna see him go full viking berserker and retaliate after a cheap shot is taken on him.....I'm talking like log splitter swings with his stick kind of stuff.....full on hatchet man. Who cares if he gets 5 or 10 games, send the message to the whole team that they need to man up because the league won't lift a finger.

Post Reply