GDT: Canucks vs Cats 28 Oct 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9548
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: GDT: Canucks vs Cats 28 Oct 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by micky107 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:46 am

Topper wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:31 am
Single game corsi, what a fucking joke.
more info
"evolution"

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21970
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT: Canucks vs Cats 28 Oct 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Strangelove » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:04 am

micky107 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:46 am
Topper wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:31 am
Single game corsi, what a fucking joke.
more info
Pretty sure Mr Topper knows how to find Corsi stats on his own there Micky. :scowl:

FFS most of us here have been looking shit up on the internet for a decade or two before you stumbled upon the WWW.

HOW BOUT GIVE IT A REST MMKAY :evil: :twisted: :evil:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 11058
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: GDT: Canucks vs Cats 28 Oct 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Topper » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:35 am

Strangelove wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:04 am
micky107 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:46 am
Topper wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:31 am
Single game corsi, what a fucking joke.
more info
Pretty sure Mr Topper knows how to find Corsi stats on his own there Micky. :scowl:

FFS most of us here have been looking shit up on the internet for a decade or two before you stumbled upon the WWW.

HOW BOUT GIVE IT A REST MMKAY :evil: :twisted: :evil:
I also know a thing or two about statistics and when things can become statistically relevant and when it is just noise.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9548
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: GDT: Canucks vs Cats 28 Oct 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by micky107 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:40 am

Strangelove wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:04 am
micky107 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:46 am
Topper wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:31 am
Single game corsi, what a fucking joke.
more info
Pretty sure Mr Topper knows how to find Corsi stats on his own there Micky. :scowl:

FFS most of us here have been looking shit up on the internet for a decade or two before you stumbled upon the WWW.

HOW BOUT GIVE IT A REST MMKAY :evil: :twisted: :evil:
:look: :look: :look:
"evolution"

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21970
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT: Canucks vs Cats 28 Oct 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Strangelove » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:27 pm

micky107 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:40 am
:look: :look: :look:
Yes, you're driving some of us a tad mad with your incessant linking...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1081
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:07 am

Re: GDT: Canucks vs Cats 28 Oct 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by damonberryman » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:15 pm

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:45 pm
damonberryman wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:06 pm
It will be the first time Lou has not been with them. Just FYI, I recently moved back to the Coast. Nice to be home. Miss the food in NY but not much more.
Have you reached out to the Chef yet?
?????????

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8594
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: GDT: Canucks vs Cats 28 Oct 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by The Brown Wizard » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:26 pm

DBM you need to write after the final "quote" box
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21970
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT: Canucks vs Cats 28 Oct 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Strangelove » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:38 pm

The Brown Wizard wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:26 pm
DBM you need to write after the final "quote" box
I fixed them for him, me being a gentleman 'n all...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9548
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: GDT: Canucks vs Cats 28 Oct 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by micky107 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:07 pm

.
Not that it matters. Just a scoring points adjustment. I actually thought it was awesome when every forward had a point.
@TheStanchion
Loui Eriksson's assist was taken away from last night's game. His forecheck was still vital to the goal, but his apple has been revoked.
10:37 AM · Oct 29, 2019·
"evolution"

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21970
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT: Canucks vs Cats 28 Oct 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Strangelove » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:16 pm

^ GRRR it's been mentioned in the New + Notes thread twice already GRRR

Not that it matters. :D
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 6731
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks vs Cats 28 Oct 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Meds » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:41 am

Puck wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:02 am
Meds wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:51 am
micky107 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:56 am
.
CF% stands for “Corsi For Percentage”. It is just the difference between Corsi events for and against represented as a percentage. Greater than 50% and a team has been controlling the action more often than not.

Corsi rating vs Florida
That 3rd line was rather opportunistic it seems.

It doesn’t surprise me to see Sutter, Leivo, and Ferland way down there. None of them are renowned for puck control.

Does CF take into account PK time?
That's what I was wondering. From a quick look around, it appears that Corsi numbers are for even strength only. In that case... Sutter/Leivo/Ferland not so good last game.
And yet generated 2 goals.....

Sun shines on a dog's ass eh.....

User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 6731
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks vs Cats 28 Oct 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Meds » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:20 am

Strangelove wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:27 pm
micky107 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:40 am
:look: :look: :look:
Yes, you're driving some of us a tad mad with your incessant linking...
He's approaching 10000 posts here in 3 years. :eh:

As a contrast the "good" Doctor is just over 20000.....in 15 years.

Sometimes less is more Micky.

Not that it matters.....

Can suspensions be issued to force someone to get a life? :lol: :P :lol: :P

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9548
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: GDT: Canucks vs Cats 28 Oct 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by micky107 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:10 am

:scowl: Image
"evolution"

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8594
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: GDT: Canucks vs Cats 28 Oct 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by The Brown Wizard » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:13 am

Meds wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:20 am
Strangelove wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:27 pm
micky107 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:40 am
:look: :look: :look:
Yes, you're driving some of us a tad mad with your incessant linking...
He's approaching 10000 posts here in 3 years. :eh:

As a contrast the "good" Doctor is just over 20000.....in 15 years.

Sometimes less is more Micky.

Not that it matters.....

Can suspensions be issued to force someone to get a life? :lol: :P :lol: :P
I thought you guys did away with the post count. I dont see it anywhere
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 6731
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks vs Cats 28 Oct 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Meds » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:13 pm

The Brown Wizard wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:13 am
Meds wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:20 am
Strangelove wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:27 pm
micky107 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:40 am
:look: :look: :look:
Yes, you're driving some of us a tad mad with your incessant linking...
He's approaching 10000 posts here in 3 years. :eh:

As a contrast the "good" Doctor is just over 20000.....in 15 years.

Sometimes less is more Micky.

Not that it matters.....

Can suspensions be issued to force someone to get a life? :lol: :P :lol: :P
I thought you guys did away with the post count. I dont see it anywhere
If your avatar is an actual likeness, I can see why..... :lol:

Post Reply