Predators @ Canucks – 7:00 PM - Sportsnet

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 16253
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Predators @ Canucks – 7:00 PM - Sportsnet

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:31 pm

Hockey Widow wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:28 pm
Whatever mojo we had at the start of the year we’ve lost theses last 5-6 games. We look like a totally different team.
The teams we played early in the year were a fair bit shittier
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Hank
CC Legend
Posts: 3934
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: Predators @ Canucks – 7:00 PM - Sportsnet

Post by Hank » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:32 pm

Who said Leivo should be waived?

Everyone has been saying he gets way too many undeserved offensive opportunities from Green when the team is fully healthy and he doesn't really produce that much.

Even when playing with very good players, he isn't very good... because he is a classic tweener like Goldy.
Try to focus on THIS year...

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 15817
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Predators @ Canucks – 7:00 PM - Sportsnet

Post by Chef Boi RD » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:32 pm

Hockey Widow wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:28 pm
Whatever mojo we had at the start of the year we’ve lost theses last 5-6 games. We look like a totally different team.
Bo is gassed
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 16253
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Predators @ Canucks – 7:00 PM - Sportsnet

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:34 pm

Hank wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:32 pm
Who said Leivo should be waived?

Everyone has been saying he gets way too many undeserved offensive opportunities from Green when the team is fully healthy and he doesn't really produce that much.

Even when playing with very good players, he isn't very good... because he is a classic tweener like Goldy.
A couple people have and Jovo I believe said he shouldn’t be playing tonight. I’m not a fan either but guys are dropping like flies right now. When fully healthy, he wouldn’t be on the roster imho, but when is that actually going to happen?
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 16253
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Predators @ Canucks – 7:00 PM - Sportsnet

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:35 pm

Chef Boi RD wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:32 pm
Hockey Widow wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:28 pm
Whatever mojo we had at the start of the year we’ve lost theses last 5-6 games. We look like a totally different team.
Chef is gassed again folks sitting on Rosie’s lap at the pub.
Fyp
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 15817
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Predators @ Canucks – 7:00 PM - Sportsnet

Post by Chef Boi RD » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:37 pm

Bo skates to the bench like Blob walking to the washroom at the Arms on a Saturday
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 15201
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: Predators @ Canucks – 7:00 PM - Sportsnet

Post by Hockey Widow » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:59 pm

The Alien!!
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 15817
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Predators @ Canucks – 7:00 PM - Sportsnet

Post by Chef Boi RD » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:59 pm

“Pettersson is not generational” - Doyle
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Hank
CC Legend
Posts: 3934
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: Predators @ Canucks – 7:00 PM - Sportsnet

Post by Hank » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:00 pm

Thank goodness for the Alien.

Bo isn't even looking that good on the PP.
Try to focus on THIS year...

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 15817
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Predators @ Canucks – 7:00 PM - Sportsnet

Post by Chef Boi RD » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:01 pm

Hank wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:00 pm
Thank goodness for the Alien.

Bo isn't even looking that good on the PP.
You see it too, Hank?
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 16253
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Predators @ Canucks – 7:00 PM - Sportsnet

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:01 pm

Hank wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:00 pm
Thank goodness for the Alien.

Bo isn't even looking that good on the PP.
Apparently he’s tired and out of shape. :lol:
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 15817
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Predators @ Canucks – 7:00 PM - Sportsnet

Post by Chef Boi RD » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:02 pm

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:01 pm
Hank wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:00 pm
Thank goodness for the Alien.

Bo isn't even looking that good on the PP.
Apparently he’s tired and out of shape. :lol:
Terrible V02 max, he’s exhausted half way through his shifts
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 16253
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Predators @ Canucks – 7:00 PM - Sportsnet

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:06 pm

Chef Boi RD wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:02 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:01 pm
Hank wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:00 pm
Thank goodness for the Alien.

Bo isn't even looking that good on the PP.
Apparently he’s tired and out of shape. :lol:
Terrible V02 max, he’s exhausted half way through his shifts
You wouldn’t know V02 from V8. Chef learns a new term and parrots it hundreds of times for the board. :lol:
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 15817
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Predators @ Canucks – 7:00 PM - Sportsnet

Post by Chef Boi RD » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:06 pm

Blobs buddy Nick Bonino
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3779
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: Predators @ Canucks – 7:00 PM - Sportsnet

Post by Jovocop » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:07 pm

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:34 pm
Hank wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:32 pm
Who said Leivo should be waived?

Everyone has been saying he gets way too many undeserved offensive opportunities from Green when the team is fully healthy and he doesn't really produce that much.

Even when playing with very good players, he isn't very good... because he is a classic tweener like Goldy.
A couple people have and Jovo I believe said he shouldn’t be playing tonight. I’m not a fan either but guys are dropping like flies right now. When fully healthy, he wouldn’t be on the roster imho, but when is that actually going to happen?
I did not say he should not play tonight. He just should not be on the first line. He should be on the third or fourth line where he belongs.

Post Reply