Canucks @ Predators 5pm SN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Re: Canucks @ Predators 5pm SN

Post by Hockey Widow »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:06 pm
Hockey Widow wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:00 pm Right!!
Say, what's with all the globetrotting sister? :drink:
Gotta see as much of the world as I can before my legs don’t want to work anymore.
The only HW the Canucks need
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

SKYO wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:09 pm Take out the perimeter players in Eriksson and Baertschi and put in some construction hardworkers and the team gets a kick in the arse to play better.

Graovac + MacEwen.
Yeah that’s the main reason :look:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by damonberryman »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:47 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:36 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:28 pm Derlago was a borderline Derek Sanderson drunk, Tiger Williams was what the team needed. Brilliant trade
The fact that you think was a good trade but bitch about a 3rd round pick given up for Chris Higgins exposes you bigly time amigo. :roll:

Derlago was nowhere near Derek Sanderson. Hey why not just go straight to Bob Probert when slandering a guys name? You’ve jumped the shark.
He was a right proper boozer, Boozles
The name of Tiger still brings back some of my best Canuck memories. People forget what a goal scorer he was along with his personality. If sports is entertainment, Tiger was great.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

damonberryman wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:14 pm The name of Tiger still brings back some of my best Canuck memories. People forget what a goal scorer he was along with his personality. If sports is entertainment, Tiger was great.
Berryman, you nailed it. Unfortunately your good friend Doyle is out to lunch again on this one
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:51 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:28 pm Derlago was a borderline Derek Sanderson drunk, Tiger Williams was what the team needed. Brilliant trade
The fact that you think was a good trade but bitch about a 3rd round pick given up for Chris Higgins exposes you bigly time amigo. :roll:

Derlago was nowhere near Derek Sanderson. Hey why not just go straight to Bob Probert when slandering a guys name? You’ve jumped the shark.
As I said, just like half the league. No different. But please continue. It’s good form for a mid 50s balding, chubby, bitter dry Waller to slag and slander a former 40 goal scorer in the NHL all the while trolling a fan message board.
Back then there was controlled boozing and out of control boozing. Derlago was out of control. He was a drunk
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Hockey Widow wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:11 pm
Strangelove wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:06 pm
Hockey Widow wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:00 pm Right!!
Say, what's with all the globetrotting sister? :drink:
Gotta see as much of the world as I can before my legs don’t want to work anymore.
She's got legs.

She knows how to use them. :drink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
CrzyCanuck
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by CrzyCanuck »

is the ice bad today or something?

Players been falling all over the place
Hockey is Life, Nothing Else Matters
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

The Canucks better wake up or this will slip away.
The only HW the Canucks need
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Not much energy to Ryan Johansen’s game is there? He’s like Cresent Beach Garrison that way. Chilled
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:18 pm
damonberryman wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:14 pm The name of Tiger still brings back some of my best Canuck memories. People forget what a goal scorer he was along with his personality. If sports is entertainment, Tiger was great.
Berryman, you nailed it. Unfortunately your good friend Doyle is out to lunch again on this one
If you think that was a good trade for Vancouver you probably liked the Neely trade as well.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:19 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:51 pm

As I said, just like half the league. No different. But please continue. It’s good form for a mid 50s balding, chubby, bitter dry Waller to slag and slander a former 40 goal scorer in the NHL all the while trolling a fan message board.
Back then there was controlled boozing and out of control boozing. Derlago was out of control. He was a drunk
Slander away.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

damonberryman wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:14 pm

The name of Tiger still brings back some of my best Canuck memories. People forget what a goal scorer he was along with his personality. If sports is entertainment, Tiger was great.
It was a garbage trade. End of story
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Is Ryan Johansen the new Jason Allison?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:29 pm Is Ryan Johansen the new Jason Allison?
I heard he’s a raging alcoholic
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:29 pm Is Ryan Johansen the new Jason Allison?
Johansen hasn't been the same since Kesler ruined him psychologically. :drink:
____
Try to focus on someday.