GDT: 10/11/19: Devils vs Canucks >1:pm >SNETP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: 10/11/19: Devils vs Canucks >1:pm >SNETP

Post by Mickey107 »

Boeser stays away from Brockwood's glove side; https://streamable.com/axcsj#
"evolution"
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

On the replay maybe Pete tried to sell it a bit. Still was interference.
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

What a maroon, Hall.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

That’s a goal
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

We knocked the net off, isn’t that a goal?
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

I want to see someone run out of the stands and yell at the PP guys....

"MOVE!!!!!"

They all just stood there, the Devils never had to move more than a couple of feet unless there was a shot taken. What a waste of a gift from the refs.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Baertschi definitely showing some rust.

A diving call on Hall, and then a no-goal (both legit, but both things that usually wouldn't happen) we are wasting this opportunity.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:52 pm Murph and Mc discussing Bo’s 5 on 5 woes.

It’s not Bo’s fault. It’s everyone else’s. Maybe, just maybe Bo isn’t as good as we think he is???
A 60 point guy with a revolving door of wingers all year long last year. Yeah he's probably a 3rd line scrub.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

SKYO wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:48 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:45 pm I’d try Schaller with Horvat. Can’t be any worse

Baertschi is super bad, like really bad. We’ve seen enough of him. Back to Utica, Sven. I’d feel sorry for you but you’re making more money in one year than your average citizen would make in 30 years
lol savage but true.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Think like plumbers, play like plumbers, score like plumbers, lose like plumbers.

The story of Travis Green's career.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Mëds wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:21 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:52 pm Murph and Mc discussing Bo’s 5 on 5 woes.

It’s not Bo’s fault. It’s everyone else’s. Maybe, just maybe Bo isn’t as good as we think he is???
A 60 point guy with a revolving door of wingers all year long last year. Yeah he's probably a 3rd line scrub.
I didn’t say he’s a scrub, just concerning his 5 on 5 numbers. Yes, a lack of wingers for sure has something to do with it but Bo needs to figure it out too. He’s not absolved of this 5 on 5 stat he owns. He needs to own it too.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Weird officiating. Still not even a point. It's not Bo's fault. We didn't look good but I got NO idea what the bench plan
is most of the time. Doesn't look like the team does either. It's fine to practice line rushes but there's some misguided reactions to plays
happening for way too much of games lately.
"evolution"
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

I love how the day i spring for sat tv and center ice the team goes in the tank! Fuck you!

I waited a month juuuust in case too.
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Mëds wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:20 pm Baertschi definitely showing some rust.

A diving call on Hall, and then a no-goal (both legit, but both things that usually wouldn't happen) we are wasting this opportunity.
I’m sure Sven will get yanked. Gotta get Louie back in there.

Missing three quick skaters up front. The whole team looks a lot slower lately. Not enough guys going to the greasy area and not enough guys getting pucks in deep and taking the body. Content to circle around and mooch pucks in the slot but afraid to get to the front of the net.

9-6-3 now. Last year they were 10-6-2. Shitty puck support, and zero speed and tenacity in their game which was a hallmark the first 14 games.

Quinn Hughes looks really good though. Most of the D was fine today, the forwards stunk up the joint.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Agreed Bubbles. D and tenders are fine

The forwards are sucking of late. They are not a deep squad after the first line. No secondary scoring threat, in fact Hughes is our best and only offensive threat outside the first line and he isn’t a forward.