GDT: Canucks @ caps - 23/11 9:30 SN1

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9788
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: GDT: Canucks @ caps - 23/11 9:30 SN1

Post by micky107 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:26 pm

Bo and Brock should be paying slumpage fees.
"evolution"

User avatar
dangler
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1276
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:31 pm
Location: Commercial Drive Coffee shop

Re: GDT: Canucks @ caps - 23/11 9:30 SN1

Post by dangler » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:27 pm

Hank wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:23 pm
I'd love to see a big enough lead early so that someone can go after Gudas without getting suspended. Or Jake vaporizing that POS with a thunderous hit.
Could happen yet,should be a intense 3rd
Loui is tougher to get rid of than ear hair

User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3779
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ caps - 23/11 9:30 SN1

Post by Jovocop » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:41 pm

Hank wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:23 pm
I'd love to see a big enough lead early so that someone can go after Gudas without getting suspended. Or Jake vaporizing that POS with a thunderous hit.
I think both Virtanen and Pearson had talks with Gudas but nothing materialized.

User avatar
Hank
CC Legend
Posts: 3925
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ caps - 23/11 9:30 SN1

Post by Hank » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:48 pm

Jovocop wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:41 pm
Hank wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:23 pm
I'd love to see a big enough lead early so that someone can go after Gudas without getting suspended. Or Jake vaporizing that POS with a thunderous hit.
I think both Virtanen and Pearson had talks with Gudas but nothing materialized.
Gudas is too gutless. Even if they were up by 5, the POS would decline to go. Someone just needs to throw a big legal hit.
Try to focus on THIS year...

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8840
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: GDT: Canucks @ caps - 23/11 9:30 SN1

Post by The Brown Wizard » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:53 pm

Bo with the game on his stick...

Gudas scraps Hank. Hes not like that
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 8239
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: GDT: Canucks @ caps - 23/11 9:30 SN1

Post by Cornuck » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:53 pm

Oh Bo.... Ya gotta bury those!!
2019-20 - Playoff Bound

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 15799
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: GDT: Canucks @ caps - 23/11 9:30 SN1

Post by Chef Boi RD » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:54 pm

Stone Hands Horvat drooping the ball once again
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 15799
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: GDT: Canucks @ caps - 23/11 9:30 SN1

Post by Chef Boi RD » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:54 pm

Holy Hell how many chances do we need?
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3779
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ caps - 23/11 9:30 SN1

Post by Jovocop » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:55 pm

Hank wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:48 pm
Jovocop wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:41 pm
Hank wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:23 pm
I'd love to see a big enough lead early so that someone can go after Gudas without getting suspended. Or Jake vaporizing that POS with a thunderous hit.
I think both Virtanen and Pearson had talks with Gudas but nothing materialized.
Gudas is too gutless. Even if they were up by 5, the POS would decline to go. Someone just needs to throw a big legal hit.
True, the whole team is gutless, except Ovechkin.

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 9411
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: GDT: Canucks @ caps - 23/11 9:30 SN1

Post by rats19 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:56 pm

Chef Boi RD wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:54 pm
Stone Hands Horvat drooping the ball once again
Nah...
Getting old is not for the young...

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 15799
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: GDT: Canucks @ caps - 23/11 9:30 SN1

Post by Chef Boi RD » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:59 pm

Excellent road game against the best team in the league
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 8239
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: GDT: Canucks @ caps - 23/11 9:30 SN1

Post by Cornuck » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:00 pm

Great effort in the 3rd to get the point.

Now let's win it in OT.
2019-20 - Playoff Bound

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 9411
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: GDT: Canucks @ caps - 23/11 9:30 SN1

Post by rats19 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:03 pm

Good regulation boys.... now who knows?
Getting old is not for the young...

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 15799
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: GDT: Canucks @ caps - 23/11 9:30 SN1

Post by Chef Boi RD » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:03 pm

With 3 goals and 1 assist last night, Madden leads the NCAA in scoring. Doyle hates the Madden pick
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 8239
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: GDT: Canucks @ caps - 23/11 9:30 SN1

Post by Cornuck » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:12 pm

Nice recovery by Miller!
2019-20 - Playoff Bound

Post Reply