GDT: Canucks @ Quacks 01 Nov 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Quacks 01 Nov 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

What really pisses a guy off is watching minor league slugs like Gudbranson and delzaster have the game of their fuckin lives against us.

Those 2 duds couldnt complete a pass in canucks colours to save their lives yet last night they appeared to be norris calibre pieces.

Fucking fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

Where my bubbler.

Fuck
Last edited by Cousin Strawberry on Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you need air...call it in
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Hank wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:28 pm Holy shit! Is Getzlaf is the ref now? Does he get to call penalties too?
Hockey Widow wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:25 pm When Edler is bad he’s bad.

Unbeleivable
Yah. Edler is a plus player with Myers. Edler is a minus player without Edler. Fuck corsi.
Never mind the corsi. How can he play without himself to begin with? :eh:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Per wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:54 am. How can he play without himself to begin with? :eh:
By wearing an oven mitt?
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Edler playing with someone else other than Myers is a minus, wiseguy.

Bah. Watching the Gibsons and Blackwoods continually dominate us puts me in a bad posting mood.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by damonberryman »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:18 pm
Mëds wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:14 pm It’s amazing how bad the PP looks with Edler in the point instead of Hughes. Puck movement slowed by 50% and no threat of quick shot coming to Gibson from up high.

And dbm Chef is right. High ankle sprains take a couple months.

Everyone is rushing passes and not playing as aware as they have in the last 8 games.

The ice must be shit too. This is our worst passing all year.
Seems to me that BerryMan isn’t in a good mood.
Nothing personal. Just reaction to panic and I do get your point. We look so different with the kid gone and would it not be just Canuck luck if he was out for a long time.
damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by damonberryman »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:27 pm What a beast Tanev was on that kill
You got it right. He looked like Duncan Kieth in his prime. The man is fearless on blocking shots. Hope he stays healthy.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:57 am What really pisses a guy off is watching minor league slugs like Gudbranson and delzaster have the game of their fuckin lives against us.

Those 2 duds couldnt complete a pass in canucks colours to save their lives yet last night they appeared to be norris calibre pieces.

Where my bubbler.

Fuck
I'm away for the weekend I'll try to watch the games tonight, but could some one post the Corsi numbers for their STALWART performances.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

NM
Last edited by Blob Mckenzie on Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:57 am What really pisses a guy off is watching minor league slugs like Gudbranson and delzaster have the game of their fuckin lives against us.

Where my bubbler.

Fuck

What game were you watching ? Gudbranson was terrible. Turned the puck over several times and moves like a glacier out there. Del Zotto was a bit better but neither of these guys could make the Canucks roster this year and that’s a good thing. If not for Gibson that would have been a blowout in the first period. M

And that totally was a penalty on Markstrom. You can’t come 20 feet out of your crease and freeze the puck.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:22 am

Where my bubbler.

Fuck

What game were you watching ? Gudbranson was terrible. Turned the puck over several times and moves like a glacier out there. Del Zotto was a bit better but neither of these guys could make the Canucks roster this year and that’s a good thing. If not for Gibson that would have been a blowout in the first period. M

And that totally was a penalty on Markstrom. You can’t come 20 feet out of your crease and freeze the puck.
I'm gonna disagree with u there Gravy. I saw Guddy was making smart plays under pressure all night. Sure he made a couple of blunders but overall he was moving his feet and the puck better than i ever saw him do for the canucks